Earlier we wrote about the one who should not eat watermelon, peaches and plums. The turn came and fragrant melon. In the summer, it is very difficult to find a person who would not like melon. This fruit can be both an independent dish and a dessert.
The beneficial properties of melon can be talked about endlessly.
- it is a storehouse of vitamins;
- melon perfectly regulates the work of the heart and nervous system;
- it helps with blood formation problems, as there is a lot of iron in the melon;
- This gourd is ideal for those who have impaired liver and kidney function;
- melon enters the fight against viruses and bacteria and generally improves immunity ”;
- positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, as it contains multi-coarse fibers.
Who should not eat melon
But still, even with such enormous benefits, there are contraindications.
You can’t eat melon if:
- you are a nursing mother or are in a position;
- you have diabetes
- you want to lose weight;
- you suffer from inflammatory and infectious diseases of the stomach and intestines.