Viral hepatitis b and C is a very dangerous and common disease. After suffering a hepatitis extremely high the prospect of becoming a chronic. Chronic hepatitis becomes 20% of cases, hepatitis C – more than 80% of cases. And often the disease is complicated by cirrhosis and liver cancer. But such a development is in your power to prevent.
If you have had viral hepatitis, your goal is to avoid anything that can harm the liver.
Need to work out for themselves certain tactics of behavior and to adhere to the following recommendations to help the liver to recover.
- 1. After treatment of hepatitis, especially in the first months, there’s a lot more lying – this position is the most physiological and “favorite” for the liver.
- 2.Avoid fatigue – after leaving the hospital first 2-3 months do not perform physical work, avoid tilting the body, not exercise.
- 3.Do not lift weight more than 1-2 kg.
- 4.In hot summer days do not go out in the sun, prefer coolness and shade.
- 5.During the recovery period protect yourself from any infections to rid the liver from additional load – because she would have to neutralize toxins, which secrete infectious agents.
- 6.Drugs take only as directed. As most of the drugs excreted via the liver, it is a considerable burden on her. From excessive medication even there is a disease called drug induced hepatitis.
- 7.During the year after discharge from the hospital do not drink alcohol, including beer.
- 8.Be sure to take fees of herbs to cleanse the body and remove toxicity. Viral hepatitis not only reduces the activity of liver cells, are also affected: pancreas, gallbladder, intestines, nervous and immune system, the brain. Pharmacies sell various anti-inflammatory, choleretic, diuretic, soothing herbs and herbs. Make, for example, this collection of herbs: birch leaves, peppermint, mother-and-stepmother in equal parts, boil as directed on the packages to these herbs and drink as tea, preferably with honey for weeks. Then you can change the grass.
- 9.In order not to overload the liver, eat 5-6 times a day at certain hours in small portions. Now you have to make up your menu with this approach: not only what is tasty and what is good for your diseased liver.
After the hepatitis – foods good for the liver:
– Lean meats and fish, steamed, boiled;
– Dishes from cereals and pasta;
– Butter and vegetable oil;
– Green vegetables. Need to limit consumption of red and yellow vegetables: carrots, tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, pumpkin, etc. the fact that the carotene contained in yellow and red vegetables, liver vitamin a is synthesized and this process is an additional load on the diseased liver. Your rate of vitamin A can be obtained by taking the pharmacy vitamins.
– Fruits and berries (not sour): dried apricots, raisins, figs, dates, prunes and bananas.
Especially good for the liver:
– Cheese 200-300 g per day in different types;
– Natural honey – it can be consumed up to 100 g a day, but you want to exclude all sweets from the diet. Honey helps to restore liver cells.
After the hepatitis – products harmful to the liver:
– Fried, fatty, smoked, salted, pickled food;
– Canned food;
– Cold drinks and meals – they can cause spasm of the bile ducts.
Hot cakes pastry;
Spices, garlic, onion, horseradish, mustard;
– Drinks: coffee, unsweetened juices, sparkling water.
These guidelines must be followed for a year. Although such a regime and the harsh but salutary for those who are ill with hepatitis – it restores liver function, weakened in the fight against the virus. But what if sometimes you want spicy or salty? Follow the principle: a little bit and not every day. For example, once a week or two, you can eat a piece of herring.
After the hepatitis – herbs for the restoration of the liver:
In the recovery of the liver after hepatitis should include herbs. But the treatment is prolonged, until then, until the restoration of normal health.
1 collection: St. John’s wort, chicory, calendula, mix in equal parts. Cooking broth: 2 table. tablespoons herb mixture pour 2 stack. cold water and leave overnight. In the morning this infusion to boil on low heat for 5 minutes and strain. Make the broth during the day in small portions. The treatment duration is 2 months. After this treatment the condition stabiliziruemost, bile becomes stagnant, are in pain. But to consolidate the results it is recommended to drink 2 collection of herbs.
2 collection: field horsetail, yarrow, rose hips (fruit) mix in equal parts. Preparation of infusion: a Cup of boiling water brew 1 table. spoon herb mixture, cover and leave for 2-3 hours. Take the infusion for 30 minutes before eating 0.5 cups 3 times a day. The course of treatment – 2 weeks, a month break and then repeat.
This treatment not only repairs the liver, but also revitalizes the entire body.
After hepatitis: in Order to protect your loved ones from hepatitis b, follow two simple rules:
· Your personal toilet articles: toothbrush, razor, nail set should not use someone from home.
· Use a condom during sexual contact.
But the most reliable protection from hepatitis b is vaccination. Currently, there is high vaccine, which is easily tolerated by both adults and children. Manage your health like a civilized person.