The inflammatory process in the tissues of the bladder or cystitis (from the Greek kystis – bubble –itis – inflammation) is the most common reason for turning to the urologist. The disease most often affects girls and women of reproductive age, its causes are very diverse.
If we consider the entire list of medicines to be taken during a cystitis, it is impossible to forget about the means of natural origin. Herbal medicine with the right combination of plants and adequate doses of treatment capable of exerting pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial effects.
About Kanefron quite well known in Russian medicine, as the drug is widely established itself among the doctors not only urological profile. It is used in therapeutic and surgical practice. The kanefron from cystitis quite often designate obstetrician-gynecologists as the medicine can be applied to pregnant women and nursing mothers.
The drug is made in Germany, and to this day it consists of only natural ingredients, the properties of which contribute to high efficiency Kanefron cystitis and other diseases.
- Rosemary, which is based on essential oils and flavonoids that contribute to frequent urination and relaxes spasm of smooth muscles of the bladder. Thus, the product eliminates pain, but also has a preventive effect in the case of formation of stones in the urinary tract. Also rosmarinic acid contributes to the subsidence of the inflammatory component.
- Centaury rich in substances-alkaloids that can have a pronounced antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, the plant improves the regenerative ability of the body and greatly reduces pain.
- The root of lovage has a strong antispasmodic effect and improves the process of urination. He also is able to quickly eliminate inflammation in the bladder and speeds up the process of removing infectious agents from the organs of the urinary system.
Thus, Kanefron offers the following combined effect on the body:
- Accelerates the process of urine and thus removes excess fluid from the body.
- Due to frequent urination the pathogens do not have time to multiply and linger in the bladder and kidney tissues.
- Improving the functioning of the whole urinary tract.
- He actively fights inflammation and speeds up healing processes in the epithelium of mucous membranes.
- Eliminates pain and spastic components of the disease, thus improves the condition of patients and reduce clinic process.
- With timely treatment of cystitis with Kanefron dramatically reduces the possibility of spillover of the disease into a chronic form with subsequent relapsing.
- Used to prevent formation of sand and stones, including once produced their surgical removal.
How to take Kanefron cystitis?
The drug has found its widest application in urological and therapeutic practice, but not only for the treatment of cystitis. The kanefron prescribed for kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra (urethritis), pyelonephritis, edema syndrome during pregnancy. It is proved that the purpose of the Kanefron from inflammatory processes in the kidneys of noninfectious origin as many times accelerates the healing process (eg, nephritis).
The tool is produced in two interchangeable forms:
- jelly beans (orange and lenticular outline);
- drops (yellow-brown color with a pleasant grassy smell).
The criterion for the choice of a particular form of the drug becomes the patient’s age, the nature of the work and the need for concentration during the day, pregnancy status and individual patient preferences.
The kanefron in solution can be taken with water or pre-dissolve it in a small volume of liquid that does not matter and does not affect the success of treatment.
Recommended to treat any abnormality of the urinary tract in the appointment of Kanefron in the following doses:
- children from the first month of life and up to a year at a dose of 10 drops 3 times a day;
- year to 6 years – 15 drops 3 times a day;
- children aged 6 years and older – 25 drops 3 times a day;
- adults – 50 drops, 3 times a day.
The kanefron in the form of tablets are swallowed without chewing and with sufficient amounts of clean water.
Dosage the following:
- children 6 years and older – 1 tablet 3 times a day;
- adults – 2 tablets 3 times a day.
The drugs and dependence on food is not so important, but still advisable to drink it daily in the same time period.
In addition, the tool has proved its effectiveness and safety in the treatment of infections of the urinary tract during pregnancy and moments of lactation, which carries a number of advantages over other medicines (for example, replace the use of antibiotics).
Given that the composition of the Kanefron are exclusively natural ingredients, the range of reasons limiting its use, is not so great:
- the presence of individually prescribed sensitivity or intolerance of separate substrates of the drug;
- acute conditions in the gastrointestinal tract (e.g., new-onset or aggravated stomach ulcer or duodenum);
- the presence of chronic alcoholism in history (we are talking about alcohol-based liquid form of the drug);
- decompensated heart disease, liver or severe renal disease (in such cases usually the patient is already receiving a large number of drugs from different pharmacological groups and there is a risk of ill health or unwanted interference).
Why Kanefron not helping?
In some cases, when the patient decides not to go to the doctor, and to treat his illness, he may encounter the same problem as the lack of efficiency of the Kanefron.
- insufficient fluid intake during the day, which is a prerequisite for the most effective medications;
- the use of the drug as the only means in the treatment of inflammation, especially if the disease runs for a long time and already has a chronic course;
- receiving Kanefron in inadequate doses, that is, reducing the multiplicity of reception or the duration of the course (this is most often done in order to save, but in this case, greatly affects the quality of the therapy, and sometimes it is just reduced to zero);
- discontinuing the drug after you feel better, although the full treatment period is still not over and the disease is completely eliminated.
Among the many tools able to deal with inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract, Kanefron occupies not the last place, and sometimes even leading. This is due to its safety, efficiency, quite a large spectrum of pharmacological action and the ability to use among patients of all ages, including pregnant women. We must not forget that the drug can not only treat but also prevent the aggravation of diseases and in the range of its possibilities to fight against stone formation.