Signs of the disease
To fully bring parasites from the body, it is first necessary to detect the contamination, based on the symptomatic picture. There are several types of worms: pinworm, roundworm, cepni, vlasoglavy, tapeworms and roundworms.
Regardless of the type, the symptoms in adults and children the same:
- Headache, fatigue.
- Itchy sphincter – one of the first symptoms that require treatment of worms folk remedies.
- The disruption of the digestive system: constipation or diarrhea.
- Pale skin.
- Problems with the appetite.
- The decrease in body mass.
Upon confirmation of the diagnosis it is necessary to immediately treat the worms. In this case, traditional medicine is not inferior to traditional therapeutic methods, especially in the early stages of the disease. Means there are many, they are all suitable for both adults and children.
The worms penetrate the human body in different ways. Mainly cause is the negligence towards the food and lack of hygiene in adults and children. Parasites can wind up not only in the intestine, they are in the liver, muscles, joints, and even in the bronchi. The infection can cause serious problems: reduced immunity, allergic reactions, intoxication. To get rid of them, there are many ways. It is not only medication can bring worms folk remedies. After the decision of the question need to engage in prevention. This will help to prevent the penetration of helminths and their development in different systems.
How to get rid of the worms the popular methods?
1. Treatment with garlic.
This product possesses antiviral and antiparasitic properties, is ideal in order to get rid of worms folk remedies. Has a mild effect on the body, does not violate the state of the microflora. As a source of silicon, garlic, quickly destroys and removes worms. In addition, it is good for colds, pathologies of blood vessels. The main method of use is ingestion and delivery folk remedies enema.
- The first method is a mixture of milk (200 g) and garlic pulp from 3 teeth. Adults may give the crude product, and the children, it is better to boil for 2 minutes or steamed to get rid of bitterness. You are given medications to drink at night for three days.
- The second enema for worms. Adult medium prepared from 200 ml of water and garlic, children need 100 ml of liquid. The infusion will have to do during the week.
- Another way is inhalation. For this teapot for tea pour boiling water, put on a bandage with hole squeezed juice and close the lid. A pair of breathe through the nose at a distance to avoid burns. Procedure folk remedy carried out for 15 minutes every three hours. High fitotecnia activity helps quickly remove almost any kind of worms from the body. In addition, all methods are great for prevention.
2. Pumpkin seeds.
Part of this means a large number of cucurbitina amino acids, able to deal with different types of parasites. The seeds contain vitamins and minerals necessary for normal functioning of the system. It is recommended to use the crude product from worms, as the main active material is in film husk. To folk remedies of treatment are several methods.
- 130 g of seeds grind and mix with 100 g of castor oil. Every three hours to eat a spoonful of medication, not drinking. Therapy of worms is three days.
- The product in powder (400 g) combine with water to make a mass, similar to thick cream. To the mixture was added about 50 g of honey. Means drink on an empty stomach one hour before meals, one spoon of widowed adults and less for children. You can then drink a weak salt solution.
- The next popular method is the connection of the pulp from the seeds (250 g) milk (200 g). All components of the whip on the blender, if necessary add castor oil for relief of the intestine. Means you need to drink up to 5 times a day, at night it is recommended to do an enema for worms. This mixture also helps to eliminate the symptoms of morning sickness during the first pregnancy, is used as a prevention.
Grass is a perennial plant, has a spicy flavor and bitterness, is one of the best folk remedies of treatment when infected with worms. Their properties of the natural substance has the obligation contained therein ether lactones, a large amount of potassium, bromine, organic acids. Grass refers to the harsh chemicals that negatively affect parasites. Note that the use of plants prohibited in epilepsy, nervous disorders, pregnancy, gynecological diseases.
Preparation methods of folk medicine there are several:
- The first method – removing worms with wormwood, fragrant clove and flax seeds. All the ingredients in equal proportions crushed, make a tincture, which you should drink 2 times a day for two weeks. This means you can do an enema and to use for prevention.
- For adults there are more effective, but invasive – plant pumpkin seeds pour vodka in a combination of 1 to 3. Clean in a dark place for a week. Ready mix from worms take on an empty stomach, 50 g twice a day. Treatment should last about a month, but it is recommended that preliminary consultation of the doctor.
Kernel, shells and even the leaves of the plant have a high medical value. The healing properties of the remedies are explained by high content of tannins, glycosides, flavonoids, essential oils and amino acids. The elements destroy cells, protein compounds in the membranes of the worms, preventing them from breeding and contributing to the removal from the body. The use of the nut does not harm the intestinal microflora, the product is non-toxic, has good taste. But keep in mind that some people may be allergic to the fruit.
- A folk remedy for intestinal worms involves the use of the product on an empty stomach in the morning 6 cores, in the afternoon – 5 evening – 4 for two weeks.
- Of green fruits make an effective tincture. Their ground with the shell (3-4 pieces), add 100 g of water, boil, pour into a jar, cover the lid, removed for half an hour. To take 100 g three times a day for weeks. In some cases it may become constipation. To cancel a treatment does not mean the problem is solved quite simply, with the help of castor oil, which is poured into a remedy for worms.
- It is also good to mix the kernel with carrot juice or to give the patient the grated vegetable with kernels as delicious food. This method is very popular with the children, it helps to improve appetite, restore the skin, replenish the body with carotene.
In the vegetable and the husk has a lot of fitonzida that are harmful to the pathogens of the various groups. The mucus contained in the product, eliminates the parasite through peristalsis. With feces removed from the intestine of the larvae and eggs of helminths. I noticed that people who regularly consume raw vegetables, almost never happens infection. In order to expel the worms, need finely chop the onion, pour boiling water. The broth infused for no more than a day. The obtained means drink on an empty stomach 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks. You can do enemas from the solution, combine onion milk, carrot juice and garlic.
Worms in humans is a frequent phenomenon, rather unpleasant, threatens to convert to a complex pathology.
In order to avoid their penetration into the body, you must follow important rules:
1. Hands should be washed as often as possible. Now in drugstores there are numerous antiseptics that are recommended to always carry.
2. Follow the personal hygiene of children is extremely important.
3. Nematodes are in raw fish and meat. Therefore, it is recommended to eat only in specialized and certified food service locations.
4. To purchase such products better in store, in the market they often act without due diligence.
5. Familiar food is an excellent remedy for parasites.
6. If consumed regularly, garlic, onion and nuts, the risk of infection is reduced several times.
7. While on the beach, in the pool or sauna, it is better not to walk barefoot.
Therapy hookworms traditional means gives excellent results, when used in the early stages. In any case it is better to consult a doctor, as many recipes for home-made medicine are associated with the use of products that cause allergic reactions. Defeat of an organism by the nematode, a nasty disease with serious complications and relapses. To prevent the penetration of parasites in the intestines or other systems, must adhere to preventive measures.