The therapeutic effect of the drugs is similar. When using both drugs, hemorrhagic complications can occur simultaneously. This or that drug may not be suitable for a certain patient only because of the immunity of the active components of the drug by his body.
It is also prescribed for the treatment of the digestive tract, since dipyridamole does not irritate the mucosa.
It is not recommended for patients with liver and kidney diseases, for disorders in the circulatory system, pathologies of the respiratory tract, unstable angina, heart failure, and blood pressure problems.
Curantyl is prescribed for pregnant women for:
- Fight against viral infections.
- Eliminate complications before planning for conception.
- Prevention of blood clots in the placenta, regulation of microcirculation, relaxation of the walls of blood vessels.
- With varicose veins and thrombosis.
- Improvement of blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Thin layer of the endometrium.
Cardiomagnyl is an effective remedy for patients who have had a heart attack. It is taken to prevent recurrent heart attack, vascular thrombosis and heart failure.
Cardiomagnyl contains acetylsalicylic acid, which is not recommended for:
- Bronchial asthma and diseases of the respiratory system, ENT organs.
- Acute and chronic diseases of the organs of the excretory system.
- Gastrointestinal diseases.
- When combined with thrombolytic and platelet preparations, bleeding may develop.
- Predisposition to gout.
- The use of large quantities reduces blood glucose.
- Increasing the dosage may cause stomach bleeding.
- An overdose should be avoided in old age.
Both medications can only be prescribed by a qualified doctor with appropriate indications for use according to a specific intake regimen in each individual case, which will help patients avoid complications of the disease and improve the quality of life.
The occurrence of blood clots is one of the most common pathologies in the vessels and can cause dangerous diseases such as stroke, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction. These diseases annually increase mortality rates worldwide. Pharmacological agents Curantil and Cardiomagnyl are drugs that actively eliminate the appearance of blood clots and their consequences for the human body.
Curantyl is a vasodilating agent used to prevent thrombosis, strengthen blood vessels and improve immunity. The medication has antiviral resistance to acute viral infections and is an inducer of interferon. By inhibiting adenosine deaminase, it promotes the accumulation of adenosine, which regulates coronary blood flow, and aggregates and adheres platelets.
The medicine is absorbed from the small intestine and stomach within one hour and localizes the accumulation in red blood cells and the heart. The half-life for tablets is about ten hours. It is excreted with bile, metabolized by the liver.
The medication is produced in dragees from yellow to greenish-yellow in color and tablets of yellow cylindrical tablets, consisting of dipyridamole and excipients: corn starch, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, talc, hypromellose, starch of carboxymethyl sodium salt, lactose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate,
The drug has anti-aggregation, immunomodulatory, angioprotective effect.
The drug prevents arterial thrombosis, stimulates microcirculation, improves contractility of the heart muscle, increases the concentration of adenosine and ATP synthesis in the myocardium, normalizes venous outflow, accumulates glycogen in fetal tissues, lowers blood pressure, evens out placental blood flow, and prevents dystrophic changes in the placenta.
Dipyridamole is the main component of Curantil, contributing to:
- Active filling with myocardial oxygen.
- Reduce platelet formation.
- Accelerate blood flow.
- The production of interferon.
Curantyl is indicated for:
- Treatment and prevention of circulatory pathologies in the brain.
- Prevention of disorders in the placenta with complications in pregnant women.
- Conducting therapeutic procedures for impaired microcirculation.
- Prevention and prevention of thrombosis due to surgery during heart valve transplantation.
- Warning flu, colds.
The medicine is not recommended:
- Until the age of twelve.
- With diseases of the liver and kidneys.
- Arrhythmias of the heart.
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Pathologies of the circulatory system.
- Duodenal and stomach ulcers.
- Intolerance to lactose and fructose.
- Chronic respiratory failure.
- Subaortic stenosis.
- Arterial hypertension, collapse.
- Acute heart attack, atherosclerosis of coronary arteries, unstable angina pectoris, decompensated heart failure.
- Severe arterial hypertension.
- Lack of lactose, isomaltose, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome.
Blocking the synthesis of thromboxane A2 and suppressing platelet aggregation is the result of irreversible inhibition of the cyclooxinase-1 enzyme , which underlies the mechanism of action of acetylsalicylic acid.
The main components of Cardiomagnyl, an antiplatelet agent, are magnesium hydroxide, which reduces the irritating effect of the drug on the gastric mucosa and acetylsalicylic acid, which has an antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Cardiomagnyl helps prevent thrombosis and eliminate damage to the heart muscle.
Acetylsalicylic acid is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by about seventy percent, its half-life occurs within fifteen minutes. With the help of enzymes, it is hydrolyzed to salicylic acid in the intestine, blood plasma and liver, the half-life of which occurs within three hours.
Magnesium hydroxide does not counteract the absorption of acetylsalicylic acid.
The medication is produced in film-coated tablets, white in the shape of a “heart” or oval. The tablets consist of magnesium hydroxide, acetylsalicylic acid, magnesium stearate, corn and potato starches, hypromellose, talc, macrogol, MCC.
Cardiomagnyl is prescribed:
- To eliminate thrombosis and heart failure in obesity, hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, smoking, in old age.
- In order to prevent recurrence of heart attack and vascular thrombosis.
- After vascular surgery to prevent thromboembolism.
- With unstable angina.
The drug has contraindications for:
- Hemorrhagic diathesis.
- Ulcers and erosion of the stomach and intestines.
- Kidney disease in a complicated form.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Lack of glucose.
- Concomitant use with methotrexate.
- During lactation.
- Under the age of 18 years.
- Intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid and components.
- Polyposis of the nose.
During lactation and during pregnancy, the medication is taken when there is an urgent need for the patient.
The similarity of Cardiomagnyl and Curantyl
The healing properties of the two drugs are similar in their effect on the patient’s body:
- They prevent stagnation of blood in the lower extremities and blood vessels.
- Contribute to improved blood circulation.
- They help to avoid thrombosis.
- Slow down the process of blockage of blood vessels with atherosclerotic plaques.
- They have the effect of thinning the blood.
- They counteract inflammation in the soft tissues and swelling.
These drugs are taken to prevent the course of cardiovascular diseases or to systematically prevent them.