Furamag cystitis is used as a gentle antibiotic. But, in fact, it is an antibacterial drug group of nitrofurans. Since this disease is caused by harmful microorganisms, it is necessary to use a broad-spectrum remedy which will promptly be able to get rid of unpleasant symptoms and spread of infection in the urogenital organs.
Reviews about Furamag cystitis are many, as some people are happy with its delicate effects on the body, and others consider it weak in comparison with analogues. Try to understand how this drug is effective and how it correctly to make.
Indications for use Furmaga
Furamag has a wide range of actions, showing against some micro-organisms are much more active than the majority of similar antibiotics.
It destroys such micro-organisms:
- E. coli;
- steptococcus bacteria;
- staph bacteria;
To use the drug is needed when such problems:
- infectious diseases of the genital organs;
- wound infection;
- infectious lesions of the skin;
- gynecological diseases;
- infectious burns;
- acute and chronic cystitis;
- chronic respiratory disease;
- purulent inflammation of the joints;
- urological infections;
- lesions of the kidneys or bladder;
- bacterial prostatitis.
Due to the high antimicrobial activity, Furamag quite popular in the medical field as one of the best drugs used in many diseases sensitive to it microorganisms.
The clinical action Furmaga
Limit the accumulation of the drug in blood plasma after oral ingestion and may persist for up to eight hours. It is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream the small intestine, bypassing the gastric barrier, as is resistance to it acids. Colon absorption occurs, making Furamag well excreted through the urine.
Since the maximum concentration is concentrated in the urine, the remedy effectively treats the causative agents of urological infections. Penetrating into the lymphatic system, it retards the spread of harmful microorganisms into the lymphatic vessels.
Fromage advantage is the unique ability to activate the immune system, not suppress it, as do most antibiotics and antimicrobial medications. Taking this medication in small doses, can stimulate the formation of white blood cells, red blood cells responsible for protective functions in the body.
Contraindications to the adoption of Furamag and side effects
The drug is safe use, in comparison with analogues.
However, it has some contraindications:
- the period of breastfeeding;
- kidney failure;
- severe kidney disease;
- intolerance nitrofuranov;
- diabetes mellitus;
- severe disease of the liver;
- lung disease;
- toxic hepatitis;
- some lung diseases.
You also cannot take Furamag children under three years of age.
In any case, you can not take a double dose. Even if the patient missed taking the pill, the next time it must be taken in the allotted time.
Otherwise, there may be side effects:
- skin rashes;
- loss of consciousness;
- violations of liver function;
- loss of appetite.
Furmaga capsules must be taken after a meal, well washed down with water. Treatment can range from 7 to 10 days. After a staging consultation with a doctor repeat it after 10-15 days.
An adult should take 2-4 capsules (25 mg) 3 times a day. Depending on the complexity of the disease, a single dose may be 50-100 mg as a preventive measure daily dosage should not exceed 50 mg.
Kids aged 1 to 10 years the dosage is calculated individually. 1 kg of the body needs to take 5 mg. Received dosage is divided into 2-3 reception. To prevent the calculation is carried out on the same principle, only 1 kg of the body is taken 1-2 mg Furmaga.
Children weighing up to 30 kg is allowed to take 50 mg three times a day. Prevention is 50 mg once a day. Patients up to 6 years are encouraged to open the capsule because they have not yet developed normal swallowing reflex.
- The duration of action. After a course of treatment, the recurrence of symptoms does not occur for a long period of time. In chronic cystitis is recommended to drink Furamag once a season.
- The rate of regression of symptoms. The improvement of health and removal of pain occurs with the first days of use.
- Malotoksicnam. In contrast to similar antibiotics, Furamag does not suppress the body’s microflora and washes away vitamins.
- Activation of the immune system. Due to the function of hematopoiesis, after the adoption of Furama experts say the increase in white blood cells, whereby the person becomes more resistant to infectious diseases.
- A convenient form of release. In pharmacy capsules Furamag 25 mg or 50 mg. Thus, it is possible to find a comfortable dosage for adult or child.