Cholecystitis calculous assumes the gallbladder crystalline pellets (rocks). Cholecystitis – what is it? Acute calculous cholecystitis is a strong inflammatory process in the gall body to the presence in it of stones. The development of this disease causes the infection of this organ or violation of the process of withdrawal of bile from the body.
Infectious agents often staphylococci, enterococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and other organisms that fall into the gallbladder from the intestine or liver. They can get there and with a current blood or lymph. Chronic calculous cholecystitis starts when there are crystal formations in the gallbladder, bad increased inflammation and recurrent symptoms of the disease. Classification of diseases calculous cholecystitis refers to a class of ICD 10.
The factors which make possible the emergence of the disease
The causes of stone pellets in the gall body and the development of the disease the following:
- Over time humans have changed the characteristics of bile (dickhole).
- The patient developed the stagnation of the components of bile (cholestasis).
- A common form of cholecystitis initiated the transition into the calculous type of this disease.
Dyscholia occurs when disrupted the normal relationship between bile acid levels and of synthesized cholesterol, rolling to defeat the bubble of the colloidal state in the form of a crystal. To initiate this process can poor nutrition, obesity, diabetes, infection, hepatitis. To increase the likelihood of development of dishelie can overeating or starvation, the presence in food of a large number of animal fat, genetic factors, use of hormonal contraception type on for a long time, lack of exercise.
Dyscholia leads to thickening of bile and stagnation, and becomes cholestasis during infection of the bladder different microorganisms.
Often the usual form of cholecystitis causes a disruption in the process of emptying of the gall body and moves in the calculous form, forming on the stones. Most of all this disease affects people with Crohn’s disease, acute pancreatitis, duodenitis, developed cirrhosis of the liver, lesions of the biliary channels and chronic gastritis type. Calculous cholecystitis is an acute and chronic.
Symptoms of the disease
The characteristics of each type of the disease differ somewhat from each other. The symptoms and treatment are different too.
In acute calculous cholecystitis appears biliary colic, which is characterized by the following symptoms:
- The patient is sharply reduced blood pressure in the arteries.
- Nausea and retching, in which the presence of bile and stomach contents.
- The patient starts the unbearable pain, which are reflected in the right side and radiates to the scapula or the shoulder. This pain syndrome can be caused by a poor diet, overload of a physical nature, drunkenness, and stress.
- If on began a purulent inflammation, can rise the body temperature.
- When disease such urine has a darker color than usual, discolored feces and contains a large amount of fat. Acute calculous cholecystitis is phlegmonous, and gangrenous. These species are characterized by various complications that significantly worsen the condition of the sick person.
Phlegmonous calculous cholecystitis is a type of severe bile on, when the suppuration of the mucous membranes it leads to the appearance of ulcers. The walls of the organ thicken due to the absorption of inflammatory infiltrates. Bubble filled with pus and highly inflated.
Phlegmonous calculous cholecystitis is another symptoms. The patient feels unbearable pain, which is only exacerbated by any movement, coughing or even breathing. Increased temperature manifests nausea and vomiting, rapid pulse up to 120 beats per minute. The stomach is a bit inflated. If this form of cholecystitis can not be cured, it goes into gangrenous calculous cholecystitis, in which there is necrosis of the wall of the bladder. Within 3-4 days of onset begins gangrene, which is accompanied by the appearance of perforation on the bladder, leading to peritonitis. This type of disease is often diagnosed in elderly patients. Symptoms of this disease is very unpleasant. Is severe pain in the entire abdomen, nausea and profuse vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pale skin, headache, shortness of breath, fainting, bloating, hypersomnia.
The symptoms of chronic diseases are the following:
- The patient often appears in the area of right hypochondrium pain whining character.
- Can cause severe and acute pain in irrational nutrition. It gradually goes away.
- If the patient ate fatty, very salty or fried food, then after 3 hours he will manifest the pain in the form of attacks.
- Person sick, belch, having a bitter taste.
- Failure to comply with the rules of eating in humans, arise disposable seizures and vomiting with the release of bile.
The symptoms and treatment are linked. For each symptom choose their treatment.
As this disease can be cured?
Treatment of calculous cholecystitis suggests several options. You can make the removal of the bladder.
The operation of this kind is produced by several methods:
- the open way;
- the laparoscopy;
- percutaneous holitsestity.
When calculous cholecystitis treatment without surgery is performed using drug therapy or extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (destroying stones with ultrasound).
For chronic and acute phase of the disease the patient is prescribed a strict diet, he prescribed antispasmodics and antibiotics, use of drip and cold packs on right side under ribs. When calculous cholecystitis treatment may sometimes be carried out with injections. But all non-surgical methods are not able to correct the relapse.