With the disease of “calculous cholecystitis” treatment and diet are essential part of recovery. If time does not resort to the healing of disease and ignore proper nutrition, it is possible to complications are life-threatening.
The root causes of
When calculous cholecystitis the stones are formed in the gallbladder. This causes its inflammation. The disease has another name – the gallstone disease (GSD). This is a fairly common pathology. It determines that many people eat foods with lots of fats, leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Many people have failures in the endocrine system. Eventually developing diabetes and obesity. Chronic calculous cholecystitis is more common for the fairer sex. This is due to the use of oral contraceptives and pregnancy. The development of the disease is influenced by the presence of autoimmune diseases and allergies. GSD is sometimes formed due to prolapse of the organs located in the abdominal cavity, or congenital defects of the structure of the gallbladder. In pancreatitis, when disturbed generation of the secret may also appear with chronic calculous cholecystitis.
The main reason that causes the pathology is infection. In the intestines, facilitating the digestive process of the microorganisms in some circumstances pose a greater threat.
Stressors conducive to strengthening the development of microorganisms causing a breakdown in the activities of the authority:
- the use of drugs of certain groups;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- eating high calorie food, leading to excess cholesterol;
- stressful situation;
- the presence of inflammation in the intestine;
- malfunctions of the endocrine system;
- the decrease in the protective forces of the organism;
- atherosclerosis of the arteries;
- injury to the gallbladder;
- the presence of parasites.
Cholecystitis is chronic and acute forms. In chronic remission can go to the aggravation. When aggravation of the symptoms are similar to acute inflammation.
The primary evidence of the development of cholecystitis:
- nausea and vomiting;
- the presence of heartburn and burping;
- bitter taste in the mouth;
- the feeling of pain in the right hypochondrium.
Hepatic colic is the dominant symptom of chronic calculous cholecystitis.
It has the following expression:
- On palpation of the abdomen a sharp pain.
- Distended belly.
- Nausea along with vomiting which occurs.
- Feeling pain after violation of the diet, shaking while riding, fast walking or running, the intake of alcoholic beverages.
- The pain goes to the shoulder, lumbar and shoulder areas.
- The development of sudden, intense pain in the upper abdomen.
In the presence of illness, always in the process of palpation felt a sharp pain. During remission the disease has few symptoms. Exacerbation of pathology provoke deviations from the diet for calculous cholecystitis.
Nutrition for diseases
Diet for calculous cholecystitis is an indispensable condition of recovery. Nutritional therapy is based on lowering the pH and favors the maximum release of bile. Diet № 5A meets these requirements, follow a strict diet requires a few months. During this period the body needs to recover. After this time allowed to go to the diet № 5.
The basis diet with calculous cholecystitis – boiled, baked, braised or steamed dishes without animal fats. From the menu exclude canned food, sausages, cabbage, offal, millet and berries. Eat food in small doses 5-6 times a day (every 3-4 hours). Starving is just as bad as overeating. Comply with diet, eat at the same time.
Fluid you need to drink a lot, its estimated quantity is 2 liters per day. The diet should include more vegetables, greens and fruits. Good intestinal function will ensure the use of fiber-rich foods whole wheat bread and wheat bran. Bread should only have baking yesterday. Cookies must be nesdobnoe.
Animal fats is better to replace vegetable oils. But their number should not exceed 80 grams per day. Eat lean meat and fish. Wholesome porridge and soups, dairy products.
Proper nutrition with calculous cholecystitis provides long-term remission. From the diet is required to remove food, contributing to the formation of stones and the weight of the liver. When making a meal, you must follow these requirements:
- abandon smoked, fried, spicy and fatty foods;
- limit intake of sweet and flour products;
- do not eat hot or cold food;
- limit intake of tea and coffee;
- eat no more than 3 eggs a week (yolk is better to exclude);
- any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited, as it can provoke an attack.
When calculous cholecystitis sample menu after the operation is the same as in the chronic form of the disease.
How to treat with traditional methods
The classic treatment of the disease is to get rid of pain and hospitalization, adherence to nutritional therapy for calculous cholecystitis. The chronic form is treated by outpatient. During remission of the acute phase resolves treatment of folk remedies.
It is divided into 2 main areas:
- When cholelithiasis treatment using drugs that have an effect on the stones. They are destroying education in the body.
- When recalculating cholecystitis (without stones) use the means that activates the immune system.
Treatment of folk remedies based on the use of the healing power of plants. To resume normal gall bladder, taking decoctions and tinctures (wormwood, corn silk, hops, fennel, immortelle, etc.) having antimicrobial and astringent properties. Good to use mineral water (Slavic, Naftusya, Mirgorod) and cholagogue teas