What is the relationship between infection with worms and warts?
HPV can be a sign of parasites as worms, once in the intestine, feed on proteins, enzymes, vitamins and trace elements, which enter the body with food. These substances are necessary for normal human growth and functioning of vital systems and energy. As a result of deficiency of useful components is the weakening of protective forces, reduces resistance to infections and viruses.
Since there is a relationship between helminthic infestation and HPV, if a person was previously infected with the virus in the skin begin to appear multiple growths. Most of the papillomas are localized in the neck, under the armpits, in the groin, on the genitals. The site of lesions depends on the way the virus has entered the body.
The body responds to the occurrence of parasites both on the pathogen and begin to produce immunoglobulin. The constant presence of helminths depletes the immune system fails in its work, a person becomes vulnerable to the attack of HPV and can easily become infected papillomas. Begin to worsen chronic diseases, are often caused by SARS.
Benign tumors are removed by surgical excision, cryodestruction technique or using a laser beam. But in addition to eliminating external signs of disease – papillomas, it is necessary to conduct therapy aimed at strengthening the immune system and eliminate parasites from the body, otherwise symptoms of HPV appear again.
Papillomas are called benign growths on the skin caused by the human papillomavirus. About 80 % of the world population are infected with HPV, but with strong immunity no external disease symptoms are not manifested. With the creation of favorable conditions on the surface of the epithelium there are pink spots or light brown color on the stem. Parasites in the human body cause a sharp decline in immunity, creating favorable conditions for the appearance of skin growths – papillomas.
Types of papillomas:
- common warts;
- genital warts;
- papilloma of the eye and upper respiratory tract;
- urogenital education;
- cell carcinoma (cancer) of the cervix, genitals, rectum.
Signs of infestation
Symptoms of infection with helminths in adults and children:
- loss of appetite or excessive amplification;
- pale skin;
- indigestion, diarrhea or chronic constipation;
- sudden loss of weight or development of obesity;
- nausea, vomiting;
- headache, constant tiredness, fatigue;
- skin rashes: warts, eczema, urticaria, dermatitis, difficult treatment;
- frequent colds in the background of a weakened immune system;
- poor sleep, teeth grinding.
Infection with helminths can long time to occur without obvious symptoms and health deterioration attributed to any other diseases of internal organs. During breeding worms lay eggs, which fall in the region of the anus and cause severe itching. A large crowd of worms can cause intestinal failure, the development of cancer tumors of malignant nature.
Parasites in the body leads to the violation of intestinal motility, and stimulate increased secretion of immunoglobulin, resulting in the development of allergic reactions such as skin rashes, warts. Roundworm, pinworm, Trichinella in the course of their life produce toxins, which are potent allergens. The body reacts to the appearance of conjunctivitis, rhinitis, irritation of the epidermis.
Any violations in the digestive tract negatively affect the condition of the epidermis. When infected with parasites, the skin gets an earthy shade, it becomes dry and loose, can appear acne, warts, pigmentation marks, irritation, peeling and itching.
Subcutaneous worms (dirofilaria, virus Morgellons, filariasis) enter the body through the bite of blood-sucking insects. This place formed a dense papule, when pressed on which is visibly moving underneath the top layer of the epidermis. There lives a living helminth. Sometimes the area of infection is itchy and inflamed, but most often the disease is asymptomatic. As the progression of the pathology signs of the presence of parasites are more acute, deteriorating health of the patient, the body temperature rises.
Infection with filariasis may not manifest for up to 8 years. All this time, people often suffer from dermatitis, eczema, due to parasites occur papillomas, warts. These worms are constantly moving under the skin, so removing them is very difficult. Often, these worms live in the eyes, causing serious illness, and can even cause blindness.
There are other subcutaneous parasites that grow on the skin papules, seals. This shistosomes, pork tapeworm, cysticercosis. In addition to the destruction of the epidermis worms disrupt the digestive tract, liver and gall bladder may spread to muscle, blood, brain.
The treatment of papillomas
First of all, therapy is aimed at strengthening the immune system. To do this, take Echinacea, Imudon, or Immunoglobulin Bioven. The protective system of the organism will eliminate the risk of re-growths papillomas. Since there is a direct relationship between the development of HPV and infection with helminths, effective treatment should bring parasites drugs. For more effective therapy pass laboratory tests to determine the species of worms that live in the body. Then prescribe anthelmintic drugs.
Most often used:
After removing the parasites from the body papillomas are removed by liquid nitrogen, high-frequency currents, laser or excised with a scalpel. To get rid of skin growths, you can use pharmaceutical drugs: Aldara, Oxolinic ointment, Colomac, Stealin, Viferon. These funds cause cell death and the tumors disappear, the result is local immunity.
If signs of warts, you should consult a doctor to determine the cause of exacerbation. After the elimination of the provoking factor is removed the barnacles, prescribe immunomodulators.
Prevention of exacerbations of HPV
One of the ways to prevent a recurrence of the virus is vaccination with Gardasil. The vaccine helps to build immunity in the body to oncogenic strains of HPV that cause cancer of the cervix, genitals, rectum, larynx. Injection is a preventive method that is suitable for healthy people, if a person is already infected with human papillomavirus, the worms, the vaccine will not help. The recommended age for immunization 9-17 years.
Vaccinations are three times within 1 year. The immune system is produced in 95% of patients. Contraindications to vaccination are periods of exacerbation of chronic diseases, infectious diseases, pregnancy and individual intolerance of the drug components.
Prevention of infestation
To reduce the risk of infection and prevent the appearance of skin papillomas, it is necessary to observe some simple rules:
1. Should wash their hands with soap after walking in the street, visits to places with large concentrations of people, the toilet.
2. It is important to strengthen the immune system and carry out therapeutic procedures. The larvae get into the organism of a healthy person will have fewer chances for survival. HPV manifests itself by the formation of papillomas only in immunocompromised people.
3. – Infection with parasites can occur via the soil in which live larvae of the worms. The land gets on the vegetables and fruits, so they should be washed before eating.
4. If the house is home to cats, dogs need regular prevention of worm infestation in cats. It is possible to become infected after contact with a pet.
5. The fight against flies and biting insects is also a method of prevention of infection of subcutaneous parasites that cause the formation of papules, papillomas.
6. If one of the family members is infected with worms, the treatment should be all other relatives living in the same apartment, as the disease is transmitted contact-household way.
7. Workers of agricultural land it is recommended that periodic drug prevention of worm infestation.
8. You can not swim in the summer in open water where they can drink water farm animals are carriers of parasites.
Between the appearance of papillomas on the skin and infestation there is a direct link. Therefore, for effective treatment it is necessary to carry out comprehensive procedures for the purification, improvement of the body and strengthening the immune system. Addressing the external signs of HPV in the background of helminthic infestation will not give results in a short time, the growths will appear again.