Before purchasing this or that medication, you need to familiarize yourself with their differences:
- Speed of exposure . The calming effect of Adaptol occurs after about 30 minutes. The action of Afobazole begins to be felt only after a few days.
- Country of origin . Adaptol is produced in Latvia, therefore its price is slightly higher and amounts to about 640 rubles per package. The analogue is a domestic medicine, its cost is approximately 380 rubles, which is its advantage.
- Concomitant pathology . With a tendency to heart disease, it is better to give preference to Afobazole.
- Output speed . Adaptol is excreted a couple of hours after ingestion. Afobazole has a very slow conclusion, the effect after its cancellation persists for one week.
- Holidays upon purchase . To purchase Adaptol, you will need a form with a doctor’s prescription, an analog can be bought without it.
For the treatment of complex pathologies, the doctor may prescribe a joint appointment. This will strengthen the action of each other, which is confirmed in practice. At the same time, physical activity will not be affected, so joint use is perfectly acceptable.
What is better to accept can only be said by a specialist. It depends on the individual characteristics of the person, his emotional and psychological state, the degree of nervous disorders. Only with a full-time examination of the patient, the doctor will be able to assess the situation and prescribe the necessary medications.
In the process of life, a person is exposed to many negative factors that affect his psyche and nervous system. To get rid of such symptoms, you need to contact a specialist who can conduct a psychotherapeutic session, as well as prescribe drugs. In such cases, antidepressants or tranquilizers are most often prescribed. Adaptol and Afobazole are very popular among such funds.
Characterization of the drug Adaptol
It is a psychotropic drug of a new generation. The active substance included in it contributes to the activation of those brain zones that affect the occurrence of emotions. Providing a calming effect , it does not cause drowsiness, a sudden feeling of happiness, does not interfere with the coordination of movements.
Also, it does not affect the mental or motor activity of a person, it helps to improve concentration.
After the drug gets inside, it begins to actively penetrate from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood. The action lasts for several hours . This tool does not accumulate in the body and is completely excreted through the kidneys. After stopping the reception does not cause addiction and any discomfort.
The following main indications for use are distinguished:
- State of neurosis – irritability, emotional instability, feeling of anxiety.
- Pain in the left side of the chest, not associated with angina pectoris or heart attack.
- Improving the interaction of tranquilizers with the body, eliminating undesirable reactions after their use.
- Decreased craving for tobacco smoking.
It is not allowed to take in the presence of contraindications:
- The period of breastfeeding.
- Persons under the age of eighteen.
- Individual intolerance to the constituent components.
This tool has a small toxic effect. Sometimes after taking dizziness, a decrease in blood pressure, allergic manifestations on the skin may occur. If the permissible dose is exceeded, mild weakness and a decrease in pressure may appear. In this case, it is necessary to do a gastric lavage.
Characterization of the drug Afobazole
It is a sedative that helps to effectively eliminate feelings of anxiety without causing addiction. In this regard, it can be used for a long period of time. It does not adversely affect mindfulness, memory, and does not relax muscles. There is no sense of addiction.
In addition, the drug is highly effective against vegetative disorders. Due to the easy action on the body, there is a significant improvement in the physical condition of a person, sweating, a feeling of dryness in the oral cavity is eliminated.
The main indications for use are:
- Anxiety in various pathologies – inflammation of the airways, systemic lupus erythematosus, irritable bowel syndrome, hypertension, heart rhythm disturbance, dermatological and oncological diseases, as well as neurotic syndrome, adaptation disorder.
- Sleep impairment caused by anxiety.
- Violation of neuroendocrine regulation.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- A condition that occurs after a long intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Relief of smoking cessation.
- Hypersensitivity to the components.
- Pregnancy, lactation.
- Age to eighteen.
Side effects of this drug are minimized. Very rarely, nausea, vomiting, impaired stool, allergies can occur. But do not forget about a possible overdose, so as not to provoke the occurrence of drowsiness.
What are the drugs like?
The drugs in question are non-structural analogues, that is, they are similar in principle of action. They also have the following common features:
- They help with nervous conditions, stress and other problems caused by a disorder of the nervous system.
- Do not provoke addiction.
- Do not reduce physical activity.
- Improve the effects of sleeping pills.
In addition, they have similar contraindications and adverse reactions. Both funds are not allowed to minor children. If necessary, they can be replaced by each other, but only after consulting a doctor .