Fat is very high in calories: 100 g contains 700-900 kcal. In addition, experts recommend eating only fresh lard or frozen, but not fried, smoked or boiled.
But with all the benefits of fat, there are people who should refuse to use it.
It’s no secret that lard is a healthy product. But subject to consumption of not more than 20-30 g of product per day.
Fat should not be eaten if:
- you want to lose weight, and love fat so that it does not fit into the daily norm.
- if you have an exacerbation of gallbladder or pancreas inflammation. Remember that lard has a choleretic effect.
- abuse of fat can lead to pancreatitis and cause the formation of plaques in blood vessels.
In general, fat can boast of such properties:
- improves immunity;
- helps to lose weight, if not exceed the norm of consumption;
- prevents premature aging;
- lowers bad cholesterol.
- It is an anti-cancer and choleretic drug.