The problem of early ejaculation is especially acute among modern youth. Although it can occur, as already mentioned above, at any age. One way or another, the reaction of the partner plays a significant role in this case, who needs to treat the situation with understanding and morally support the partner.
The cause of premature ejaculation in this case is the malfunction of some nerve centers. This premature ejaculation is called “primary.” Unfortunately, official medicine in this case cannot offer an effective method of treatment.
Another reason, or “secondary” premature ejaculation lies in the disruption of the functioning of the whole organism. Due to physical or psychological problems, a man’s sexual function can be frustrating. In this case, doctors can help the patient. Do not start treatment yourself, consultation and control by doctors are necessary.
Premature ejaculation is one of the most common forms of sexual (sexual) dysfunction, and probably every man has had at some point in his life. In the United States, 25% -40% of men suffer from it. In 1950, Alfred Kinsey revealed that most men have reported premature ejaculation at least once in their lives.
Secondary premature ejaculation can be caused by a number of physical and psychological causes.
1. The most common problem of premature ejaculation is the excessive sensitivity of the glans penis. As a rule, such sensitivity is innate, but it can also be acquired.
2. The next problem on this list is the hormonal imbalance that occurs as a result of a lack of testosterone in the male body.
3. This male problem may arise due to poisoning of the body with alcohol, some toxins, or as a side effect of the use of certain drugs.
4. Premature ejaculation may be due to injury to the pelvic bones or a consequence of a disease of a urological nature. Therefore, it is necessary to begin treatment of the genital organ with an examination of the body as a whole.
5. Among the reasons of a psychological nature, the first is the lack of trust between partners in everyday communication. In addition, the young man’s insecurity, inexperience in communicating with girls can also be the cause of premature ejaculation.
6. In our turbulent times, stressful situations await a person at every step. In an effort to provide for the family and plunging completely and completely into their work, many men are stressed every day, which cannot but affect the functioning of their organisms and the genitourinary system as well. Thus, the aforementioned problem may be the result of chronic stress.
7. Another reason of a psychological nature may be the fear of a man born of the first unsuccessful experience of sexual relations. The presence of fear on a subconscious level is so strong that only the help of an experienced psychologist can get rid of it.
If this problem occurs, you need the help of a doctor, you should not expect that over time everything will normalize.
Causes of Fast Ejaculation
For almost every person, whether male or female, sex has a certain significance. In general, living without it is quite difficult for an adult, although it is possible, of course.
Men have a greater need for sex than women. But for women in general, without an intimate life, it is impossible. It is natural that any woman wants to get maximum pleasure during intimacy.
But, unfortunately, not every man is capable of delivering this pleasure. Sadly, recent studies have shown that between 40 and 70% of the male half of the world’s population are prone to premature ejaculation. Several years ago it was found that there could be two causes for this male problem. The first reason lies in the head of the man himself, that is, under the cerebral cortex.
Causes of premature ejaculation
1. In most cases, premature ejaculation has no clear reason. With the acquisition of sexual experience and growing up, men acquire the ability to delay the onset of orgasm.
2. Premature ejaculation with a new partner is possible only in certain sexual situations or after a long time after the previous ejaculation.
3. Premature ejaculation can cause psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression. In some cases, it is possible to classify premature ejaculation as the main medical cause, such as a hormonal problem, trauma or side effects of certain medications.
4. A common occurrence when psychological and environmental factors influence the occurrence of premature ejaculation. Although men sometimes underestimate the relationship between indicators of their sexual activity and emotional well-being, premature ejaculation can be caused by temporary depression, stress over financial issues, unrealistic expectations of sexual activity, a history of sexual repression in childhood, and a general lack of confidence.
Interpersonal dynamics makes a significant contribution to sexual function, so premature ejaculation can be caused by a lack of communication between partners, affected feelings or unresolved conflicts that affect the ability to achieve emotional closeness. Neurologically determined premature ejaculation can lead to other forms of sexual dysfunction or exacerbate an existing problem by creating anxiety about indicators of one’s sexual activity.
In a less pathological context, premature ejaculation can also occur from extreme sexual arousal. According to the theory developed by Wilhelm Reich, it is possible that premature ejaculation is a consequence of stagnation of sexual energy in the pelvic muscles, which prevents the spread of such energy to other parts of the body.
One study of young couples (Tullberg, 1999) reported that the husband’s VLEV was apparently affected by the phases of his wife’s menstrual cycle, and his VLEV was shortened during the fertility phase. Other studies suggest that young men with older female partners reached the ejaculation threshold on average earlier than men with partners of their own age or younger.
5. Scientists have long suspected a genetic connection to certain forms of premature ejaculation. In one study, 91% of men suffering from lifelong premature ejaculation had first-line relatives with lifelong premature ejaculation. Other researchers noted that men who suffered from premature ejaculation had a faster neurological response in the pelvic muscles.
* The lack of magnesium in food eaten, very common in Western countries, especially in the United States, is also associated with premature ejaculation.
Prescriptions for premature ejaculation
Traditional medicine has many recipes for treating early ejaculation. Here are some of them:
Folk remedies for premature ejaculation recipe number 1
Valerian officinalis (roots) 10 g. Rosehip (fruits) 30 g.
Creeping thyme (grass) 5 g. St. John’s wort perforated (grass) 10 g.
Cardiac motherwort (grass) 40 g. Yarrow (grass)… 30 g. Plantain big (leaves) 30 g. Ordinary hops (“cones”) 20 g 1 table, pour a spoonful of the mixture 0.5 l of boiling water, heat on water bath for 15 minutes, leave to cool, strain.
Take 150 ml 3 times a day for 15 days.
Folk remedies for premature ejaculation recipe number 2
A yellow capsule (rhizomes) 15 g. Medicinal marigolds (inflorescences) 10 g 1 table, pour a spoonful of the mixture 200 ml of boiling water, heat in a water bath or low heat for 15-30 minutes, leave to cool, strain.
Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3 times a day after meals.
Folk remedies for premature ejaculation recipe number 3
Origanum ordinary (grass) 30 g Marigold medicinal (inflorescences) 15 g
Pour the mixture with 1 liter of boiling water, leave for 8-10 hours, strain. Take 100 ml 3 times a day before meals.
Folk remedies for premature ejaculation recipe number 4
Purslane garden (seeds) 75 g Sowing salad (seeds) 75 g
Grind the mixture into powder and take 15 g together with a decoction of lentil seeds. Orchis and other sources. Black Belena (seeds) 6 g Salepa (tubers) 6 g Rosehip (flowers) 9 g.
Fragrant rue (seeds) 6 g Pomegranate (flowers) 9 g.
Grind the mixture into powder and mix evenly. Take 6 g of this powder with water or sour milk diluted with water.
Folk remedies for premature ejaculation recipe number 5
Fragrant rue (seeds) 9 g Sowing salad (seeds) 15 g.
Grind the components into powder and mix with honey and vinegar. Take 6 g of this mixture for several days in a row.