Hypotension – low blood pressure. Diagnosis hypotension put under sustained blood pressure (BP) of 90/60mm Hg.St. Suffer from hypotonia millions of people around the world, fortunately, this disease is not dangerous.
There are people for whom a lower AD — this is normal. They may not even know about it until it randomly doesn’t show up on medical examinations. The examination is not detected no abnormalities in organs and systems, so this pressure should not cause you concern.
Most often, hypotension is common in young, but with age, when your peers will have high blood pressure, your pressure will come to normal levels. Just for some time may feel worse because your body gets used to the reduced pressure. But some hypotensive, with age, become hypertensive (high blood pressure). In this regard, the need to periodically measure blood pressure.
Hypotension. How to correctly measure blood pressure?
To sit with support to your spine after 5 minute rest to measure blood pressure on one hand, then after 5-10 minutes on the other hand. Repeat the measurement 3 times. Taken into account higher rates.
But first you need to make sure you really “nedobirayut” the numbers on the scale of the tonometer.
Hypotension. What pressure at what age? Pressure by age:
The age of 25 — 100/60mm Hg. article — normal blood pressure.
From 25 to 40 years — 105/65mm Hg. article — normal blood pressure.
From 60 to 80 years — 110-120/65mm Hg. article — normal blood pressure.
Hypotension is divided into primary and secondary.
The primary symptoms of hypotension:
Primary or neurocirculatory hypotension (ntsg)- characterized by unstable blood pressure and is found in 80% of people. This disease is characterized by: high fatigue, heaviness in the head, dizziness, discomfort in the heart area. All these symptoms appear from long standing still, from a sharp tilt or lifting of the body.
Sometimes you may feel the pain and aching in the muscles of the arms and legs, which is mistakenly attributed to arthritis or rheumatism.
In functional hypotension is usually no sensation of vitality and freshness after a morning sleep. The health is preserved only to the middle of the day, and then comes the tiredness, lethargy, heaviness in the head. But if you relax a bit — feel better.
The examination revealed unstable pulse and blood pressure, increased sweating. Heart rhythm in some patients quickens, the other becomes less.
The primary causes of hypotension:
At meteodependent people of AD may be reduced in adverse weather conditions days.
Hypotension may be from overwork, from the great physical exertion, but is enough to relax and the pressure is normalized.
Symptoms and causes of hypotension secondary:
Symptomatic hypotension or, as it is called, is secondary, in 12-22% of cases occur when gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer. If at the time the underlying disease happen fainting, dizziness, that is a consequence of low blood pressure.
Symptomatic hypotension often accompanies chronic diseases of the lungs, tuberculosis, rheumatism, diseases of the circulatory system. Blood pressure can drop if you have allergies, hepatitis, cervical osteochondrosis.
Therefore, it is necessary to treat the underlying disease, and when the condition improves, the blood pressure itself back to normal.
In the treatment of hypotension in many cases, helps correct regime and lifestyle change. Should observe the following rules:
1. A healthy sleep. To sleep with hypotension should be at least 8 hours. In the morning don’t get up from your bed and not make any sudden movements. For 3 minutes do the exercise “Bicycle” at a leisurely pace. Then, lower one leg to the floor, then another, slowly stand up.
2. Rest. Highlight in the middle of the day, before lunch, time to rest for 30-40 minutes to lie down or sit with closed eyes.
3. Breathing exercises. When sudden prostration, to sit on a chair, slightly spread her legs, and hands cross behind head. Deep breath, slowly bend at the knees, then straighten up and exhale sharply. Do this exercise 3 times.
4. Frequent eating. Eat throughout the day little and often.
5. Do exercises, walking, swimmingand athletic games.
6. Herbs for hypotension. For the treatment of hypotension herbs apply the following herbal teas:
For cheerfulness and good mood:
— the roots of Rhodiola rosea, roots zamanihi high, rose hips — 2 parts;
— stinging nettle, hawthorn — 1.5 parts;
— St. John’s wort — 1 part.
1 tablespoon of the mixture pour 1 Cup of boiling water, covered for 45 minutes, drain. Take 2-3 times a day for 1/3 Cup.
Another collection of herbs for hypotension:
— the aralia, leuzea carthamoides, hawthorn, wild rose — 1.5 parts;
— calendula, series, Aronia, plantain, and 1 part.
Prepared according to the previous recipe. You can combine and replace the grass.
Treatment herbs — 25-35 days, after a break of 2 weeks, repeat. Improvement in health will come in 1.5-2 weeks of treatment. If necessary, the doctor may prescribe medication.
7. Hypotension in the morning and evening (but not before bed), take a cold shower to cool 32-34 degrees.
8. Sodium chloride bath for hypotension: sodium chloride or sea salt — 40g per liter of water, temperature 32-34 deg., the duration is 10-12 minutes, a course of 12 treatments. Has beneficial effects on the nervous system.
9. Acupressure for the treatment of hypotension. Points are on the hands. The first point on the little finger of the right hand to the left of the root of the nail. The second point on the index finger to the root of the nail from the middle finger. Helps in cases of emergency.
10. The most important thing in the treatment of hypotension — the constancy and consistency of their actions — and you will forget about hypotension.