Used only for external treatments. Treatment usually takes 2-3 weeks. Both forms of the drug should be applied in a thin layer, without affecting wounds and ulcers.
The medicine is dispensed only by prescription. During pregnancy, the drug is used with extreme caution and if absolutely necessary.
Drugs act the same. The differences are only in additional components. They affect the absorption rate of the active components. Ointment due to the thick consistency is on the skin for longer. The ingredients enter the tissues slowly, which prolongs the therapeutic effect.
Ointment is used for adults. It treats severe skin lesions, applied under a bandage. Cream – a remedy for children. Helps treat inflammation in areas with sensitive skin. Also, the cream works well in the acute form of dermatosis.
Pimafucort is a drug with antifungal and anti – inflammatory effects. Helps to cope with various skin diseases accompanied by the addition of a secondary infection. The place of release of the drug is the Netherlands, the release form is cream and ointment. Before use, consult a specialist. In the publication, indications for the use of the drug are considered, contraindications are given.
Pimafucort is a hormonal-based drug that can quickly eliminate the symptoms of allergic reactions, block the action of allergens. The hormone in the cream is called hydrocortisone, a synthetic hormone of the adrenal glands. Without this substance, it is difficult to achieve a quick positive result. Joining a secondary infection complicates the situation. Dangerous symptoms may develop: cracks, blood discharge, various seals. In these cases, it is impossible to use corticosteroid drugs, they will provoke the multiplication of pathogenic organisms (fungi and bacteria). Pimafucort is able to stop the growth of microorganisms due to the content of antibiotics (neomycin and natamycin).
After contact with the skin, the components of the drug penetrate into the blood in a certain amount. A positive effect is achieved approximately 30 minutes after application. Metabolism is carried out in the liver. The method of excretion from the body is through the kidneys through the intestines.
Features of the cream:
- It is necessary to apply on cleansed integuments.
- Processing is a thin layer.
- The number of procedures per day is 2-4.
- The course of use is from 2 to 3 weeks in adults, 10-12 days in children.
- It is important to avoid bleeding wounds.
- It must be applied next to the affected area (failure to fulfill the conditions may lead to an overdose).
- Do not use the drug after the expiration date (may cause an allergic reaction, lead to hormonal imbalance).
The result of abrupt cancellation is exacerbation of dermatitis. Useful advice: mixing Pimafucort with a moisturizer helps to avoid allergic reactions. Such a treatment regimen can improve the immune properties of the skin and quickly restore skin integument.
The composition of the drug is presented in the table.
|Hydrocortisone||It has the property of narrowing blood vessels, reduces itching (this helps to fight dermatoses).|
|Neomycin||Broad-spectrum antibiotic (destroys staphylococci and enterococci).|
|Natamycin||An agent against microbes that can eliminate the inflammatory process that is caused by fungi of the genus Candida.|
Additional components: purified water, macrogol stearate, sodium citrate, emulsifier F.
The tool can be the main drug for treatment, and is also often used as a supplement to other drugs.
The advantage of Pimafukort is excellent skin absorption (only in healthy areas). Upon contact with the wound, absorption of the active components begins. For children, the drug is prescribed in small doses.
Body conditions in which the drug is contraindicated:
- Individual intolerance to any component.
- The manifestation of syphilis.
- Observation of local reaction.
- Viral lesions of the skin (herpes, lichen, papillomatosis).
- Tuberculosis formations.
- The presence of erosion, wounds, rosacea.
- Malignant and benign formations (tumors).
It is important to consult a doctor before using the drug, only a specialist will help to ensure the presence or absence of contraindications.
For what purposes are better suited
Action cream Pimafukort:
- Treatment of skin imperfections.
- Providing local anti-inflammatory action.
- Candidiasis (suitable for men and women).
- Inflammation in the outer ear.
- Redness of unknown origin.
- Allergic reactions.
- Purulent wounds on the skin.
The drug treats skin diseases that are caused by fungal or other pathogenic organisms.
Ointment Pimafukort actively fights bacteria, soothes the inflammatory process on the tissues.
What the ointment helps from:
- Skin mycoses (the cause is fungal invasion).
- Pyoderma (purulent lesion of the skin).
- Complications caused by a fungal infection.
- Otomycosis – inflammation in the ear canal.
Prolonged use of the drug can inhibit the synthesis of adrenal hormones. This is especially dangerous for pregnant women and young children.
Pimafukort treatment should be strictly according to the recommendation of a specialist. There are cases when the drug caused complete hearing loss. This was due to the toxic effect that the drug is able to exert.