The most important criteria when choosing a medicine is the price. It is in this significant difference between creams. Dolobene is an ointment made in Germany, respectively, and the price is approaching five hundred rubles.
Diclofenac is a drug of a domestic manufacturer, therefore, it differs in a low price category ( up to 100 rubles ).
Thanks to heparin, which is part of Dolobene, the cream helps to accelerate the healing of bruises, bruises and injuries. And additional substances allow you to relieve the painful sensation, relieve general inflammation and restore the affected tissue.
Diclofenac is available in various forms: tablets, gel, ointment, etc., which allows you to solve various health problems. This can be, like bruises, and a strong analgesic effect (for example, after backache).
In the life of every person there are unpleasant cases when a fall or blow flows into an acute form and causes discomfort, pain and temporary disability. In the modern world, there are many drugs that help eliminate or ease the course of the disease, among them there are pills, ointments and many other types. The most popular type of medication can be called – anesthetic gel. This is due to the fact that it is absorbed and acts almost instantly, compared with ointment.
Since the market for medicines today has a wide range, the choice for the buyer becomes more difficult. Let us dwell in this article on the most popular of them – these are Diclofenac and Dolobene.
The composition is represented by such substances as: heparin, dexpanthenol and dimethyl sulfoxide (abbreviated DMSO). Thanks to the latter, Dolobene has such a high efficiency, since the substance is absorbed into the applied area and reduces swelling and pain. DMSO penetrates the skin, but does not remain on the surface, which provides a quick effect.
- Color is transparent.
- The consistency is gel-like, does not spread, keeps its shape.
- Smell – with notes of menthol, forest herbs and pine or fir shade.
- The feeling after application is pleasant. There is no sticky effect. Does not stain clothes and skin. No burning or pinching sensation.
The composition involves a lot of excipients (propylene glycol, ethanol, lavender oil, etc.), but diclofenac sodium is considered effective. That is why the tool has such a name.
- Color – a white shade with a slight admixture of beige.
Consistency is a light, loose gel.
- The smell is sharp at first, alcoholic, but it disappears within a few minutes and does not smell, or leaves shades of lavender
After applying, do not immediately put on clothes, since the gel is not immediately absorbed. If you apply a large amount, then it rolls, and not absorbed. It does not have a warming effect, which is good for use on skin prone to allergies.
General properties of the drugs in question
Dolobene and Diclofenac, despite the different price and composition, have one general difference from other means of this category. Most often they are used for injuries sustained during sports (muscle strain, ligament damage). If, as a result of a severe fall, hematomas and bruises occur, then these funds will also help to quickly cure the effects of the blow.
Ease of use and the ability to purchase these funds without the recommendation of a doctor is another reason for the wide popularity among the population.
The tube in which the gels are produced has a small volume ( from 30 to 50 grams ). This allows you to use the cream until the expiration date, thereby saving money.
In what cases is it worth using a particular product?
Dolobene is used for:
- Injuries caused by falling and playing sports (sprain, extensive bruising with severe bruising and swelling, damage to muscle tissue).
- Exacerbation of osteochondrosis, arthrosis and other inflammatory processes of the musculoskeletal system.
- Inflammatory processes in the soft tissues of various organs (bursitis, tandenitis, etc.).
- Clear signs of varicose veins.
You should not use this drug if there are problems with the health of the liver (pathology and organ malfunction). With bronchial asthma, individual intolerance to the substances that make up the cream. If there is a predisposition to a stroke or a malfunction of the heart.
Diclofenac is used for:
- Relieving general muscle tension during strong physical exertion.
- Reduction and complete elimination of pain during exacerbation of chronic radiculitis.
- Relief of pain with falls and bruises.
- Prevention of rheumatic muscle pain.
Despite the simple composition, the tool has contraindications. Do not apply cream on damaged skin, as you can get a burn. People prone to urticaria should refuse to use Diclofenac. Use with caution during pregnancy. And also with personal intolerance to the constituent substances.
The application is also simple, but has some limitations. For example, the dosage for children under twelve years of age should be less than for an adult.
After application, wash your hands thoroughly to prevent contact with eyes. Do not apply a bandage, as the cream can soak into it and will not deliver the desired effect.