But with all the benefits of fat, there are people who should refuse to use it.
Fat should not be eaten if:
- you want to lose weight, and love fat so that it does not fit into the daily norm.
- if you have an exacerbation of gallbladder or pancreas inflammation. Remember that lard has a choleretic effect.
- abuse of fat can lead to pancreatitis and cause the formation of plaques in blood vessels.
It’s no secret that lard is a healthy product. But subject to consumption of not more than 20-30 g of product per day.
Fat is very high in calories: 100 g contains 700-900 kcal. In addition, experts recommend eating only fresh lard or frozen, but not fried, smoked or boiled.
In general, fat can boast of such properties:
- improves immunity;
- helps to lose weight, if not exceed the norm of consumption;
- prevents premature aging;
- lowers bad cholesterol.
- It is an anti-cancer and choleretic drug.