Palin cystitis is an effective antibiotic drug belonging to antibiotics hinolonovogo series. Pipemidova acid is the main component of current medications.
Proved high effectiveness of drugs on gram-negative bacteria, namely:
- Escherichia coli;
Moderate activity of the drug identified in relation to the Klebsiella, providentia, Acinetobacter. Resistance of microorganisms to Palino develops slowly.
Palin is available in three dosage forms, namely:
All drugs shall not apply to:
- of mycobacteria;
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa;
- anaerobic microorganisms;
- gram-positive microflora.
In some cases, prescribe a drug?
Palin appointed experts in the following cases:
- if urethritis;
- instrumental examinations and manipulations in gynecological and urological field;
- as relapse prevention;
- for vaginal infections.
Drug remedy is applied both in acute and in chronic diseases of the pelvic organs and the urinary system, which are caused by bacteria sensitive to the drug.
Make Palin is contraindicated in the following cases:
- individual intolerance to any component of the drug product;
- diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by convulsions;
- renal and liver failure;
- pregnancy or breast-feeding;
- children under fourteen years of age or elderly people;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or antibiotics hinolonovogo series.
Whether the appearance of side effects?
Drugs can cause unpleasant side effects from the various organs and systems.
- pain in the abdomen;
- nausea and vomiting;
- loss of appetite;
From the nervous system the possible emergence of such complications:
- blurred vision;
- sleep disturbance;
Allergy is another side effects Palin:
- itchy skin, rash, redness;
- in severe cases, may develop anaphylactic shock until he lost consciousness.
Next, let’s talk about how the treatment is carried out with Palin.
The tablet form should be swallowed without chewing. Tablet should drink one glass of plain water.
During treatment, patients should consume plenty water, about two liters. It is very important to control the daily urine, that is, the amount of liquid.
Chronic administration of the drug is important to hold General and biochemical blood analysis. This is due to the risk of side effects from the hematopoietic system.
Palina interaction with other drugs
Antacids that reduce acidity in the stomach, contribute to the deterioration of the absorbability in the digestive tract. If there is a need in simultaneous receiving, it is important to maintain a two-to three-hour interval.
Palin increases the blood concentration of caffeine and theophylline. In addition, the drug enhances the therapeutic effect of anti-inflammatory drugs.
And combines medication with aminoglycosides increases the bactericidal activity of Palina. It is also important to note that the simultaneous use Palina with other drugs hinolonovogo series, as well as non-narcotic analgesic drugs can cause convulsions.
Peculiarities of treatment of children
The drug increases muscle tone in children. And the main acting component of the drug – pipemidova acid accumulates in cartilage tissue. That is why drugs not prescribed for the treatment of children under the age of fourteen.
Use in pregnancy and lactation
Palin is not assigned to pregnant women, because there is no clinical evidence regarding the safety of medicines.
The drug is able to penetrate into breast milk, therefore it cannot be used in lactation.
Palin as a treatment for cystitis
According to urologists, since Palina in urological practice have changed the sensitivity of pathogens to the drug, that is developed a resistance.
This explains the fact that doctors prescribe remedy for uncomplicated cystitis and as an adjunctive treatment or even a backup, when it is impossible the application of modern antibacterial agents.
Efficacy in pyelonephritis
Experts prescribe the drug drug for uncomplicated pyelonephritis. Before you can assign antibacterial therapy, doctors recommend to pass the bacterial inoculation on the sensitivity of microorganisms. Such a study will help to determine exactly which drug will be effective against pathogens of the disease.
Why choose Palin?
The drug has a number of advantages that makes it one of the most popular drugs, such positive aspects include:
- rapid decline of clinical symptoms. Even after the first two applications of the drug observed considerable improvement of state of health;
- as experience shows many patients after one course of treatment the disease did not return as soon as possible;
- the tool is well tolerated by patients and rarely causes side effects;
- the medication helps to prevent surgery;
- due to the fact that the tool is available in capsules, drug is released quickly, but at the same time is applied a minimal threat to the gastrointestinal tract;
- dosage and release form is quite convenient;
- reasonable price.