This situation leads to injury of visceral organs during a fall on the plane back. Often suffers vital body – the spine. With the aim of eliminating the risk of complications and accelerate the recovery process, you need to know what to do with this injury.
Injury of the back belongs to the category of dangerous injuries. Mechanical shock, accidents, falls, blows on the water surface are the main causal factors that cause back injury. This is the biggest threat to the condition of the victim because of the anatomically formed a thin layer of soft tissue in the area of the spine.
Symptomatic, the picture varies in accordance with the severity and location of the injury.
But, all the same, highlights the main incidents of injury of the spinal region that are common to all varieties:
- pronounced, pulsating pain sensation that captures the entire dorsal region. Usually the pain at the beginning short and concentrated in one place, 24 hours later intensifitsiruetsa. Painful syndrome intensifitsiruetsa during flexion and extension in the lumbar area and in the Commission of slopes;
- the development of edema and swelling;
- the formation of a hematoma due to violation of the integrity of Geocosmos and hemorrhage in the soft tissue;
- a bruise causes shortness of breath and a painful sensation in the chest.
In a case involving spinal-cord patient’s condition is extremely complicated by concussion disorder gameovermenu, damage to the spinal muscle groups, the gap necroeconomy.
Injury of the upper third of the dorsal surface sometimes accompanied by trauma to the cervical vertebrae. This leads to a disorder of the respiratory function, paralytic or paretic damage to which muscle groups are spastic tension or a sensory disorder, lower myotonus.
Injury of the middle third of the back is mostly complicated with injury of the thoracic area of the back. In this case, there is a disorder of sensitivity and coordination of the limbs, pain sensation is accompanied by inhalation and exhalation and radiates to heart, developing spazmirovannah during a deep breath.
In the case of injury of the lower third of the picture is supplemented by disorder of urination, loss of sensation legs lower all reflex functions, the violation of erectile function.
Damage is divided into several degrees of severity and varieties, which depends on regimen:
- common soft tissue injury with damage to the skin;
- without damage to the spinal tissue;
- with trauma to the spinal tissue;
- with the development of the dislocation of vertebral joints;
- a violation of the integrity (fractures) of vertebrae;
- without the development of penetrating wounds.
Additionally, the injuries are divided in accordance with area damage: breast, cervical, coccygeal, sacral, lumbar.
Prior to the commencement of therapeutic measures should ensure the absence of complications and concomitant injuries. It is therefore recommended to address to the traumatologist, who assigned the conduct of rentgenissledovany, CT, physical examination with assessment of reflexes. Therapy injuries with complications or with accompanying injuries of the visceral organs is allowed only in stationary conditions.
In mild injury carrying out therapeutic activities in the home. It is also important to comply with bed rest during the first three days, then gradually begin to introduce moderate fiznagruzki on the spine with simultaneous cold treatments.
On the second or third day after injury in the home it is recommended to replace cold treatments: heat (hot baths, compresses, rubbing warming ointments, etc.) for the normalization of the local blood supply. Swelling relieved by heating pads, warmed salt in the bag. Exposure – 30-40 minutes three times a day, morning period, afternoon and before bed.
On the fifth or sixth day admission fizioterapevticheskie procedures for the normalization of microcirculatory in accordance with the recommendations of the expert. These include UHF, magneto – and laser therapy, electrophoresis.
During the light therapeutic massage, one should not forget about the use of ointments on the basis of NSAIDs – Ketonal, Diclofenac, Voltaren emulgel. 3-4 times a day on the injured area you need to massage various ointments.
In addition to classic traditional therapy good effect folk remedies. This technique is acceptable in the home:
- A hot bath with the use of a mint infusion. Must brew 200 g pharmacy peppermint to the bath. Make for half an hour.
- Boil the beans, grind with a grinder, brush the injured spot gruel, fix it with a bandage and keep this compress throughout the night.
- Mix 120 ml of 6% vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. In the solution to moisten a cotton cloth and put on the affected area for half an hour.
- Pour 100 g of hop cones 0,4 l of vodka, insist. Infusion used as rastirok and compresses.