Diet for pancreas. Releases pancreas is very important organ, whose functions include production of enzymes necessary for digestion within the intestine, and insulin, for lack of which, as we know, diabetes occurs.
When pancreatic disease is forbidden to eat any food that increases the production of enzymes designed to break down food. Abuse of these products leads to the fact that in the body in large quantity produces enzymes necessary for the digestion and breakdown of food.
Diseases of the pancreas are expressed in appearance of pain, nausea and vomiting, disappearance of appetite and So on. patients prescribed sparing diet, not containing alcohol, fatty, sweet, high carbohydrate foods and fried foods, and foods containing rough cellulose, and extractive substances that stimulate the secretion of digestive juices.
Diet for pancreatic cancer relies on frequent, six-session meal. The portions should be small, so as not to burden the pancreas.
Food steamed, boiled or stewed. It should not contain large amounts of fiber. Before use it should be cooled to a temperature of from 30 to 60 degrees to prevent stomach irritation and stress to the digestive gland.
Salt limit, where possible, eliminate entirely. Also dramatically reduce the amount of fat and simple carbohydrates, which are particularly rich in sugar or pastries, while increasing the consumption of foods rich in protein – meat (low-fat), fish, and dairy products. Animal proteins should form one third of the diet. The energy value of the diet should be no more than 1800 kcal. Meals dieting for of the pancreas should be liquid and semi-liquid, in the form of porridges on water, vegetable and cereal soups, etc.
Diet for pancreas should be observed for about years after attacks of the disease. Then allowed the gradual expansion of a diet and a diet more diverse products. Acute exacerbations be advisable for a few days completely to refuse food and go to drink pure water or mineral water without gas.
In the etiology of pancreatic diseases can have a value of alcoholic and other intoxication, infectious, allergic, traumatic, nutritional, and mechanical factors. the Treatment of pancreatitis should be comprehensive and primarily directed at reducing the pain, reducing giperfermentemii, suppression of secretory function of the pancreas and duodenum, and restoration of metabolic processes; during the testimony should be antibacterial therapy.
Along with drug therapy and compliance with bed rest to decrease gastric secretion, primarily enzymes of stomach and pancreas, in the first 2-3 days the patient with acute pancreatitis and exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis is assigned to starvation. These days is recommended to drink 1-1,5 liters (200 ml 4-5 times), mineral water (Borjomi) at room temperature and without gas, rose hips broth (1-2 cups).
From 2-3 day of the disease assigned to a diet № 5P (the first variant of pancreatic diet), maximally sparing the function of the pancreas. It is low in calories, contains physiological norm of protein with a sharp restriction of fats and carbohydrates. Limited to fats, mostly refractory, and easily digestible carbohydrates (sugar, honey, jam, pastries).
Following the rules of nutrition in disease of the pancreas, the patient should divide your daily diet into 5 meals. The portions are large should not be – it is better to eat often, but gradually.
Diet for pancreas
Diet for pancreatic gelseminine and chemically sparing. Excluded foods that cause flatulence, contains coarse fiber, rich in extractive substances that stimulate the secretion of digestive glands.
Food is cooked in boiled, steam, liquid or semi-liquid consistency. Eating 5-6 times a day.
The chemical composition of the diet № 5P (I option) for the day: protein 80 g, fat 40 to 60 g, carbohydrate-200 g. Calorie diet of 1500-1600 calories. Salt 8-10 g of Fluid 1,5-2,0 L. Diet is appointed for 5-7 days.
Permitted foods for the pancreas
- Baked goods – wheat bread from previous day’s baking or dried.
- From soups and vegetables (but no cabbage), cereals.
- Meat and poultry – low-fat types (beef, veal, rabbit, chicken, Turkey).
- Fish – low-fat types.
- Eggs – boiled or soft-boiled (preferably) in the form of steam omelet.
- From dairy products – sour curd, curd puddings, yogurt, sour cream (to fill the dish).
- From cereals – semolina, rice, buckwheat, barley, oatmeal.
