There are some differences between these drugs. The main ones are:
- Scope of application . Hilak forte can be used after radiation therapy, with a change in climate. Acipol has an extended scope, as it contains milk fungus.
- Composition . The first drug includes finished products of metabolism, with the help of which a therapeutic effect occurs. The advantage of this composition is that the tool begins to act immediately after ingestion. But the growth of beneficial bacteria does not occur. This is the main difference from Acipol, which contains cultures of dried but living bacteria. After it gets inside, there is an increase in beneficial microflora and the death of destructive.
- Country of origin, price . Hilak forte is made in Germany, so its price is slightly higher – from 300 to 550 rubles, depending on the dosage. Acipol is a domestic drug, the cost is 250-400 rubles .
It is difficult to say which of the presented drugs is better, because in many cases it is necessary to take both probiotics and prebiotics. In other words, it is possible to take these drugs together.
An important value when choosing a particular tool is ease of use, the ability to take with you on trips. Hilak forte is stored for four years, but the open bottle must be used after a month and a half. Acipol can be stored in the refrigerator for two years after opening.
Foreign medicine has a bright sourish flavor, so not everyone may like it. For these patients, a drug was added with the addition of cherry flavoring. Acipol has a neutral taste, which is its advantage.
Intestinal microflora depends not only on nutrition. Often, it is influenced by diseases of other organs, the use of antibiotics, stress. To restore the beneficial intestinal flora, certain medications are used. Hilak forte and Acipol are very popular among them.
Characteristics of the drug Hilak forte
It is a drug that regulates the balance of intestinal microflora , normalizing its composition. It consists of the vital products of microorganisms of normal microflora. Using it, vitamins B and K are synthesized, damage to the mucous membrane is restored, and protective function is stimulated. It is available in the form of drops, which are a clear liquid for oral administration, as well as in the form of sachets.
The main indications for the use of this drug are:
- Violation of the physiological flora of the large and small intestines caused by the use of antibiotics, antimicrobials.
- Digestive system disorders.
- Diarrhea, constipation, excessive accumulation of gases.
- Inflammatory diseases of the stomach, mucous membrane of the small and large intestine.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal tract disorders due to climate change.
- Increased secretion of hydrochloric acid.
- Pathologies of the biliary system associated with a violation of bilirubin and cholesterol.
- Allergic diseases, manifested by skin rashes, urticaria.
- Acute intestinal infection in the recovery phase.
This tool has virtually no contraindications . An exception may be lactose intolerance, hypersensitivity to the components. Allowed during pregnancy, breastfeeding, infancy, but after consulting a doctor.
Side effects may include allergies, diarrhea, or constipation. After reducing the dosage, such reactions recede. It is not recommended to drink milk and any other dairy products.
Characterization of the drug Acipol
It is a medication that regulates the intestinal microflora and maintains its normal state. It belongs to the group of probiotics . The active substance creates unfavorable conditions for the development of pathogenic microorganisms, increases the body’s immune response. It normalizes the contraction of the intestinal wall and its motor activity, and also helps to improve the digestion of food. Available in the form of gelatin-coated capsules, drops, suspensions.
The main indications for the use of this drug are:
- Acute intestinal infections.
- Chronic colitis.
- An acute or chronic digestive tract disease characterized by inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Long-term antibacterial treatment.
- Violation of intestinal microflora associated with protracted respiratory diseases, as well as dermatitis.
- Improving the overall stability of the body.
The only contraindication to use is individual intolerance to the constituent substances. Allowed to pregnant and lactating women, as well as infants from three months. No adverse reactions were reported.
It is not recommended to apply in the presence of the following factors:
- Damage to packaging integrity.
- The absence of the indicated marking.
- Crumpled capsule shape.
- The presence of extraneous inclusions.
- Expired storage.
It is released without a doctor’s prescription form.
What are they like
The drugs in question are necessary to restore and maintain the healthy functioning of the intestinal microflora. Their composition contains the vital products of beneficial flora . They have general indications, contraindications. Both drugs are allowed to be taken during pregnancy, lactation, infancy. They are also approved for use not only as a therapeutic treatment, but also for preventive purposes in order to increase the overall stability of the body.