Novo-Passit is a proven and effective sedative. The optimal course of treatment is 3-4 weeks. According to numerous positive reviews, the drug quickly acts and normalizes mental health. A special effect is noted in the fight against anxiety, fatigue and constant tension.
A drug in the form of tablets and syrup is available. A syrup is preferred in the following cases:
- If necessary, get a quick effect.
- In order to reduce the irritating effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- To avoid prolonged side effects, as it is eliminated from the body faster.
Tablets are best used in cases where:
- It is necessary to provide a lasting effect.
- It is necessary to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- There are serious diseases (for example, diabetes mellitus) in which the intake of sugars and sweeteners is prohibited.
Otherwise, there is no significant difference between the tablets and Novo-Passit syrup. It should also be remembered that the tool is not addictive. But if, with prolonged use of the drug, alarming symptoms persist, you should consult a doctor. Be healthy!
Psychological health is an important and significant component of human life. Almost every second person has symptoms of anxiety and mental tension. In the modern world, this is felt quite acutely. Constant worries about family and friends, worries about the life and health of children, waiting for the outcome of an important event. All this exhausts a person. In addition, fatigue, depression, poor sleep, nervousness and headaches are added. As a result, there are constant problems in the family and difficulties at work. It is impossible to be in this state for a long time, and getting rid of the consequences is quite difficult. Therefore, when one of the alarming symptoms is detected, it is necessary to think and begin to fight the disease.
Why is it so difficult to cope with mental tension?
It is important to note that mental problems very rarely occur singly . Anxiety disorders can bother on their own, and can be part of other serious illnesses. The whole organism suffers from a prolonged stress state: sleep is disturbed, chronic pain in the muscles and joints occurs, lingering depression is observed, eating behavior is changing, palpitations are becoming more frequent, shortness of breath appears.
In the initial stages, you can try various relaxing techniques . It is worth concentrating, taking a deep breath and throwing emotions out. But if anxiety and fear become constant companions, you should start taking medications and consult a specialist.
There are many medications that help relieve the condition and overcome mental stress. One of the most effective and popular is Novo-Passit.
What is Novo-Passit?
Novo-Passit is a sedative . It is produced in the form of tablets and oral solution. The drug contains extracts of such medicinal plants as valerian, lemon balm, St. John’s wort, hawthorn, hops, black elderberry. Such a rich and balanced composition helps to cope with fatigue, distraction, fears, anxiety. The drug has proven itself in the fight against mental exhaustion, as well as the treatment of mild forms of neurasthenia. Prescribe Novo-Passit for headaches, migraines, sleep disorders and increased irritability, itching and dermatoses.
Particular attention should be paid to contraindications . Do not use this medication for children under 12 years of age and for patients with gastrointestinal tract disorders. Since the composition contains extracts of medicinal plants, allergic reactions are possible. Novo-Passit reduces attention and slows down the reaction, so you should refrain from driving a car throughout the course of treatment.
The drug is used three times a day , 1 tablet or 5 ml . The interval between doses should be 4-6 hours . Keep Novo-Passit in a dark place away from children.
Advantages of Novo-Passit
Regardless of the form of release, this drug has the following advantages over analogues:
- Made from plant materials.
- It has a balanced composition.
- Safe and effective when used correctly.
- You can buy at any pharmacy.
- Not addictive, even with prolonged use.
- Shelf life is 4 years.
- A small list of contraindications.
- Available in the form of tablets and oral solution.
- Quickly helps to cope with anxiety, fear and insomnia.
Which release form is preferred?
Both tablets and Novo-Passit syrup contain the same active ingredients. Therefore, they have a beneficial effect on the mental health of a person.
However, when choosing a drug, the following factors should be considered:
- The syrup is absorbed faster into the mucosa and begins to act faster.
- After taking the tablets, the effect occurs in 20-30 minutes
- In liquid form, the components of the drug are already in dissolved form, so the body will not connect additional chemical reactions.
- On the road or travel, it is more convenient and convenient to take pills.
- The tablet form of the drug often gives side effects.
- The solution is easier to drink, besides it has a sweetish taste.
- Pills are more expensive.
- Syrup should be measured before each use.
- The tablets contain additional excipients.
- The effect of the solution is less long, since it undergoes metabolism faster.
- The syrup contains various additives and sweeteners, which increases the risk of allergic reactions.
- For problems with swallowing, a liquid form of the drug is preferable.