These medicines are practically no different. There are only a few differences between them:
- Auxiliary component. Angioflux, unlike its counterpart, does not contain triglycerides. They are very important for the body, so Wessel Duet F. has an advantage here.
- Country of origin. Angioflux is a domestic drug, and the second medication is made in Italy.
- Cost. The price of Angioflux for a package of 50 capsules is about 1800 rubles. An imported drug is more expensive – 2400 rubles for the same package.
This is not to say that it is better to choose from these tools, they are almost completely identical, so you can choose a cheaper analogue. They are interchangeable, but it should be borne in mind that if one of the drugs did not fit, there is a high probability that the second will not work. In this case, it is necessary to choose a medicine with a different composition. Preparations of this group are dispensed by prescription, therefore, independent purchase is not allowed. They can only be prescribed by an experienced specialist after a full examination.
Thrombosis is a very serious pathology, often leading to death. Therefore, you need to be careful about your body, not allowing its appearance. With a predisposition to such diseases, it is necessary to regularly undergo examinations, take tests and take medications for preventive purposes.
One of the most serious diseases that threaten a person’s life is thrombosis. Its occurrence requires immediate therapy. For the treatment and prevention of this pathology, there are many medications. Among them, Angioflux and Wessel Douay F. gained great popularity.
Characterization of the drug Angioflux
It is a medication that inhibits blood coagulation and prevents the appearance of blood clots. You can buy in capsule form, injection solutions for administration intravenously and intramuscularly.
It has the following properties:
- Stimulates thrombus dissolution.
- Prevents clogging in the bloodstream.
- Reduces the adhesion of blood clots to blood vessels.
- Normalizes lipid concentration.
- Normalizes the function of vascular walls, microcirculation processes, as well as blood composition.
The following main indications for use are distinguished:
- Damage to blood vessels with a high risk of thrombosis, including a heart attack.
- Deterioration of cerebral circulation, including an acute period of cerebral infarction, as well as a recovery period.
- A brain lesion resulting from atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, a persistent increase in blood pressure.
- Mental disorder characterized by a decrease in intelligence, a violation of social adaptation.
- Acute blood flow disturbance associated with narrowing or complete blockage of blood vessels.
- Diseases of the veins of the lower extremities.
- Violation of the supply of oxygen, glucose to cells and capillaries.
- Autoimmune pathology, accompanied by the formation of antibodies to phospholipids.
It is not allowed to apply in the presence of the following factors:
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- The period of bearing a child.
- Increased predisposition of the body to hemorrhages.
Treatment begins with a course of injections, after 14 days they are transferred to oral administration. It is necessary to apply courses once every six months.
During use, nausea, vomiting, skin rash, and stomach pain sometimes occur. After the injection, a burning sensation, pain, hematoma at the puncture site may appear.
Characteristics of the drug Wessel Douay F
It is an antithrombotic agent of direct effect that regulates the rate of blood coagulation. It is produced in the form of gelatin-coated capsules, as well as solutions for injections. The active substance is a natural product obtained from the mucous membrane of the small intestine of pigs.
The main indications for the appointment of this drug are:
- Violation of the nervous tone of the vessels of the retina, including transferred coronary heart disease.
- Cerebrovascular accident.
- Prevention of blood clots.
- Multifocal or diffuse vascular damage to the brain.
- Acquired dementia resulting from brain damage.
- Acute heart failure resulting from impaired patency or clogged vessels.
- The formation of blood clots in the veins that impede the normal flow of blood.
- Violation of the smallest vessels of the brain.
- Diseases characterized by increased blood coagulation.
- The formation of antibodies to complex lipids.
Contraindications of this tool include:
- The first trimester of pregnancy.
- A great tendency to hemorrhages that appear for no reason or with minor injuries.
- Individual intolerance to the constituent substances.
During the period of administration, undesirable side effects from the digestive system may occur, and there is also the possibility of allergic reactions to the skin.
When undergoing treatment with this medicine, experts recommend monitoring coagulation indicators. Driving by road is not affected.
What are the similar means
The drugs in question are representatives of the same pharmacological group. They contain one active substance, with the same concentration, which indicates the identical principle of exposure to the body. They have general indications for use, release form, almost identical contraindications, side effects. Therefore, they can be considered complete analogues of each other, therefore, if necessary, you can replace one tool with another.