However, even newborns have creases in the joints where you bend and straighten arms and legs, and “perevozki” – where they have too much subcutaneous fat.
Wrinkles is the norm?
Yes, wrinkles are very common to healthy skin. It folds and furrows, which appear due to the fact that the skin loses its elasticity and strength over time.
Where do they appear?
Wrinkles do not appear suddenly and at once, except in the form of exceptions like systemic diseases, when the skin suddenly accumulates a mass of cells.
So to predict where wrinkles appear easily:
- Where most often reduced muscle. For example, if you frown or smile, wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
- Places that often fall under the action of ultraviolet light. The sun, which gives us the sun contributes to wrinkles.
- Where thin skin. There she just loses collagen (a protein that is responsible for strength and elasticity) the fastest.
What influences the appearance of wrinkles?
First and foremost is the age that spares no one.
In the second place wrinkles the result of UV light. The sun also stains them, changing the structure of collagen. And the lighter the skin tone, the more it is prone to the appearance of sun wrinkles.
And third, the main enemy of smooth skin is a cigarette (that’s another reason to quit Smoking and even Wapiti).
When it’s time to treat wrinkles?
Since wrinkles don’t affect health in General, but only for aesthetics, it all depends on the state purse and personal look at the beautiful. Of course, it is always easier to engage in prevention because it is unlikely in the near future wrinkles come into fashion. Moles, unnatural whiteness of the skin, sunburn and glitter was at its peak, but the wrinkles were never a subject of envy.
How to get rid of them?
All the anti-wrinkle treatment is a cosmetic procedure. Even if we are talking about surgery, it plastic not of vital indications. Such manipulations do not change anything in the patient’s condition dramatically, but can improve your health. And as we know, health is not only physical but also mental well-being that is affected by the reflection in the mirror.
Cosmetic procedures that treat wrinkles, can be grouped like this:
1. Paralysis of superficial facial muscles. Botox and all that it seems. There is a dangerous bacterium Clostridium botulinum. The toxin (i.e., poison that it secretes) causes paralysis. And if, for example, eat a can of food infected with botulism, it is possible to die from paralysis of respiratory muscles. But humanity learned to use this effect to their advantage.
Enterprising researchers have purified and weakened the toxin so that it can be entered by using injections in the spastic and the superficial muscles of the face. Due to the action of the toxin will paralyze them for two to three months, depending on the dose and characteristics of the organism. The result is those wrinkles that have appeared because of the movement of the muscles relaxed. Risks of Botox are headache and disease symptoms reminiscent of the flu.
2. Filling depressions. There are many drugs that you can enter in the deep cavities of the wrinkles to smooth them from the inside. For example, the same hyaluronic acid, which is now used for filling wrinkles and for lip augmentation and for the correction of the shape of the face.
There is a huge list of fillers approved by the FDA (Us authority for food safety and medicines), from the private fat cells of the patient (pumped out in one location and pumped to another), collagen (and weight of the drugs based on it), lactic acid, hydroxyapatite, and various combinations thereof. Don’t forget about the silicone and mineral oils, which although fading because of his insecurity, but it is still popular.
3. Changes in collagen with invasive destructive procedures or medical devices. There are procedures that should improve the quality of collagen in the skin and change its appearance. The use of lasers, chemical peels, dermabrasion removes dead skin cells and encourage fibroblasts to produce more collagen to remove fine lines and wrinkles. However, these procedures can cause serious damage – chemical burns – or leave a scar, so choose better. To do this, use ultrasound and low frequency devices.
4. Surgical removal of excess skin. This procedure applies to plastic surgery and is performed in the operating room under anesthesia. The result depends on the skill of the surgeon and can be impressive.
Some treatments are as simple as applying the cream to the skin surface (though it doesn’t always work: studies show that most of the household of wrinkles creams just a marketing ploy). The other is a serious intervention that requires anesthesia. What will help in each particular case depends on the type of skin, depth of wrinkles and the cost, of course.
What to use and how to decide cosmetologist. A lot depends on how the agent uses the clinic or salon, how much are you willing to pay and how much you are willing to take the risk. The majority of injectable rejuvenation techniques require constant repetition, because the fillers dissolve under the skin and it comes in original condition (if it is lucky, and if not – we are seeing terrible side effects and disfigured face).
What to do to prevent wrinkles was smaller?
Ways to avoid wrinkles not so much. For example, you might always walk with a straight face so as not to provoke the appearance of mimic wrinkles (well, at least not frown).
We must not forget that like it or not, but on the quality of the skin will affect genetics.
On the other hand, we can reduce the harmful factors that ruin our skin and cause damage. This, of course, the sun and Smoking. So always need to carry a cream with UV protection and never carry a cigarette.
Tanning came into Vogue relatively recently, and it is believed that it has from the fashion display in the end, the health of the skin is imperative. Light tan, naturally derived or on the beach, but with sunscreen, it can meet the needs for vitamin D (especially if you eat fatty fish), and the wrinkles will fill only hyaluronic acid (or something similar).