You can compare these drugs after checking their effect on the work of organs. Some patients note that Cardiomagnyl is more effective. Doctors do not conduct a comparative analysis, do not single out one thing. They prescribe one or another remedy depending on the condition of the patient, the characteristics of his body, and the medical history.
Cardiovascular diseases must be treated with utmost care. If the first unpleasant symptoms occur, you should immediately contact a specialist for help, who will be able to choose the necessary therapy for each person individually.
To prevent pathologies of the heart, the vascular system with an increased risk of blood clots, special medicines are prescribed. Treatment therapy should begin with the first unpleasant symptoms. In medical practice, Phasostabil and Cardiomagnyl are very popular.
Characterization of the drug Phasostabil
It is a medication that belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that prevent thrombosis. It is used for various diseases accompanied by blood clotting. The active substance is acetylsalicylic acid and magnesium hydroxide, starch, aqueous magnesium silicate, fiber are additional components.
It is indicated for the following diseases:
- Prevention of acute blockage of a blood vessel by a thrombus after surgery.
- Prevention of the formation of blood clots and the recurrence of coronary disease.
- Treatment of sudden onset of chest pain resulting from insufficient blood supply.
- Primary prevention of cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure, thrombosis.
Available in white tablets coated with a film sheath. The maximum effect occurs one and a half hours after administration.
It is forbidden to use in the presence of the following problems:
- Individual intolerance to the constituent substances.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Acute liver disease.
- Cerebral hemorrhage.
- Propensity to bleeding, lack of vitamin K.
- The acute stage of a gastrointestinal ulcer.
- The first and third period of pregnancy.
- Children under the age of eighteen.
During lactation, a single dose is allowed, if long therapy is provided, then feeding should be temporarily stopped.
With an overdose, unpleasant phenomena can occur:
- Headache, dizziness.
- Nausea, vomiting.
- Unnatural intense breathing, shortness of breath.
- Hearing loss.
- Weakness, confused consciousness.
Characterization of the drug Cardiomagnyl
It is a medication used to prevent thrombosis in various pathologies of the cardiovascular system. It belongs to the category of anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drugs. Penetrating into the body, it reduces inflammation, adjusts body temperature, relieves pain symptoms.
Its main purposes are the prevention of diseases caused by blockage of blood vessels. Also his testimonies are:
- Unstable angina pectoris.
- High cholesterol, a significant increase in weight due to adipose tissue.
- Prevention of thrombosis.
- Prevention of recurrence of myocardial infarction.
- Improving the well-being of a patient with diabetes.
- Hereditary predisposition to heart disease.
It is available in the form of film-coated tablets. The main active ingredient is acetylsalicylic acid , which can thin the blood, as well as magnesium hydroxide, which protects the digestive tract from the negative effects of aspirin.
Despite the usefulness of the composition, this medicine is not suitable for everyone. Contraindications include:
- Ulcerative and erosive lesions of the stomach.
- Acute cerebrovascular accident with vascular rupture and cerebral hemorrhage.
- Low platelet count.
- Pathology of the kidneys, especially if dialysis is prescribed to the patient.
Also, it is not recommended for people with impaired absorption of lactose, with a deficiency of vitamin K, under the age of 18 years.
The tool is well tolerated . Sometimes unpleasant symptoms can occur from the gastrointestinal tract, central nervous system, allergic manifestations in the form of skin rashes. In this case, you need to adjust the dosage.
What are the drugs like?
The main factor combining the medications in question is the same composition. The use in the production of the same active ingredient allows you to get drugs that work on an identical principle. They belong to the same pharmacological group, are used for similar pathologies, have common contraindications and adverse reactions. And also available in the same dosage form.
Comparison, differences, what and for whom it is better to choose
Despite the similarity of these drugs, there are some differences:
- Country of origin . Phazostabil is a domestic drug, manufactured by the Russian pharmaceutical company OZON. Cardiomagnyl is produced in Germany.
- Price category . The cost of Phasostabilum is about 130 rubles per pack of one hundred tablets. A foreign analogue will cost a little more – about 250 rubles. Since their effect is identical, in this case the Russian drug wins.
- Dosage . The German remedy is represented by two varieties that differ in dosage, which allows you to enhance its effect.
Phasostabil and Cardiomagnyl are interchangeable . But if the patient has a negative reaction to any incoming component, then we can say with confidence that the second remedy will not work.