But with all the incredible benefits, there are people to whom plums are contraindicated. Be sure to read the following recommendations from doctors.
Plums should not be eaten if:
- you have diabetes or lower blood sugar;
- you want to lose weight;
- you are a nursing mother and your child is not even 6 months old: the fruits can cause loose stools in the baby, bloating and restlessness;
- you have gout and rheumatism – plums in themselves very well remove water, and this is undesirable for you.
- you have an increased acidity of the stomach – plums only aggravate the situation;
- Do not give plums in large quantities to children, as this can cause stomach aches and diarrhea.
Eat consciously and be healthy!
In the midst of the season, plum fruits and vegetables are one of the favorite fruits that are the constant ingredients of dishes and fruit baskets in every home. Plums have incredible properties that everyone needs to know.
- strengthen the heart;
- protect against cancer;
- improve digestion;
- treat skin and wrinkles;
- improve blood circulation;
- lower blood cholesterol;
- wounds and scars heal;
- strengthen bones;
- promote hair growth
- generally improve immunity.