The main causes of the disease
Causes and factors of occurrence of arthritis is quite varied. It all depends on the nature of its origin. Etiology can carry infectious and non-infectious nature.
Arthritis of the knee infectious nature origin may arise from degenerative changes in the cartilage and tissues around it. This can happen because of age, due to his injuries.
The disease is triggered by immunological factors. In the tissues around the joints starts the inflammatory process, which gradually extends to the knees. The principle of the development of the pathology in this case is similar to other autoimmune disorders.
For the prevention and treatment of ARTHRITIS our constant reader uses the increasingly popular NON-surgical method of treatment is recommended by leading German and Israeli orthopedists. Thoroughly acquainted with him, we decided to offer it to your attention.
The diagnostic activities are often identified specific genes in the DNA cells. This proves that the knee arthritis can result from hereditary predisposition.
Some types of non-infectious arthritis can occur due to the accumulation of salt crystals in the synovial fluid. This is the result of metabolic disorders of calcium.
The infection enters into the knee joint locally, or spread to other organs and systems. Arthritis can cause the following pathogens:
Found effective remedy for pains and for the treatment of joints:
- natural composition,
- with no side effects
- efficiency, proven expert,
- a quick result.
Local penetration of the infection occurs usually through cracks on the skin. Generalized (spread from other organs) penetration of the pathogen happens with the current of blood fluid or lymph in pathological conditions of the genitourinary system and kidneys. As well as angina, bronchitis, SARS, hepatitis, rubella, influenza and gastro-intestinal intoxication.
The development of infectious arthritis is provoked by the following factors:
- surgery on a joint or organ transplantation;
- the weakening of protective forces of an organism as a result of chemotherapy;
- somatic diseases (lupus erythematosus, leukemia).
If the disease occurs as a result of trauma, it is called primary. If the infection spreads from other areas of the body, the disease is secondary.
Secondary causes of the disease
In addition, arthritis of the knee may occur under the influence of the secondary factors:
- often stay in stressful conditions, depressive States;
- metabolic disorders;
- prolonged use of potent drugs or overdose of them;
- regular hypothermia that cause the appearance of the inflammatory process in the soft tissues;
- internal and external contamination of the body;
- disorders in the endocrine system.
Knee arthritis can be of tuberculous origin. This occurs in situations when the disease acquires a chronic form.
In patients in childhood, usually occurs arthritis reactive type. The reason for the development of this inflammatory process is not itself a pathogen, and parts of it. These elements are identical in composition with antigens of articular tissues and subsequently cause their pathological condition. Usually reactive arthritis occurs in childhood and youthful age, but do not rule out development even in infancy.
There are times when the inflammation in the musculoskeletal system is of septic origin. This is typical of septic arthritis. This pathological condition occurs as a result of infection of blood fluid. Usually this occurs in infants up to six months.
Knee arthritis is a dangerous disease that can cause serious complications. If untreated or improperly selected treatment, it can lead to the fact that people will not be able to take care of themselves independently, and thus lead a fulfilling lifestyle.
The reasons and factors of occurrence of diseases, provoking the formation of a pathological condition, a large number. So, the risk of inflammation in the musculoskeletal system is quite high. From its development to 100% – not insured by any one person in the world.
How to prevent the disease
To reduce the risk of developing diseases, monitor the condition of his feet:
- to avoid hypothermia;
- not to stay long time in cold water;
- alternate the standing and sedentary work;
- to do as much physical exercise;
- to avoid excessive overload of the lower extremities;
- evenly distribute the load to the body when lifting heavy objects;
- to monitor their weight (avoid obesity);
- promptly treat comorbidities;
- regularly undergo diagnostic procedures in detecting various diseases.
It is important to monitor the state of your immune system. The stronger it is, the less the risk of developing arthritis. To strengthen protective forces of an organism must:
- to refuse addictions (Smoking, excessive alcoholic beverages, using drugs);
- to go on a healthy diet with a sufficient content of nutrients (in this case to give up all fatty, spicy, fried, salty);
- to avoid stressful situations;
- to make regular tempering procedures;
- to take vitamin and mineral supplements (for joints And necessary, B5, B6, C, E, selenium, copper, silicon, chondroitin);
- to perform daily simple physical exercises (swimming, water aerobics, a short jog, a quiet stroll, walking on skis).
By following these recommendations, you can strengthen the protective functions of the organism. The immune system will be able to resist pathogenic microorganisms.
Diet occupies an important place in the prevention of arthritis of the knee joint. From your diet it is recommended to remove red meat because it contains antibiotics and preservatives. Also, refrain from eating fatty meat broths, smoked, semi-finished products.
Perfectly replace all of the above fruits, vegetables, nuts. Very useful for the joints, fish, seafood, crude sunflower oil, parsley, dill, celery. You must include in your diet low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream. The meat can be consumed only low-fat, boiled or steamed.
Especially for the condition of his feet should follow the people who are at risk for the development of knee arthritis. They have the disease may provoke the following factors:
- Weight. In this case, there is a huge burden on the musculoskeletal system, including the knees. Articular cartilage result in the ground and wear out. They occur in degenerative changes.
- Excessive physical activity. As a result, there is a constant microtrauma knee joints. This increases the risk of developing arthritis.
- Weak muscle tissue in the joint. She was not able to keep in position the knee and evenly distribute the load on it.
- Birth defects (flat feet, different leg length, hypermobility).
- The lesson is extreme sports. Great exercise and frequent injuries contribute to the development of arthritis.
- The presence of old injuries.
- His advanced age.
- Female most susceptible to the disease. Especially during menopause.
If you still can’t prevent the development of arthritis, it is necessary to contact the medical facility to determine the nature of origin and type of pathological condition. First therapeutic measures aimed at elimination of the reasons for the formation of the inflammatory process and then the deliverance from the unpleasant symptoms of the pathological state.