The procedure for teeth whitening is one of the most popular services in dental clinics. It is not only affordable but also very effective. To the effect of bleaching lasted as long as possible, it is necessary to observe some rules. After obtaining a white smile, teeth for some time become overly porous, which leads to their increased sensitivity. In addition, they are harder to absorb different pigments.
White (transparent) diet – diet after bleaching teeth, which implies the rejection of food and drinks, which is composed of coloring matter. For a certain period of time the enamel of the teeth exposed to the whitening procedure, retains high porosity and sensitivity. White diet specially formulated to preserve the beauty and whiteness of teeth. It is rich in products, which increased the content of protein and calcium. It is no secret that they positively affect the condition of teeth in General.
White diet suggests the following rules:
- Dairy products and milk must have a fat content of not less than 4%.
- Fruits containing acid, eat can not. First of all it concerns the citrus fruits.
- 15 minutes before meals to drink 150 ml non-carbonated mineral water.
- Salt and sugar be removed from the menu altogether.
Permitted foods white diet
Foods that can be eaten during the diet:
- Dairy products
- Seafood and white meat fish.
- The chicken and rabbit.
- Vegetables: celery, potatoes, white beans, asparagus, cauliflower.
- Fruits: apples, pears, bananas.
- Rice and other cereals.
- Tofu cheese.
- Eggs (whites).
- Bread and pasta is made and flour.
Forbidden foods white diet
Products that are prohibited from eating during white diet:
- Drinks with caffeine: black and green tea, Cola, coffee, Red Bull.
- Drinks and products which contain cacao: black and milk chocolate, instant cocoa.
- Vegetables: beets, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, squash and carrots.
- Products containing pigments: juice, wine, ice cream, candy.
- Berries: strawberries, cherries, black currants, blueberries, blueberry, honeysuckle.
- Spices: paprika, Basil, turmeric, saffron, curry.
- Fruits: oranges, grapefruits, melon, mango, pomegranate, cherry, plum, dark grape varieties, cherry.
Menu white diet for 7 days
|1 and 4||Oatmeal with milk, cottage cheese, raisins, yogurt||Yogurt, legging, banana||Two boiled eggs, green tea with milk, curds with sour cream||Pear, yogurt|
|2 and 5||Rice porridge with honey, milk green tea, yogurt||Peach, yogurt||Cheesecakes with milk||Creamy ice cream, banana|
|3 and 6||Cabbage, stewed with sour cream, milk||Plum, fermented baked milk||Oatmeal with honey green milk tea||Salad with eggs, cheese and sour cream, milk|
|7||Rice pudding, yogurt||Cottage cheese with prunes and sour cream||The steamed fish, coleslaw, potatoes, milk||Puree Apple and banana|
The pros and cons of white diet
Pros white the dairy diet:
- Through the diet can be a long time to save the result that was obtained during the procedure of teeth whitening.
- During the diet will leave the body fat, as fatty foods from the menu removed.
- The foods that people consume during the diet meet the dietary guidelines. They do not contain sugar, acid, harmful chemical additives and colorings.
Cons the dairy diet:
- Diet is able to withstand all the possible breakdowns.
- So how certain foods during the diet from the menu exclude, the body may lack in certain nutrients.
How to diet?
The first two days after whitening, the diet should be followed very strictly. However, it’s not bad, as at the same time you can get rid of a few kilos of excess weight. At this time, do not eat foods that contain at least a minimum set of pigments.
After 2 days you can drink staining drinks, but only through a straw. So you need to eat for 1-2 weeks. If you follow these recommendations, the enamel is guaranteed not to darken or stained. Provided that the diet rules have been violated, you must immediately brush my teeth.
Common recommendations of experts
General guidelines that should be followed after the procedure of teeth whitening:
- Should abandon the use of toothpaste, which has a large amount of acid.
- After eating you should brush its teeth, even without the application of toothpaste.
- Care should be taken that the teeth buildup of plaque, so they should be cleaned with special care.
- To between the teeth had no food particles, you need to floss.
- Good for rinsing the oral cavity to use a fluorine-containing balm.
- Lipstick should choose bright, one that does not leave traces on the teeth.
- At least for days after the procedure, teeth whitening should be to give up cigarettes. Tar contained in tobacco smoke, penetrate into the immature enamel and quickly change its color.
Diet is not should follow people who have an intolerance to products included in its composition. You can’t practice it women bears a child, children or the elderly. Should abandon the diet for patients suffering from chronic diseases of the digestive system. To diet did not cause harm to the body, before its beginning, to consult with the doctor to detect possible contraindications. If not, the diet to practice. In addition it will keep the tooth enamel white, man will be able to lose weight.
If you do not stick to the diet, the teeth whitening procedure will be a waste of money. No other methods will not allow you to keep the teeth white.
14 days after bleaching, you can make the menu more diverse. Introduce familiar foods gradually so as not to harm their own health. If possible, you need to refuse from eating colourful vegetables and fruits, and processed foods.