The disease is chronic acalculous cholecystitis is an inflammatory process in the gall bladder, during which the lumen is not formed stones. Chronic acalculous cholecystitis can wear acute or chronic. This form of the disease usually occurs in young people, often children. This disease is usually preceded by the development of calculous cholecystitis.
Chronic acalculous cholecystitis, which is characterized by symptoms, manifested in the following ways:
- People feel mild pain under the right costal margin.
- After people eat fried or very fatty foods, then after 30 minutes he develops soreness.
- The onset of pain may begin after you lift heavy loads, after overexertion of body or after suffering a stressful situation.
- One feels the development of heartburn, sometimes it could get nauseous.
- You may receive a rude belch or burp air.
- People throw up after eating, and it will bring him no discomfort, and relief.
Chronic acalculous cholecystitis may be an atypical form. Symptoms in different forms the following:
- If the cardiac form, you may develop pain in the heart muscle, especially when a person is lying after how much I ate. Additionally, you may develop an arrhythmia.
- If the form ezoterichesky, it may lead to belching, heartburn. The person feels pain in the chest, obstruction of the food.
- If the intestinal form, then the person may experience these symptoms: strong pain in the area of the intestine, he may experience bloating and the development of the diarrhea, then delay of feces.
Diagnose this pathology gastroenterologists. Treatment is prescribed and carried out they are the same.
The reason for purpose of diagnosis are the patient complaints of pain during palpation of the gallbladder. A doctor prescribes tests and an ultrasound of. The ultrasound clearly visible all signs of inflammation. Sometimes for more accurate diagnosis a doctor can prescribe contrast cholecystography.
What are the reasons for developing the disease
So, the reasons for the development of acalculous cholecystitis diverse. However, the paramount reason is getting into the gallbladder provocateur of inflammation, infection. To penetrate the infection through the blood or lymph from the affected neighboring organs, as well as:
- from the colon;
- from the genitals;
- from the small intestine via the bile flow;
- from the tonsils when they are inflamed.
Acalculous cholecystitis can not exist in the role of individual pathology, it usually runs on the background of lesions of the liver, hepatitis, pancreatitis and subsequently takes the chronic form. Another cause of chronic acalculous cholecystitis may be biliary dyskinesia or improper release of bile, its thickening and stagnation. Pathology can develop in the process of inflammation of the walls of the gallbladder that begins due to the fact that the wall gets pancreatic enzyme. This process usually develops when a person has cirrhosis of the liver or cystic pancreatitis. In older people the cause of disease is violation of vascular of the gallbladder. Blood circulation is disturbed and the development of the disease.
The treatment of acalculous cholecystitis
Acalculous cholecystitis, the treatment appointed the doctor gastroenterologist, requires a careful approach. Self-treatment will lead to complications and may even result in death of the patient. When the first signs of discomfort you should always consult a practicing expert. Chronic acalculous cholecystitis treated in conservative ways. Surgery is appointed very rarely, when the pathology is very severe and is increasing. In the acute period of the disease the doctor prescribes adherence to diet.
It is prohibited to use:
All food should be steamed, of course, necessary to completely eliminate alcohol and Smoking tobacco. In addition to diet regimen a doctor prescribes compliance with bed rest. The patient needs as much rest as possible.
To overcome the source of infection, the doctor prescribes antibiotics, painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, and antispasmodics, such as:
In addition to the above, the doctor may prescribe medications which are aimed at stimulating the flow of bile, for example, it may be the drugs:
- The berberine.
When the disease is in remission, the doctors recommend herbal medicine, reception choleretic drugs, which can be purchased at any pharmacy. Also on the recommendation of the doctor can to do tyubazh or take courses of mineral water. It is important to monitor body weight, as any failure in the properties of bile can cause the formation of stones.
Dietary table in the pathology of the gallbladder
The nature of the dietary table is in compliance with the average daily calorie and minimal in fat. Diet is an integral part of complex therapy, which helps to keep the weight normal and not allow the disease to progress further. Of course, will be limited in the diet, but health is worth it. Cholecystitis in exacerbation requires a complete elimination of all negative factors that can affect the state of the patient’s body. Nutritionists have developed dietary table No. 5A specifically for people with this diagnosis. And diet number 5 should be observed in chronic cholecystitis in remission.
When it comes to aggravation of the pathology in the first 3 days need to starve then you should go to the most convenient nutrition:
- warm soups;
- liquid porridge;
- vegetable broths;
- pureed soups.
Any food before consumption should peretiraetsya. A cook should only use a steamer. In the period when the disease is in remission, we must try to eliminate all risk factors that can lead to exacerbation of the disease.
The factors are as follows:
- Irregular meals.
- junk food;
- a sedentary lifestyle;
- violation of the bowel.
Permitted with chronic cholecystitis to eat the following products:
- lean meats;
- of lean fish;
- low-fat dairy products;
- sour cream cheese products;
- a couple of eggs a 7 days.
- pears and sweet fruit;
- dried bread products;
- b/C cabbage;
- butter not more than 20 grams per day;
- salt is not more than 10 g per day;
- sugar not more than 50 g per day;
- vegetable oil only cooked food.
There are a number of dietary requirements in this pathology:
- Food needs to stew, to stew or bake, to prepare for a couple.
- Food should be 5 times a day in small portions.
- To comply with the rules of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- The total weight of food per day should be no more than 3.5 kg.
- To observe the fasting days that will prevent constipation.
- Calorie per day should be no more than 2000 kcal.
Sample menu for the day
As products which you can eat quite a lot, the menu for each day can vary. Doctors recommend to alternate different vegetable side dishes, cook with different varieties of meat and fish. Good to include in the menu for each day a range of dietary salads. Only in this case diet will become painful, and will be perceived adequately.
A full menu for one day might be:
- For Breakfast you can prepare sour curd with sour cream. To drink sweet Apple juice.
- The second Breakfast is okay to eat a couple of peaches.
- At lunchtime you need to eat the broth with the rice, steam the meatballs from poultry, tomatoes with boiled potatoes and a Cup of weak tea.
- In the afternoon good fruit juice and steamed zucchini.
- For dinner you can eat a loaf of potato with carrot, cucumber and drink the compote of dried fruits.
- Before bedtime you can drink sour yogurt.
Primary prevention of cholecystitis is the observance of a healthy lifestyle, avoiding harmful habits, proper nutrition, active lifestyle.
If a person has congenital anomalies, it is important to identify pathology and to adjust the stagnation in the gallbladder. It is important to treat diseases of the liver, intestine, kidney, bladder, and gallbladder. To avoid stressful situations. It is important to stand up for medical records. If the disease have the chronic form, it is necessary to follow a diet, avoid physical exertion, to walk and relax. It is very important to any comprehensive therapy to consult with your doctor. Self-treatment will cause harm.