Both drugs are potent, therefore, before use, it is recommended to consult with a gynecologist about the possibility of admission.
For the prevention of inflammatory diseases, it is worth using the Hog uterus – it is for prophylactic purposes that it is prescribed more often. But in the presence of contraindications, a Red brush is also prescribed.
With obstruction of the fallopian tubes, only the Pine uterus is suitable. Use of the second remedy for this pathology is prohibited.
Red brush is more suitable for men, but it is worth using it with caution – after all, it contains female sex hormones and can cause hormonal failure. Before taking, you need to consult with an andrologist.
Both plants have a similar effect, so you can use any of them, but if you have specific indications, replacing one with another is not recommended.
With gynecological diseases, women are prescribed not only medicines, but also herbal remedies – Pine uterus or Red brush. These are herbs that have effective healing properties.
A perennial herb commonly found in northern Eurasia. It grows mainly in coniferous and mixed forests.
The uterus contains organic acids, phytoestrogens and progesterone, tannins, glycosides, saponins, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other useful substances.
Most often, the plant is used to treat female genital diseases:
- Inflammatory pathologies of the reproductive organs.
- Cervical erosion.
- Adhesions in the pelvic area.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Hormonal disbalance.
- Menstrual irregularities.
The plant helps to cure infertility caused by various pathologies. It is also used to treat male diseases, for example, prostatitis.
In addition to sexual diseases, the tool helps with:
- Inflammatory diseases of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis, etc.).
- Gastritis and enterocolitis.
- Gallstone disease.
- Endocrine system diseases.
- Joint pathologies (arthritis, gout, etc.).
Perennial herbaceous plant found mainly in the mountains of Siberia – in Altai, Sayan, Buryatia, Yakutia, etc. It is very rare to meet the Red Brush in some areas of the Urals.
Parts of the plant contain essential oils, tannins, flavonoids, organic acids, sterols, vitamins and a large number of other useful components.
The tool is used for such female diseases as: endometriosis, myoma and fibroma, colpitis, vulvovaginitis, mastopathy, ovarian cysts, erosion and polyps of the cervix. In addition, it still treats male diseases of the reproductive system, increases spermatogenesis and enhances potency.
The red brush has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and immunostimulating effects, normalizes hormonal levels – this ensures a powerful healing effect of the plant.
Contraindications for use are:
- Age to 18 years.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Heart failure.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Mental disorders.
- Obstruction of the fallopian tubes (adhesions).
There are a lot of similarities in these plants. They have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antioxidant and hormone – regulating effects. The last property is the most important – plants contain phytoestrogens and due to this normalize the synthesis of hormones, treat diseases of the reproductive system and eliminate inflammation in the reproductive organs.
Means have the same indications for use: cysts in the ovaries, endometriosis, cervical erosion, fibroids and fibroids, etc. They are also used to treat male diseases.
Most often, both funds are used in the form of teas. They are taken 1-3 times a day. Tinctures are less commonly used, but because of the alcohol content in them, they are less useful.
There are differences in plants too:
- Red brush increases spermatogenesis in men and helps eliminate impotence. Thanks to this, male infertility is eliminated.
- The boron uterus can not be used until the age of 14, and the Red brush – until 18.
- Pine uterus is used for diseases of the digestive, biliary, endocrine and urinary systems. It also helps a lot with inflammatory joint diseases.
An important difference is contraindications, which differ slightly in funds:
|Pine uterus||Red brush|
· Liver failure.
· Propensity to bleeding and bleeding disorders.
· Acceptance of synthetic hormonal drugs (otherwise a “conflict” between plant and synthetic estrogens may occur and complications will begin).
· Allergy to the plant.
· Pregnancy (premature birth may begin).
|· Age to 18 years.
· Pregnancy and lactation.
· Heart failure.
· Arterial hypertension.
· Mental disorders.
· Obstruction of the fallopian tubes (adhesions).
Means during menstruation can not be used due to the fact that they increase the tone of the uterus, and bleeding can intensify. Herbal teas from plants can be consumed 5 days after the end of bleeding.