- Vegetables – potatoes, carrots, beets, pumpkin, zucchini, cauliflower, green salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peas. Still very useful when pancreatitis seaweed, in which the abundance of cobalt and Nickel.
- Ripe fruits and berries (not sour).
- Sweet dishes – jellies and compotes.
- From fats – butter and vegetable oil.
- From drinks – tea with milk, broth hips, juice of fruit.
Diet for pancreatic cancerinvolves some drinking regime. Since the restoration of the pancreas is accompanied by significant loss of water, the drink should be plentiful. In addition, normalization of the bowel also occurs more quickly when the body gets sufficient amounts of liquid.
People with diseases of the pancreas jelezo because of poor functioning of it and changes diet sometimes have eating disorders, to normalize which is extremely important adherence to diet and eating regularly, frequently and in small portions.
Forbidden foods for the pancreas
- Rye bread baking.
- Soup – soup, borscht, all soups based on meat broths, fish and mushroom.
- Salty and spicy snacks, canned.
- Meat and poultry fat (lamb, pork, duck, goose), smoked meats and sausages.
- Fish – oily types.
- Eggs – boiled hard-boiled and fried (fried).
- Meals of fried cheese (like cheese).
- Pies, pancakes, fritters, cakes.
- Vegetables – cabbage, radish, sorrel, raw onions, radishes, peas, beans, pickled vegetables, and beans.
- Acidic fruits and berries, fruit with a large amount of easily digestible carbohydrates that can cause flatulence (grapes, bananas and dates).
- Of sweet dishes – ice cream, jam, sugar, honey, and chocolate (in large amounts, at least).
- From fat fat and ghee.
- The drinks, cocoa, carbonated water, coffee natural.
Chronic pancreatitis often develops after acute pancreatitis, although sometimes marked long periods of time between the first attack of acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Chronic pancreatitis can occur in patients with cholelithiasis after cholecystectomy in patients with peptic ulcer disease.
Pathogenesis of chronic pancreatitis is the same as that in acute pancreatitis, the disease are the violation of the outflow of pancreatic juice and bile, resulting in disorder of the secret functions of the pancreas.
It should also be remembered and reactive pancreatitis, occurring against the background of the main disease – peptic ulcer disease, chronic cholecystitis, enterocolitis, gastroduodenitis, after gastric resection, etc., which is a form of dysfunction of the pancreas. This kind of pancreatic lesion is sometimes unnoticed in the background of main disease.
Treatment of chronic pancreatitis is one of important problems of modern gastroenterology. It can be argued that without diet is difficult to expect a sufficient therapeutic effect in these patients.
Clinical nutrition of patients with acute and chronic pancreatitis it is necessary at all stages of their treatment in hospital, sanatorium or at home and is a permanent factor in treatment. Properly organized medical foods can prevent the development of complications, disease recurrence and its progression.
Diet in chronic diseases of the pancreas should contain high amount of protein (up to 110-120 g), which reduces the shortage of protein in the body, however, increases the synthesis of inhibitors of trypsin, enhances the reparative processes in the pancreas, promotes more rapid elimination of clinical manifestations of the disease.
Due to the fact that chronic pancreatitis is suffering endocrine function of the pancreas in the diet should limit the amount of carbohydrates (300-350 g), mainly due to the simple easily digestible (honey, sugar, jam, candy, etc.).
In diseases of the pancreas, impaired absorption of fat due to reduction of pancreatic function and disorders jelcheotdelenia and metabolism functions, so the amount of fat in the diet is limited (up to 80 g).
All food is cooked in a shabby, steamed or baked.Eliminates the introduction of abundant food in one go. Meals should be frequent and fractional (5-6 times a day).
The chemical composition of the diet “No. 2 5P (option II) : proteins of 110-120 g, fat 80 g carbs 300-350 g. the Caloric value of the diet of 2500-2800 kcal. Salt 8-10 g of Fluid 1,5-2 l
Recommended dishes and foods for pancreas
- Bread and bread products – wheat bread I and II grade baking of the previous day or dried, 200-300 g, nesdobnoe cookies.
