Phosphogliv and Resalut are not interchangeable, therefore, for whom it is better for the doctor to decide, since each of them has contraindications, and they can cause a number of undesirable reactions.
Phosphogliv forte capsules are also available. They contain a larger dosage of the active components compared to the Phosphogliv capsules and are dispensed by prescription. To drink the drug for adolescents over 12 years old you need 1 capsule, and for adults 1-3 times three times a day. The rest of the capsules Phosphogliv and Phosphogliv forte are similar.
Resalute Pro and Phosphogliv belong to the group of hepatoprotectors and are used for impaired liver function. Medicines have differences and features that you need to know before starting therapy.
Rezalut Pro is available in colorless, transparent capsules. They are oblong in shape. Inside them is a thick liquid, the color of which can vary from golden yellow to tan.
As a therapeutic component, the medication contains Lipoid PPL 600. The inactive ingredient in the capsules is refined soybean oil.
The drug accelerates the healing of liver tissue, slows down the process of lipid oxidation and blocks the collagen biosynthesis in them. Against the background of taking the medication, fat metabolism normalizes, cholesterol levels decrease.
Resalut Pro is used for the following pathologies:
- Liver damage with toxins.
- Steatohepatosis of various origins.
- Increase in cholesterol (the drug can be drunk if it cannot be normalized with a diet and increased physical activity).
- Chronic hepatitis.
The medication is available in capsules and a lyophilisate from which a solution for intravenous administration is made.
As the main components, the medicine contains phospholipids and sodium glycyrrhizinate.
Capsules have an orange body and a black cap. Inside them is a granular powder with a specific odor. Its color can vary from white with a yellowish tint to pale yellow.
The lyophilisate comes with water for injection. The drug has a membrane-stabilizing and hepatoprotective effect, exhibits antiviral activity.
The active substance of phospholipids restores damaged liver tissue, normalizes protein and lipid metabolism, inhibits the formation of connective tissue, and reduces the risk of liver fibrosis and cirrhosis.
Sodium glycyrrhizinate suppresses inflammation, inhibits the reproduction of viruses in the internal organs, including the liver, since the substance increases the production of interferon, enhances phagocytosis. In addition, it protects tissues from the harmful effects of free radicals, enhances the antiallergic and antiviral effect from steroid hormones that are formed in the body.
With dermatological diseases, the drug stops the spread of the pathological process and accelerates its regression.
The drug is prescribed for the following pathologies:
- Acute and chronic hepatitis caused by viruses.
- Steatosis of the liver.
- Scaly lichen.
- Damage to the liver with medicines, alcohol, toxins.
What do funds have in common
Hepatoprotectors have the following similarities:
- Both medicines are prohibited with individual intolerance to their composition, persons under 12 years of age, during lactation, with antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Hepatoprotectors in capsules can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.
- To date, there have been no recorded cases of overdose with Fosfogliv and Rezalut Pro capsules.
Comparison and differences
There are the following differences between medicines:
- Resalute Pro can be drunk during pregnancy. Phosphogliv is contraindicated in women in position, with caution it should be used in the presence of portal and arterial hypertension.
- Phosphogliv treatment can cause rashes, problems with nasal breathing, conjunctival inflammation, cough, hypertension, swelling of the extremities, dyspeptic disorders, and abdominal discomfort. If therapeutic dosages of the injection solution are exceeded, a decrease in potassium levels, water and sodium ion retention, and hypertension can be observed. When these symptoms appear, the dose is reduced and spirolactone is prescribed if necessary. Resalute Pro can provoke an upset stomach, epigastric discomfort, urticaria, vaginal bleeding, and hemorrhage under the skin.
- Phosphogliv in the lyophilisate refers to prescription drugs.
- Lyophilisate should be stored at an air temperature of no higher than 20 degrees. Capsules Phosphogliv and Rezalut Pro do not lose their healing effects when stored at a maximum temperature of 25 degrees.
- The shelf life of Rezalut and Phosphogliv lyophilisate capsules is 24 months. Phosphogliv in capsules is valid for 36 months.
- Cases of interaction of Phosphogliv capsules with other medicines are not described. Lyophilisate can be dissolved only with water for injection, for this purpose you can not use a solution of dextrose or sodium chloride. Ready-made injection is not allowed to mix with other medicines. There are no known cases of incompatibility of the drug Rezalyut Pro with other drugs, but we cannot exclude the possibility of its interaction with coumarin anticoagulants, such as warfarin, fenprocoumone. If such a combination is unavoidable, it may be necessary to adjust the dosage regimen of medicines.
- Take Phosphogliv in capsules, 2 capsules three times a day. The course of therapy with them can last up to six months. Injections with the drug should be done intravenously slowly twice a day for 10 days, then they switch to taking the medication in capsules. Resale Pro, if the doctor has not prescribed otherwise, you also need to drink 2 capsules 3 times a day. The course of treatment is selected by him personally.