Happy Monday (oops I mean Tuesday)!
A few weeks ago I spent a fun day in the kitchen with my friend Natalie from @guacmylife. Here is one of the easy recipes we created for busy weeknight meals.
2 cans of boneless/skinless wild Alaskan salmon (or 2 cups of freshly ground salmon) 1 egg + 1 egg white
1 tsp fresh lime juice
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 tbsp of coconut aminos
1 tsp all purpose spice blend
1 tsp ginger paste (or freshly grated ginger)
1/2 de-seeded and diced jalapeno
1/3 cup almond flower
avocado oil spray
1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
2. Using 1⁄2 cup measure out your salmon patties.
3. Spray a skillet with avocado oil.
4. On medium-high heat, cook your salmon patties for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Serve on top of greens! You can use lemon juice or hot sauce (trader joe’s yuzu) as your dressing.