Karsil is prescribed for adults in conditions such as:
- Chronic hepatitis is an inflammatory process in the liver caused by viruses and toxins.
- Alcoholic damage to the liver – ethyl alcohol leads to cell death.
- Liver cirrhosis – the growth of connective tissue in place of ordinary liver cells, with the loss of their function.
- Allergic diseases – seasonal allergies, hay fever.
Allochol is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Chronic cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder. It must be noted that if there are stones in the bladder, the medicine is contraindicated.
- Biliary dyskinesia is an imbalance in the motility of the bile ducts.
- Constipation with a hypotonic component when bowel function is slow.
- Postcholecystectomy syndrome – a condition after removal of the gallbladder.
- Gallbladder cholesterosis – the introduction of cholesterol into the wall of the gallbladder.
These drugs have proven themselves in specialists for decades of existence. Medications are easy to carry, have a mild effect, can be taken at the same time. The prerogative of prescribing medications, the selection of the dose always belongs to the doctor, as well as the duration of therapy.
After the holidays, plentiful feasts, many are familiar with the painful burning sensation behind the sternum, a bitter taste in the mouth, an unpleasant feeling of heaviness on the right under the ribs. Liver cells also suffer on weekdays. The effect of chaotic nutrition, with the predominance of fast food, the use of alcohol, and the environment leaves much to be desired.
Doctors prescribe medications designed to protect the liver that improve bile secretion and digestion. We will pay attention to two drugs that are already familiar to more than one generation – Allochol and Karsil.
Karsil: a plant protector for the liver
The thorny thistle is not only remarkable for its beautiful flower, visible from afar. The healing properties of thistle have been known for centuries. The main tool for medicinal plant extract is silymarin . Karsil is the result of the work of pharmacists who were able to extract silymarin and turn it into a convenient form for ingestion.
Karsil is produced in sunny Bulgaria in the form of a dragee of 22.5 mg and capsules with an increased dosage of 90 mg. The drug is well absorbed when taken, penetrates the blood, reaches liver cells. In the liver, the active substance silymarin reacts with free oxygen molecules that destroy cells. Karsil has the ability to neutralize the toxic effect of oxygen, slow down inflammatory reactions. Improves the protective properties of liver cells, helping them actively cope with harmful substances.
Allochol – smart drug combination
This product consists of several ingredients: dry animal bile, nettle powder, garlic powder and activated carbon. The components are selected in a special way to achieve the desired effect.
Once in the stomach, and then the small intestine, an allochol tablet stimulates the gallbladder, causing the evacuation of its own bile. A sufficient amount of it leads to proper splitting of pieces of food, adequate assimilation of nutrients. A background is created for improved absorption of lipophilic vitamins, for example, retinol – vitamin A and cholecalciferol – vitamin D.
Allochol helps to establish contractile function of the intestine , which is especially important in reducing motility and hypotonic constipation. Activated carbon collects harmful substances, binds, removes from the intestine unchanged. Helps reduce flatulence, an unpleasant feeling of fullness and bloating. In addition to the choleretic effect, garlic has disinfecting properties and reduces the number of putrefactive bacteria.
Available in the form of yellow tablets on a foil blister from various pharmaceutical companies.