An apple can be called the king of fruits in our space, if only because apples have been present in our diet for almost a year and can be bought freely at low prices. But still you need to know that apples can be hazardous to health. To whom it is impossible to eat apples, read in our material.
This crunchy and juicy fruit seems to have only tremendous benefits. Apples contain:
- a large number of vitamins and minerals: C, B1, B2, P, E, including manganese, potassium and iron;
- pectin, able to improve complexion and prolong youth;
- fiber, which is absorbed for a long time, preventing hunger from raging (therefore, you are better off losing weight);
- apples are almost hypoallergenic.
Who should not eat apples
But with all the enormous benefits of apples, there are contraindications to their use.
So, apples cannot be eaten if:
- you have gastritis, a stomach ulcer and a duodenal ulcer;
- inflammatory processes in the pancreas;
- intolerance to apples;
- you have diabetes, you can’t eat sweet red, it’s better to choose green;
- if you want to lose weight, see the previous paragraph.
Approach your diet consciously and be healthy.