The considered drugs belong to the same pharmacological group, are absolute analogues of each other. They contain the same active substance, due to which they have an identical effect on the body. They have similar indications, contraindications, side effects. Available in one dosage form.
Since the medicines in question are analogs, there is practically no difference between them. Minor differences include:
- Country of origin. Montelar is a Slovenian drug; Singular is available in the Netherlands.
- Price. The cost of Montelard for a pack of 28 tablets is about 800 rubles. A singular will cost much more – about 1700 rubles for the same amount.
Both drugs are highly effective. The reviews of patients who underwent a course of treatment confirm that after their use there is a significant relief of symptoms. Since these drugs have the same effect on the body, many prefer Montelard because of their lower cost. There is no point in overpaying money for the same medicine.
These medicines can not be purchased without a doctor’s prescription, independent use is not allowed. He will be able to choose the right dosage for each patient individually.
The disadvantage of such funds is that you need to take a long period of time, so few people can afford such an expensive treatment. In this case, it makes sense to turn to traditional medicine, after consulting with a specialist.
A large number of people, regardless of age, suffer from diseases of infectious, allergic, viral etiology. To reduce the symptoms, relieve the inflammatory process with these pathologies, special medical devices are used. Among them, Montelard and Singular have proven themselves well.
Characterization of the drug Montelar
It is a medication that can block receptors that cause allergic reactions. It has an anti-inflammatory effect, suppresses cellular and extracellular components of inflammation in the bronchi, ensuring their expansion. It is available in the form of film-coated tablets, as well as chewable tablets.
The main indications for the use of this tool are:
- Prevention and long-term therapy of bronchial asthma.
- Prevention of morning, nighttime symptoms of the disease.
- Violation of patency of the bronchi caused by increased physical activity.
- Allergic inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
Use with caution in pregnant and lactating women after consulting a specialist. This is due to the fact that information on the safety of use during this period of time is not available. It is forbidden to give to children under two years of age, as well as with individual intolerance of the incoming components.
The following side effects may occur during administration:
- The occurrence of bleeding.
- A sharp increase in the sensitivity of the body.
- Strong emotional arousal, aggressiveness, hostility, depressive states, thoughts of suicide.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Dizziness, fatigue, and general well-being.
- Sensation of creeping goosebumps, violation of the sensitivity of the lower and upper limbs, involuntary muscle contraction.
- Heart palpitations.
- A feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, violation of the stool, nausea, the urge to vomit.
- Exacerbation of cholecystitis, pancreatitis, exceeding the norm of hepatic parameters.
- Inflammation of the skin or subcutaneous vessels, the formation of hematomas.
- The formation of blisters on the skin, itching, rash.
- Pain in the joints and muscles of a volatile nature.
Characteristic of the drug Singular
It is a drug that provides a bronchoprotective effect. Helps relieve inflammation in bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis. After ingestion, it is rapidly absorbed, the effect occurs almost immediately. Available in tablet form for oral administration.
Indications for use are:
- Preventive and therapeutic treatment of airway inflammation with characteristic asthma attacks.
- Controlling symptoms throughout the day.
- Relieving the symptoms of allergic inflammation of the nasal mucosa in children from two years.
- Children’s age up to two years.
- Inherited violation of the metabolism of amino acids.
- Individual intolerance to the components.
Studies on the safety of use for pregnant and lactating women have not been conducted. In this case, it is necessary to use it with caution and under the strict supervision of a doctor if the therapeutic benefit exceeds the potential danger to the child.
The drug is tolerated by patients quite calmly. In extremely rare cases, the following can be detected:
- Upper respiratory tract infection.
- Tendency to bleeding.
- Aggressive attitude towards others, hostility, anger.
- Hallucinations, the impossibility of orientation in space.
- Insomnia, nightmares.
- Feeling of anxiety, anxiety, apathy, depression.
- Dizziness, headache, tendency to sleep, fatigue.
- Increased heart rate.
- Inflammation of the gallbladder, pancreas, exacerbation of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Itchy skin, rash.
- Incontinence in children.
In case of an overdose, it is necessary to carry out symptomatic procedures, washing the stomach. It is issued according to the prescription form of the doctor.