Lycoprofit is prescribed to prevent the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia, at the first symptomatic manifestations.
The drug is recommended for men in order to reduce the symptoms of the disease, saturate the prostate with the necessary vitamins. The drug is not intended for use by women and children.
The course of administration for a month, one capsule during a meal. The mandatory break between repeated use is three months.
Prostamol Uno is used to treat prostatitis and prostate adenoma. With prostate adenoma, compatible medications are additionally prescribed. The medication is intended to regulate the function of the genitourinary system, relieve the inflammatory process.
The drug is prescribed for men, women and children is contraindicated. You can not take Prostamol Uno on your own or on the recommendation of a pharmacist in a pharmacy, you must always consult a doctor. If while taking the medication there are spotting during urination and urine is delayed, you should stop using Prostamol Uno and immediately consult your doctor.
The course of treatment for three months, one capsule after a meal, is washed down with plenty of water. The use of the drug at the same time is recommended. Retreatment as directed by a doctor.
Inflammation of the prostate gland in urology is observed quite often. There is a disease due to bacterial infections, improper lifestyle, bad habits. Prostatitis is a common male disease, with inadequate treatment or its absence, prostatitis can develop into prostate cancer.
Symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia are:
- Drawing and cutting pain in the lower abdomen, scrotum, perineum.
- Frequent urination, burning sensation.
- Sensation of incomplete emptying.
- Weak and prolonged urination.
- Bad erection.
- Early ejaculation.
- Annoying condition.
For the treatment and prevention of prostatitis, the use of appropriate drugs is recommended, the main ones are Lycoprofit and Prostamol Uno.
A bioactive food supplement for men created by a Russian company. It contains vitamins, minerals, lycopene and plant extracts: African plum (bark), two-bladed ginkgo (leaves), dwarf palm (fruits), nettle (root).
- Lycopene is a carotenoid that acts as an antioxidant. It accumulates in the cells of the prostate gland and protects them from injury. Improves sperm activity.
- African plum acts as a decongestant and anti-inflammatory agent. With the help of this extract, the bladder and urethra become active, proliferation stops and fibroblasts are blocked.
- The fruits of the dwarf palm do not allow prostate tissues to grow, reduce frequent nightly going to the toilet, and relieve pain.
- Nettle root eliminates urinary tract disorders and prevents the growth of prostate tissue.
- Vitamin C promotes antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin E favors the positive effects of male sexual activity.
- Vitamin D slows down the growth of prostate cells, stimulates the immune system, regulates myocardial performance and eliminates muscle malaise.
- Chrome warns of unnatural distortions of reproductive activity.
- Selenium is an antioxidant that promotes standard activity of the prostate gland.
- Zinc minimizes inflammatory and microbial processes.
The components of the drug improve the well-being of the patient, demonstrate a beneficial effect on the genitourinary system, inhibit the growth of the prostate, reduce swelling, and reduce dysuria.
Produced in capsules, with a dosage of 500 mg, in a package of 30 pieces. One capsule is taken daily when eating food for one month.
Contraindications: hyperthyroidism, tachycardia, hypertension, lack of sleep.
The medicine contains the fruits of the palm plant Sabal, which stop the dysuric phenomena of incessant prostatitis and correct the procedure for urination.
The palm tree has anti-inflammatory, anti-dysuric and anti-androgenic properties. It does not allow testosterone to turn into dihydrotestosterone. It does not affect the hormonal balance of the blood. Relieves swelling of prostate tissue.
Produce capsules with a liquid having a characteristic odor. Take one capsule per day after meals. An allergy may serve as a contraindication.