18.06.2024

Woman farts in doctor Alessandra Col’s face on TLC show Crack Addicts

Footage has captured the moment a woman farted straight into her unsuspecting chiropractor’s face. The trumping patient, Brenda, arranged a consultation with Dr Alessandra Colón through TLC’s show Crack Addicts, because she could not stop farting.

During the appointment, Dr Colón was determined to fix Brenda’s embarrassing issue through her unique technique of bone cracking.

Dr Alessandra Colón immediately burst into laughter after Brenda passed wind — and later boasted about ‘taking one for the team’.

Deafening screams followed by sighs of relief echoed through the assessment room as the doc started to twist and crack her way down Brenda’s back.

A woman farted in Dr Alessandra Colón during a new Florida-based TV show, Crack Addicts, as she attempted to cure the patient’s uncontrollable trumping

Brenda let out a loud fart which echoed around the surgery as Dr Colón used various techniques to crack her back to normal

Brenda let out a loud fart which echoed around the surgery as Dr Colón used various techniques to crack her back to normal

As Dr Colón used her body weight to readjust her ‘super rotated’ sacrum, Brenda yelped as her bones crunched through each movement.

After the first click in her neck Brenda screeched it was ‘the best thing ever’, while flapping her hands hysterically.

The doc slowly repositioned the woman into different poses as she made her way down the woman’s back.

With every crack, Dr Colón braised her self for the high pitched shreik that followed.

Unphased, Brenda laughed off her theatrics and claimed she was ‘a screamer’ and continued to groan as the chiropractor pushed further down her spine.

But Dr Colón did not prepare herself for what came next.

Brenda ripped a loud, grim fart which echoed through the surgery as the doc’s face was directly above her bottom.

While the pair laughed it off immediately, Dr Colón pinched her nose and swiftly stepped back from the woman who was giggling frantically and trying to apologise.

She said: 'I was not expecting her to fart in my face, but I was gonna take one for the team.'

She said: ‘I was not expecting her to fart in my face, but I was gonna take one for the team.’

Crack Addicts is a medical series following the groundbreaking chiropractic medicine of Dr. Alessandra Colón. She takes on some of the most extreme medial conditions in the US

The disturbed doc probably did not think Brenda would take it literally when she told her to ‘take a big breath and let it all out’.

Like a true professional, she took the incident in light spirits and saw the funny side of the awkward encounter, which was aired on national TV.

She said: ‘I was not expecting her to fart in my face, but I was gonna take one for the team.’

Dr Colón, who is based in Florida, discovered the patient’s pelvis was an inch higher on one side than the other and had internally rotated.

This could ‘pinch a nerve’, which might impede signals in the digestive system, and result in problems that could lead to excessive flatulence.

Brenda said: ‘I was a little bit in shock, I did not know my back was like that.’

Over 90% of wind in the gut is made up of five gases: nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane. The remaining 10% contains small amounts of other gases.

People pass gas, on average, between eight and 14 times a day, according to The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.

The ‘cracking’ sound from bones is made when muscles and tendons are causing friction against the bone. It can also be caused by the compression of nitrogen bubbles which naturally occur in the spaces on joins.

Crack Addicts is a medical series following the groundbreaking chiropractic medicine of Dr. Alessandra Colón. She takes on some of the most extreme medial conditions in the US.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *