Everyone knows about hemorrhoids! And many have even heard that there are external and internal hemorrhoids. If internal nodes are more or less clear, here is what to do with external component – opinions differ.
External hemorrhoids as the internal, consist of the cavernous plexus and are located subcutaneously. We are born with them!
Under the influence of precipitating factors (constipation, pregnancy, childbirth, poor diet, intense physical exercise, sedentary lifestyle, etc.) of the outer nodes can increase in size and become inflamed, with the development of acute thrombosis of hemorrhoidal nodes.
Thrombosis of external haemorrhoid can be the first manifestation of hemorrhoidal disease.
And that you can celebrate?
- dense formation bluish color near the anus;
- pain in the anus, which may slightly increase during bowel movements;
- discharge of blood, sometimes jet, during or outside of bowel movements.
Thrombosis of external haemorrhoid can be cured by conservative methods, if you go to the proctologist in a timely manner. If time is lost, then one way out – surgery.
The essence of the operation consists in excision (removal) of external haemorrhoid. Typically, these operations are performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
And there is a legitimate question: what to prepare?
- The introduction of pain medication – not very pleasant moment, which needs to survive. The first few seconds will seem like inside a strong feeling of stretching, and then you will experience a touch of the hands of the doctor and heat. It wouldn’t hurt!
- After removing the outer node is formed a wound that will heal in approximately one month.
To remove external hemorrhoids worth in situations when they disturb, cause discomfort, lead to packineau underwear or make you feel uncomfortable with aesthetic discomfort.