The products of bee origin – this is a real boon for medicine or folk herbalist.
The benefits of honey
Honey, like other bee products origin, has a beneficial effect on the body not just by ingestion, but also when exposed through the skin. The molecules of the honey are much smaller than the pores of the skin, making it easy to penetrate on a cellular level and acts directly there. Minerals, a record number of vitamins and minerals have regenerating, antioxidant and regenerating effect on the body. Glucose, fructose, carbohydrates, proteins are essential elements in the regeneration of bone and cartilage tissues. Protein promotes the production of natural collagen and elastin that is necessary to update the synovial fluid in joints and discs between the vertebrae. Also collagen is essential for skin tightening, increasing elasticity and increasing turgor.
Honey back massage improves blood circulation due to the manipulations of the masseur. The result aktiviziruyutsya metabolism in tissues that leads to cell renewal. Honey provides more and sorbent action, pulling the toxins that accumulate in the pores in the subcutaneous fat. It helps to cleanse the skin and the whole organism. Due to these properties, honey is widely used for slimming and anti-cellulite massage.
Especially important to conduct a back massage with honey at pathologies of bone and cartilage. Osteochondrosis is a disease that touches almost everyone. When it is deformed cartilage. Most often it occurs in the vertebral discs. During the massage honey penetrates into the pores, the vitamins and minerals to enter the site of inflammation and are there to help regenerate cells and promoting the restoration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
Honey massage affects the skin, heals abrasions, scratches, pimples, tightens pores, relieves inflammation. The antioxidants that are in honey are associated free radicals and neutralizes their deleterious effects. Due to such effect the body is rejuvenated, both inside and outside.
For the prevention and treatment of diseases of the JOINTS our constant reader uses the increasingly popular NON-surgical method of treatment is recommended by leading German and Israeli orthopedists. Thoroughly acquainted with him, we decided to offer it to your attention.
The meaning of massage with use of honey lies in the fact that the open pores apply a sweet mass, which literally “bites” into the body. It increases blood circulation, aktiviziruyutsya metabolism at the cellular level and restores the structure of tissues.
Honey back massage can be used as a relaxing or therapeutic procedures. It is performed in several stages in a certain sequence:
- The first stage – preparatory. Before the procedure the skin must be heated or steam to open the pores. In this case, honey Massa is much faster to penetrate and begin to act. Under the skin contains many toxins that are produced by cells or ingested from the environment. A great option would be the use of honey in Japanese or Finnish sauna, after the sauna. Until the patient is warmed up skin specialist prepares the honey mixture. Honey should be natural and not crystallized. It should melt, but in no case do not bring to boiling point, as honey when heat treated can lose its healing properties. And carry out the procedure boiling mass as it is not very nice.
- The second stage is the beginning of honey massage on the back. When the honey and the patient’s back, he lies down on the stomach and the masseur gets hands on the melted honey and rubs it evenly. Massage starts with stroking and light Pat. Through such manipulations, accelerates the blood, increases blood circulation and aktiviziruyutsya intracellular metabolism.
- The third stage is the main massage. The back massage with osteochondrosis or sciatica to be the following: the doctor firmly presses his hands to the back of the client and abruptly tears. While slight discomfort that quickly passes. During the massage honey interrupted to the substance of white color – this is normal, because at the end of the massage, honey is with impurities toxins and subcutaneous fluid, which will be released through the pores.
- Completion of the massage is the final stage. If you have the opportunity right after the massage on the back to take a shower – it must be done, if no place is wiped with a damp cloth or towel, and then wrapped for a warming effect. Next, you need a little lie down. The perfect end to a massage will be the application of the cream with bee venom to increase the action. Though massage and completed – med continues to be active on the body.
Honey has the ability to bind fluid in the body, so to restore it at the end of the massage you need to drink a glass of warm water or tea.
Found effective remedy for pains and for the treatment of joints:
- natural composition,
- with no side effects
- efficiency, proven expert,
- a quick result.
Too long to carry out such a massage is not recommended. One session is about 30-40 minutes. Of course back in osteochondrosis enough 8-10 sessions. The next cycle can begin in 14-20 days break. In order to relax and cleanse is sufficient to carry honey massage every 1-2 weeks. It should massage not only the back but also arms, legs, stomach and hips. Do not forget that putting the mixture on the hair surface, you can get the effect of hair removal which is very painful. It is better to get rid of hair or avoid this area when applying a sticky mass.
Such treatments using bee products origin can be done at home. Their own fail to massage the back, and that is to ask households about assistance. The main thing to remember is that the honey must be liquid, body steaming, and massage is not long (about an hour). Upon completion be sure to take a shower as processed honey is toxic and can harm the body. The use of such procedures will be visible already after 1-2 sessions.
First, there are people who, in principle, the massage can not be done due to abnormalities of muscles, bones or skin damage.
Secondly, honey is a strong allergen, and not all people are the products of bee origin.
Third, patients with tuberculosis, oncological diseases, fungi and eczema contact with honey are prohibited.
The best option before the course is honey healing will be a consultation with the doctor who will examine you and will allow or prohibit massage.
To prevent problems, before the honey massage is necessary to test for sensitivity. On the skin of a patient applied a small amount of honey, and after 20-30 minutes, if no irritation, you can use this product.
In the end I would like to repeat that honey is the perfect product to enjoy a relaxing, therapeutic or anti-cellulite massage. They can be carried out both in salon and at home. The main thing – to observe all rules and to consider contraindications.