- Soups – vegetarian vegetable (except Brassica), cereals (except millet) vermicelli, noodles, mashed or mucous membranes, with the addition of a small amount of butter (5 g) or cream (10 g). Meat and poultry – low-fat varieties (beef, veal, chicken, Turkey, rabbit) without tendons and fat, boiled, steam or baked (burgers, dumplings, beef Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, soufflé, meatloaf, meatballs, etc.). In the period of remission of non-rigid and low-fat meat, chicken, rabbit resolved, boiled piece. Fish dishes – a variety of lean fish, preferably river (cod, perch, pike, carp, perch, ice, etc.), boiled whole or chopped (meatballs, dumplings, soufflés, croquettes).
- Eggs – steam scrambled or boiled eggs (2 eggs per day).
- Food from milk curd sour (home made) whether or kefir in its natural form or in the form of baked puddings, sour cream and cream (added to the dish), yogurt sour. Cheese “Dutch”, “Russian”. Fats – butter unsalted (30 g), refined vegetable (10-15 g) are added to the dishes.
- Dishes and side dishes from cereals and pasta – porridge made from different grains (except millet) poloveckie pureed, homemade noodles, vermicelli, pasta, prepared in water or water with milk (1:1).
- Dishes and garnishes from vegetables – different kinds of boiled and roast vegetables in the form of mashed (carrots, pumpkin, beets, cauliflower, green peas, young beans).
- Fruits – sour apples, baked or grated without the skin.
- Sweet dishes – compotes from fresh and dried fruit pureed, jelly, jelly, mousse from juice without sugar for xylitol or sorbitol.
- Drinks – weak tea with lemon, fruit and berry juices without sugar, dilute with water, broth hips or currants.
- Sauces – milk mild vegetable broth, fruit and berry gravy. Flour for sauces not saute with butter.
Prohibited: meat, fish, mushroom broth, pork, lamb, goose, duck, fried food, refractory fats, smoked products, canned food, sausages, caviar, chum salmon, stellate sturgeon, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, carp, pickles, marinades, spices, mushrooms, strong tea, coffee, cocoa, chocolate, cabbage, sorrel, spinach, lettuce, radishes, turnips, Mature legumes, raw fruits and vegetables, cranberries, butter and flour confectionery products, rye bread, cold food and drinks, ice cream, carbonated drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
Food should not be too cold and hot. Diet patients with chronic pancreatitis are advised to observe systematically and for a long time.
Sample menu diet № 5P (I option)
1st Breakfast (9 hours). Protein steam omelet 2 eggs, buckwheat porridge on the water provasca,
the tea’s weak.
2nd Breakfast (11 h). Baked Apple, tea.
Lunch (14 hours). Soup oat slimy 1/2 serving, souffle steam fish, jellies, cherry juice to the xylitol.
Afternoon (16 h). Meat, cheese, broth hips (1 Cup).
Dinner (19 h). Meat souffle from boiled meat, carrot souffle steam, tea.
For the night. 1 Cup of rose hips. For the whole day. Crackers 50 g, sugar 15 g.
Sample menu diet № 5P (option II)
1-y Breakfast. Cutlets meat steam porridge rice mashed provasca with milk.
2-nd Breakfast. Cheese souffle cooked cottage cheese, tea with milk. Lunch, potato Soup vegetarian, fish baked with white sauce, compote of fresh fruit pureed without sugar.
An afternoon snack. Omelette steam of 2 eggs, broth hips 1 Cup.
Dinner. Roll meat from boiled meat stuffed omelette, baked, baked pudding of fat-free yogurt, a decoction of black currant 1 Cup.
For the night. Yogurt sour.
For the whole day. Wheat bread yesterday’s baking 200 g, sugar 30 g.
Diet for pancreas required not only during acute and after termination of an attack of pancreatitis, otherwise serious harm gland, triggering complications of pancreatitis.
Treatment of the pancreas requires not only proper nutrition –it is also necessary to exclude strong physical exertion, fatigue and colds.