Sweating and women and men. But women usually experience greater discomfort from sweating, smells stronger and more active than men, are looking for ways to get rid of it.
For some people an ordinary handshake becomes just a torture. Before submit by hand every time they wipe it with a handkerchief or clothing. Wet spots on clothing and the corresponding odor, sweating of palms and feet is a violation of the sweat glands. The disease is called hyperhidrosis. Excessive sweating causes people to shun society, they are constantly struggling with an unpleasant odor.
In human skin contains 2 – 2.5 million sweat glands, and are usually active only part of them. But in hot weather can quickly increase the number of working glands.
Sweating is divided into two types: thermoregulatory and emotional. The main goal of thermoregulation is to maintain normal body temperature to prevent its overheating. Emotional sweating is an indicator of emotions. Any emotional outburst instantly react to the sweat glands of the palms, underarms, feet, face.
How to get rid of sweating?
To reduce small but regular sweating of the armpits, palms, feet and other body parts can be used folk remedies, various binders, tanning solutions and powders. But it is worth considering that alcohol and tanning solutions often cause dermatitis, allergies.
More reliable and safer to use deodorants and antiperspirants, designed by reputable firms with long lasting effects – up to 24 hours or longer. Deodorants and antiperspirants comprehensively solve the problem of sweating: they possess antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties, reduce perspiration, relieve itching, redness and swelling, deodorize.
With excessive sweating the sweat drips and flows down stream. With this “sweaty” problem can not be solved only by external means. You need to consult a neurologist, and in some cases to an endocrinologist. The doctor find out the causes of sweating, when did these problems: since childhood or puberty, in the heat or excitement. Will conduct a thorough inspection and most likely diagnose – essentially (primary) hyperhidrosis, i.e. not accompanied by serious disease, and prescribe treatment.
Treatment of sweating (hyperhidrosis) folk remedies:
For the treatment of excessive sweating apply sedatives as frequent cause of increased sweating are anxiety and fear. The dentist selects tools for each patient individually, taking into account the severity of hyperhidrosis and especially its manifestation. Apply other methods and means of treatment.
How to get rid of underarm sweating:
- Must be at least 2 times daily to wash your armpits with soap or take a shower, better contrast, and increased sweating.
- Regularly remove hair from underarms.
- Grass from sweating: Soothing herbs: mint, lemon balm, Valerian, motherwort, sage Assembly or separately, it is better to brew in a thermos, drink 1/3 glass, or as a tea by diluting with boiling water, and always before bed. The result is reduced excitability of the nervous system and decreases sweating. These herbs are applied for sweating feet and hands. If you experience an allergic reaction to some grass, then you need to replace it with another grass.
- Sage and oak bark from sweating: Sage and oak bark together to brew with boiling water (2 tablespoons to 1 liter of water), hold it in a sealed container for 1 hour. To use for wiping your underarms.
- Daisy from sweating: Chamomile (flowers) 3 tbsp to 1 liter of water, boil, infuse for 1 hour. Add in the infusion of 1 tbsp of baking soda, wipe your armpits.
- Lemon underarm wetness: For quick removal of sweat from your armpits, wipe them with a damp cloth and then with a slice of lemon.
- Soda sweating armpits: from soda and water make a thick mixture, apply to shaved armpits for 25 minutes. This should be done several days.
- Apple cider vinegar sweat: armpit wash with soap and water, wipe them with Apple cider vinegar. The smell of sweat will not be bothered during the day.
How to get rid of athlete’s foot:
- You need to thoroughly wash the feet, not just rinse them with water, and rubbing the washcloth with soap, to take a little soaped, then rinse with warm water and rinse with cool water, added some salt regular salt or sea.
- Legs after washing should be dried well, especially the skin between the fingers, and only then put on socks.
- The skin between the toes is helpful to powder “by Means of sweat and foot odor 5 days”. It is an effective remedy intended for getting rid of sweating and unpleasant foot odor, eliminates itching and fissures between the toes, normalizes perspiration, protects the skin from damage and inflammation. In addition it is used for processing Shoe after the treatment of fungal diseases to prevent re-infection.
