24.06.2024

Man gets deodorant can removed from his stomach after shoving it up his bum

An Iranian man needed a deodorant tube pulled out of his stomach after sticking it up his bum. The unidentified 30-year-old sought help two hours after inserting the canister into his rectum.

Doctors who treated him, and then published his tale in a medical journal, revealed he complained of agonising stomach pains.

He confessed that he had previously experienced an ‘uncomplicated‘ rectal foreign body insertion, although it is not clear what object that was with.

Exams of his anus revealed no signs of trauma, bleeding or cuts.

The unidentified 30-year-old sought help two hours after inserting the canister into his rectum. Pictured, an X-ray showing the canister

The unidentified 30-year-old sought help two hours after inserting the canister into his rectum. Pictured, an X-ray showing the canister

But medics also couldn’t find ‘any part of the canister’, the team wrote in the Visual Journal of Emergency Medicine.

The man was in too much agony to undergo a rectal examination, forcing medics to rely on an X-ray to find where the can had gone.

He was then whisked off to the operating theatre at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences’ emergency department.

Surgeons made a cut across his stomach and removed the canister that same day.

He spent another day in hospital and saw a psychiatrist before being allowed home.

People most commonly shove objects into their rectum for sexual pleasure.

This is partly to do with the number of nerves in the anus making it highly sensitive, and for men can simulate the prostate, an erogenous part of the male reproductive system.

For women it can also indirectly stimulate parts of the vagina.

But the insertion of objects into a rectum, also known as anal play, carries a number of risks.

As well as getting stuck objects, they can also potentially perforate the bowel which can be deadly as material from the digestive tract can spill into other parts of the body, causing an infection.

The NHS advises that anyone exploring anal play do so safely, and use an object with a flared base to prevent it from getting lost inside.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *