Diagnosis includes several methods, which often are complex. The survey provides an opportunity to reaffirm their presence in the body, to identify the type of parasites, more individual characteristics of the problem and prescribe an effective medication to resolve it.
Research methods for the detection of parasites
Not so long ago to identify them in the body of the human subject can be had by taking a stool sample and found in it the larvae and eggs of helminths. Then the experts made a conclusion about the presence in the body “pests” and prescribed procedures for their elimination. However, to date, a variety of methods, much more..
The most informative are:
- serological surveys;
- enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA);
- bioresonance diagnostics.
Any creatures that invade human body and live by its resources, are considered parasites. To get into the human body they have different ways of infection and the first time not make themselves known, moving along the gastrointestinal tract. To suspect their presence is possible on set of symptoms, and to confirm only after research and receipt of test results.
Varieties of serologic surveys
This blood examination, ultrasound, endoscopy tissues and organs, the study for the detection of parasites in DNA, hepatitis, control of the reaction of antibody and antigen, and others. Depending on the patient’s primary symptoms and the doctor prescribes several methods consistently, tracking the results of each. Some of them allow to confirm medical hypotheses, rule out other comorbidities.
Haemo scanning of an not only confirms the presence of worms in the body, but also reveals their variety and the type to determine the optimal method of struggle. The downside is the inability to know the number of parasites and their distribution in the human body, it gives only a General idea about the problem.
1. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
Diagnosis using ELISA test is a provocation to develop antibodies and antigens in the blood. It allows you to determine the type of microorganisms and the optimum methods of dealing with them. Is possible to know the speed of the spread of “pests” in the body, so it is held in several stages with repeated blood sampling for examination. ELISA tests are never used in isolation from other methods and tests, because all people are different and the development of antibodies occurs individually. This method may not produce the desired answers and results.
2. Bioresonance diagnostics.
The use of computer equipment and bloodless methods of examination is becoming more popular because it allows you to quickly and accurately identify all the features of the infection. Wave radiation of different frequencies most efficiently and clearly shows where the problem is, what kind of parasites live in the human body and how best to eliminate harmful microorganisms.
The use of BRD in the period of treatment and medication helps to monitor their effectiveness and adjust the process of eliminating the problem, if necessary. Painless and usefulness of such a diagnostic method making it more and more popular in medicine.
Comprehensive application of appropriate methods of diagnosis gives much information about the infection allows the doctor to see the full picture and determine what further action to eliminate harmful microorganisms. Therefore, it is important to notice the symptoms and consult a doctor.
Symptoms of parasites
Often identify the problem it turns out long after its initial appearance, because the worms can live in the body and not to make itself felt. Even if the person has some symptoms, he was inclined to attribute them to other violations or not paying attention.
Often the signs are such deterioration:
- 1. nausea for no apparent reason;
- 2. violation of the stool, frequent stomach upset;
- 3. weakness, loss of strength;
- 4. drowsiness, depression, mood swings;
- 5. headaches and dizziness;
- 6. allergic reactions to foods that previously were not typical;
- 7. frequent illness due to a General decline of immunity.
Most often the symptoms are felt, alternately, so they can be confused with symptoms of other disorders or diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. After watching him and listening to the body signals, it is necessary to gather together all the factors to suspect the occurrence of pests, which should be an argument to refer to specialists and conducting complete diagnostics of parasites in the human body.
What to do after the diagnosis?
If the survey confirmed the presence of infestations and revealed all the features of their life, the doctor will develop an individualized treatment program to correct the problem. It is important not only to remove the symptoms of the disease, but to act on the root cause of poor health in order to fully cleanse the body. The treatment should be comprehensive, then it will work correctly and effectively kill all the worms and restore the immune system.
Among the methods of complex treatment can be called such:
- Antiparasitic therapy includes medicines such as Madamin, Albendazole, Levamisole, Thiabendazole. Dosage and duration of treatment determined by the physician based on the individual characteristics of the organism.
- Taking medications that help to eliminate allergic reactions and to relieve intoxication.
- Diet that includes eating foods that promote the excretion of parasites.
- The implementation of strict rules of personal hygiene, limiting contact with the people to avoid infecting them. Using only the individual objects in everyday life.
- General strengthening of the body and strengthening the immune system, the vitamins.
- The use of traditional methods, for example, the addition of a diet of garlic, pumpkin seeds, drink of the Monastery of tea.
In any treatment it is important to follow the doctor’s recommendations and do not try to use other methods to resolve the problem.