Perhaps, everyone in the kitchen there is millet, but few people know about the uniqueness of the product and its role in treatment of kidneys. Millet is a valuable cereal, get it from millet. It is a source of vitamins, minerals, a large number of amino acids, healthy fats of vegetative character. Also millet is a source of slow carbohydrates, which provide long feeling of satiety, which is important for diet menu.
- leucine and histidine – improve the condition of connective tissues;
- phosphorus regulates metabolic processes in the bones;
- potassium – improves the functioning of cardiovascular system;
- iron causes the hemoglobin content and oxygenation of the tissues;
- manganese – involved in all metabolic processes, accelerates the metabolism;
- vitamin B – is responsible for the condition of the hair and skin as well as nervous system;
- folic acid is an important component for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
The use of millet in terms of proper nutrition obviously. As for applying it at home as a means of treatment and cleansing of the kidneys, but this issue you need to understand more details.
How to understand that there are problems with the kidneys?
The final and correct diagnosis can put only a doctor, but everyone should know the signs by which one can suspect a problem with the kidneys. In the first place is the appearance, namely the swelling primarily in the face, yellowness of the skin, they dry.
Swelling of the kidney localized primarily on the face