- When excessive sweating of feet socks it is better to choose cotton. Change your socks need 2-3 times a day, before that wash your feet with soap and a washcloth. It is also recommended to have several pairs of shoes to give her a chance to clear my head.
- Foot baths of oak bark: 100 g of oak bark pour 1 liter of water, boil for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Foot baths with potassium permanganate: daily before bedtime to hold the feet in for 10 minutes in a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
- Foot baths with baking soda: 1 litre warm water – 2 tea. L. soda and 1 table. tsp salt or regular sea. Baths every day to do 10 days and then just 2-3 times a week.
- It is recommended to use medicinal herbs for oral and external use, as described above with sweating armpits.
How to get rid of sweating hands:
- To make mix: 1 table. L. lemon juice and vodka 5 tablespoons, to wipe your hands when sweating.
- Mix 1 table. L. lemon juice, alcohol or vodka 1 tbsp. spoon glycerin 2 tbsp. spoons, after washing, lubricate the hands with this mixture.
- Baths of oak bark for hands: 2 table. spoon crust and 1 l of water boil slowly for half an hour. Then to the strained decoction add Apple cider vinegar – 1 table. L. and a little water (it boils). Warm broth to give up, hold for 15-20 min. the Second option: 1 table. a spoon of oak bark boiled in 1 glass of milk, take a bath for hands every day with sweating.
- Baths with sweating hands sage and nettle: to Brew 1 tablespoon of each herb into a glass of boiling water. Then 1 tbsp. spoon of each infusion pour 1 liter of warm water and 5-10 minutes to put it in his hands.
- Baths for hands with potassium permanganate in the athlete: a pale pink solution of potassium permanganate to keep your hands for 10-15 minutes.
- Baths with salt with sweating hands: 1 tbsp. spoon of salt mixed in 1 liter of water, soak your hands in a warm solution of 15 minutes.
- Bath with black tea for sweating of the hands: soak your hands in brewing strong black tea.
Other methods of treating hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating):
For personal use can be purchased physiotherapeutic apparatus “Drionik”, which significantly reduces sweating.
Autogenic training helps in the treatment of hyperhidrosis:
The doctor gives certain settings using special software, and then the patient works with them himself. The most promising program biofeedback (biological feedback). Using sensors in a patient is recorded: heart rate, temperature fluctuations, breathing and other parameters. The obtained data are analyzed by a computer and reproduces on the screen the condition of the patient in the form of drawings, colored lines, shapes, and sounds. And experts, in accordance with this “picture” select a simple set of exercises. Doing these exercises, the patient can see on a computer screen, how to gradually come back to normal all the parameters. After a few sessions of this therapy, the patient will learn to manage their emotions in stressful situations, and thus to control the sweating to some extent.
Treatment of hyperhidrosis the Botox:
Currently being developed by expensive but effective methods that allow to get rid of sweating in problem areas and sweat for 8 months. For example, the drug “Botox” that block the sweating in the underarms, feet, hands, face already at 1-4 days after injection. Method of treatment: a very thin needle is the injection of botulinum toxin into the problem area, the procedure lasts about an hour.
Sympathectomy in hyperhidrosis:
To permanently forget about excessive sweating include surgery – sympathectomy under local anesthesia. With the help of current or microscopic clips, staples is the intersection of the sympathetic nerve. As a result, 98% of patients in the problem areas disappears profuse sweating, and with it an unpleasant smell. This operation is simple and less traumatic half an hour time and 1-2 small skin puncture. The next day will be comfortable and dry. After sympathectomy in 40% of patients may experience compensatory hyperhidrosis is moderate perspiration on the abdomen, chest and back. But complaints, as a rule, not causes. Hyperhidrosis is expressed only in 2% of patients. Sympathectomy is contraindicated for people with severe cardiac and pulmonary failure.