What is better Honda or Honda forte should be decided by the doctor, depending on the neglect of the pathology, the presence of contraindications.
Honda gel and cream is suitable not only for the elderly, but also for people who are actively training or engaged in physical labor, including in their personal plot.
Articular cartilage is a natural shock absorber that softens all our movements, but due to active sports, excess weight, dietary errors, hereditary predisposition, it can wear out quickly. This leads to pain in the joints and back. If they occur, it is recommended to take chondroprotectors, such as Honda and Honda Forte. These are bioadditives of the Russian company Evalar. Let’s try to figure out which tool is better.
Honda is available in capsules, cream and gel.
Capsules are white oblong in shape. They have the following composition:
- Glucosamine chloride and chondroitin sulfate 100 mg each.
- An extract from the bark of silver willow or scabs 25 mg.
- Extract from the roots of burdock 23 mg.
Chondroitin and glucosamine are the structural elements of cartilage, which are necessary for their renewal and normal functioning of the musculoskeletal system.
Glucosamine hydrochloride protects the cells of cartilage tissue, activates the process of producing collagen fibers from which tendons, blue, connective tissue, skin and bones are formed.
Chondroitin sodium sulfate normalizes the function of joints, improves their mobility. It protects cartilage and promotes its renewal.
The active components of willow and burdock also support the function of cartilage, normalize water-salt metabolism.
The therapeutic effect of the cream is explained by chondroitin, glucosamine and tizol.
The latter contributes to a deeper penetration of active substances through the skin.
In addition to them, the cream includes the following components:
- Pork fat.
- Rosemary oil.
- Euxil K 300.
- Soybean oil.
- Emulsifier T-8.
Fats, which are part of the cream, contribute to the rest of the components deep into the tissues, help maintain the skin’s water balance, protect it from sudden changes in temperature and exposure to aggressive environmental factors.
Rosemary oil improves blood circulation in tissues, relieves leg fatigue.
Hyaluronate is part of the synovium, it suppresses the destruction of cartilage, reduces pain.
The composition of the Honda gel, in addition to chondroitin, glucosamine, hyalouranic acid, thistol, includes essential oils:
- Clove oil exhibits antimicrobial activity, relieves muscle cramps and joint pain.
- Rosemary oil eliminates swelling and pain in the legs, accelerates the elimination of toxins, improves lymph and blood circulation.
- Peppermint oil has an antispasmodic and analgesic effect.
- Fir oil improves blood flow in muscle tissue during physical exertion, relieves pain that is observed against the background of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
- Lavender oil relieves pain and cramps, manifests antimicrobial properties.
- Thyme or thyme oil improves blood circulation in the capillaries, accelerates the elimination of toxins, relieves spasms.
- Lemon oil improves blood circulation, has a disinfecting effect.
- Eucalyptus oil has analgesic, antispasmodic and disinfectant effects.
- Juniper oil relieves pain in the joints, improves their mobility, accelerates the breakdown of lactic acid.
D-panthenol, which is part of the gel, accelerates the healing of damaged tissues, relieves inflammation, improves blood circulation.
In addition to these substances, the gel contains the following ingredients:
- Polysorbate 80.
- Emulsifier T-8
- Castor oil.
Bioadditive Honda forte
Honda forte is available in tablets. They contain the following ingredients:
- Chondroitin sodium sulfate and glucosamine hydrochloride 500 mg each.
- An extract from the roots of burdock and bark of the vetch of 30 mg.
- Salts of fatty acids.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
- Twin 80.
- Titanium white.
Tablets are white, oval, biconvex. Despite the fact that they are large enough, they are swallowed by most patients easily. Against the background of their intake, pain and inflammation pass, joint mobility improves. But in some patients, it is possible at the beginning of taking an exacerbation of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
If the pain aggravated due to the intake of Honda Forte dietary supplement or any other unpleasant symptoms are recommended, the dosage should be reduced, after some time the state of health should normalize. If you continue to take unwanted effects, you should consult your doctor.
What are the drugs like?
There are the following similarities between the Honda and Honda Forte bioadditives:
- Bioadditives have general indications for use. They are recommended for use in degenerative-dystrophic pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, which are accompanied by pain, including osteochondrosis, arthrosis, arthritis. Supplements help with joint deformities, accompanying ankylosis and subluxation. They will be useful to people whose joints experience constant heavy loads, for example, due to excess weight, exercise, hard physical work, as well as people leading a sedentary lifestyle. They are recommended to be used to prevent diseases of the musculoskeletal system for people over 40 years old.
- Supplements can not be drunk with individual intolerance to their composition, in this case they can cause allergies, which requires the abolition of therapy and further adjustment of the treatment regimen.
- Bioadditives can be purchased without a prescription not only in the pharmacy, but also in specialized sales departments.
Comparison and differences
Between dietary supplements of Honda and Honda forte there are the following differences:
|Release Forms||Capsules, cream, gel.||Tablets.|
|Use during pregnancy and lactation.||Honda in the form of cream and gel can be used during pregnancy and lactation.||It is forbidden to drink to women in position and breastfeeding.|
|Shelf life||Capsules are valid for 36 months, cream and gel can be used for 2 years from the date of manufacture.||Supplements are suitable for 3 years.|
|Storage conditions||Capsules, gel and cream need to be stored at temperatures up to 25 degrees, but external dosage forms lose their therapeutic properties at temperatures below 0 degrees.||Tablets should be stored at a maximum temperature of 25 degrees.|
|Treatment regimen||Supplements take 2 capsules twice a day for at least 30 days. Apply cream and gel with massage movements to painful areas 2 or 3 times a day.||Drink a dietary supplement once a day for 1 or 2 tablets. The course of treatment should be at least a month. A stable result is observed after 3-6 months of therapy.|
|The volume of the drug, the number of capsules and tablets in the package||Cream on sale is available in 50 and 100 g. The gel is available in 50 g each. The package contains 30 capsules.||In the package of 36 tablets.|
|Cost||In capsules, dietary supplements cost about 250 rubles, gel – 260 rubles, cream – 200 rubles.||Pills cost about 700 rubles.|