Those people who have problems with the blood coagulation system are better off buying Combilipen tablets. Those who do not know how to give injections and do not have free time to visit the handling room should choose the tablet form of Combilipen. But it must be remembered that the clinical effect of this type of drug develops longer.
Injections should be used for people with a severe deficiency of B vitamins, which leads to severe disorders. Acute pain syndrome is quickly eliminated only with the injectable form of Combilipen. With a mild course of pathology, it is worth choosing pills.
Which form of the drug is better to use, the attending doctor can tell. Pills are more suitable for long-term therapy. In terms of cost, treatment with Combilipen in tablets is more expensive than in injections.
B vitamins are necessary for the normal functioning of the whole organism, in particular the nervous system and the brain. With improper nutrition, vitamin deficiency can develop. In such cases, doctors are prescribed Kombilipen of the Russian company Pharmstandard-UfaVITA . This medication is available in tablets and injection. Many patients do not know what form of medicine to choose. Therefore, it is worth considering two types of Combibipen and a comparison.
The tablets are film-coated. They are biconvex rounded, white. They contain B vitamins. A single dose contains benfotiamine (B1) 100 mg, cyanocobalamin (B12) 2 μg and pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 100 mg. Additionally, the medicine has titanium dioxide, macrogol, talc, povidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Tablets are packaged in mesh plates in an amount of 15 pieces. Blisters are packed in cardboard boxes of 2-4 pieces.
A medication is used to treat such conditions:
- Intercostal neuralgia.
- Barre-Lieu Syndrome.
- Neuritis of the facial nerve.
- Painful teak.
- Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Back pain caused by pathologies of the spinal column.
- Cervical migraine.
- Pleural pain.
- Alcoholic or diabetic polyneuropathy.
- Radicular, cervicobrachial, lumbar, cervical syndromes, provoked by degenerative processes in the spine.
Drink pills after meals. They are taken in their entirety, washed down with 100 ml of water or another liquid, with the exception of tea, coffee, milk, carbonated drinks. The daily dose for adults is 3 tablets, divided into three doses. The course lasts about a month .
A pack of Kombilipen from 30 tablets in Russian pharmacies can be purchased for 250-310 rubles .
Kombilipen in injections
Available in the form of a ready-made solution for the injection. A single dose contains 100 mg of benfotiamine, 1 mg of cyanocobalamin, 100 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride. Additionally, purified water, lidocaine hydrochloride is present. The solution looks like a red liquid. It is packaged in 2 ml ampoules and a cardboard box. A package may contain 5, 10 or 30 ampoules.
Used to treat acute conditions. Suitable for therapy:
- Pain syndrome caused by pathologies of the spinal column.
- Polyneuropathies of any type.
- Facial neuritis.
- Trigeminal neuralgia.
A pack of Kombilipen from 10 ampoules of 2 ml can be bought in pharmacies of the country at a price of 200 to 220 rubles .
Injections and tablets of Combilipen have such common features:
- Produced in Russia by one company.
- Contain B vitamins.
- The same mechanism of action.
- They are used for the same pathologies, syndromes.
- They have the same contraindications, a similar list of adverse reactions.
- They go well with most medications of other pharmacological groups.
- They are released without a prescription.
- Affordable price.
- They have good reviews from specialists.
The main differences between the two drug forms:
- Different composition of additional substances.
- Different reception scheme.
- Different method of administration.
- Injections are used for acute conditions, and tablets for lungs.
- Tablets can be used for a long time.
- Injections help faster and are more effective.
- The tablets are more convenient to use.
- Packaging ampoules is more expensive than packaging tablets. But injecting treatment is cheaper due to the rarer use of the drug.
- After the injections, cones may remain if you do not follow the staging technique.
- The injection form of the drug is better tolerated, since all substances immediately enter the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.