We continue the line of relevant materials about vegetables and fruits, which are now in abundance on the shelves. Our main character today is melon. To whom it is impossible to eat a melon, look in our article.
Earlier we wrote about the one who should not eat watermelon, peaches and plums. The turn came and fragrant melon. In the summer, it is very difficult to find a person who would not like melon. This fruit can be both an independent dish and a dessert.
The beneficial properties of melon can be talked about endlessly.
- it is a storehouse of vitamins;
- melon perfectly regulates the work of the heart and nervous system;
- it helps with blood formation problems, as there is a lot of iron in the melon;
- This gourd is ideal for those who have impaired liver and kidney function;
- melon enters the fight against viruses and bacteria and generally improves immunity ”;
- positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, as it contains multi-coarse fibers.
Who should not eat melon
But still, even with such enormous benefits, there are contraindications.
You can’t eat melon if:
- you are a nursing mother or are in a position;
- you have diabetes
- you want to lose weight;
- you suffer from inflammatory and infectious diseases of the stomach and intestines.