Urine color of meat slops evidence of the violation of the functional ability of the kidneys. The condition is manifested by increasing the permeability of glomerular filtration, resulting in the urine appear red blood cells.
Urine color of meat slops in urology is called hematuria, is a pathological condition which is characterized by the appearance in the urine admixture of blood. Hematuria is a symptom of diseases of the renal system.
Normal blood impurities do not exist in a healthy man the number of erythrocytes in the sediment of urine is in the limit of 1-2 cells at the entire field of view.
The color of urine color meat slops due to the large amount of red blood cells, which is typical for gross hematuria when there is open source of bleeding. The intensity of staining of urine depends on the stage of the pathological process and varies from pink to deep red.
Urine staining in red color is a symptom of a severe urinary tract lesions with destruction of the parenchyma of paired organs.
The staining of urine in the color of meat slops never diagnosed in a healthy person
The most common causes of pathology are the diseases of the urinary system:
- Urolithiasis. Bleeding occurs due to mechanical injury of the mucous membrane of the ureter by a stone.
- Glomerulonephritis. In the acute stage to the chronic form of the disease there is an increase in vascular permeability of the excretory system, which violates the filtration function of the kidneys. In the urine is possible to identify a large number of red blood cells, which stained it red.
- Neoplasms of the bladder. In malignant process is the destruction of the vascular system of the tumor that threatens heavy bleeding.
- Cystitis. Acute inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder is accompanied by the appearance of blood at the end of urination.
- Thrombosis of renal vessels. In the chronic form of the disease in the urine is dominated by erythrocytes.
There are other diseases that can trigger the appearance of the color of meat slops:
- Porphyria. Genetic disorders, where impaired synthesis of hemoglobin. Kidney filters output bloody discharge and urine takes on an unnatural color.
- Disease Verlgofa. Is characterized by impairment of the hemostatic system, when the blood flow see a huge platelets. When the disease occurs frequent massive bleeding.
- Hemoglobinuria. Inside the vessels is the destruction of red blood cells, resulting in disturbed filtration ability of the kidneys and urine appears hemoglobin.
The factors contributing to the development of the symptom:
- taking certain medicines;
- drinking large quantities of beet;
- poisoning by toxic substances;
- burn disease;
- transfusion shock;
- injury of the lumbar spine.
The appearance of red color of urine indicates the worsening or progression of a chronic process.
How is urine staining
Abnormal coloring of urine is due to lesions of the glomeruli, this pathology is characteristic for glomerulonephritis. When the disease there are changes in the color of urine indicator, since the vascular wall of the glomeruli due to an inflammatory process becomes permeable to formed elements. As a result, the blood vessels clots that slows blood circulation the affected areas of the glomeruli. Erythrocytes penetrate into romanovoy the capsule clog the lumen of the tubules of the kidneys. Changes lead to disruption of the filtration capacity of paired organs, and the urine acquires a bloody hue.
Microthrombuses in the lumen of the renal tubules lead to disruption of the filtration primary urine
Symptoms of gross hematuria are diverse, but are always the result of a lesion of organs of the urinary system.
Patients may experience the following symptoms:
- the pain during urination;
- a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- the increase in body temperature;
- constant feeling of thirst;
- changes in blood pressure;
- pain of the lumbar;
- the emergence of edema of lower limbs and the eyelids;
- violation of the General condition;
- increasing weakness;
- discoloration of urine.
Depending on the saturation of a coloration of the urine can be diagnosed, in what Department of the excretory system occurred lose
The signs of disorders of the kidneys is an urgent condition that requires urological research.
In freshly isolated urine gross hematuria is seen. To establish the extent of involvement of the urinary tract, the doctor will prescribe additional methods of research.
- urine analysis according to Nechyporenko;
- urine test for Semicoma;
- sowing on the microflora;
- General analysis of blood;
- determination of albumin levels;
- immunological study of blood
- Ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder;
- magnetic resonance imaging of the kidneys;
- excretory urography.
Principles of treatment
Treatment of gross hematuria should be carried out comprehensively with the elimination of the underlying disease.
In the initial stages of the disease conservative treatment is indicated
The patient must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Bed rest. To reduce the load on paired organs.
- Dietotherapy. Restriction of dietary salt and fluids.
- Drugs-anticoagulants. Prevent the formation of thrombi in the renal glomeruli. (Heparin, Dipyridamole).
- Immunosuppressants. Prevent tissue destruction of the renal tubules. (Prednisone, Cyclosporine)
- Diuretics. Accelerate the flow of blood in the affected areas. (Furosemide, Aldactone).
In some diseases, the only symptom of diseases of the urinary system is the change in the color of urine. Timely treatment can prevent the development of chronic inflammatory process and prevent complications of other body systems.