From chewy cookies to delicious summery popsicles – we’ve got it all here. And guess what? We are using substitutes that will make the desserts taste 10 times better than the original recipes! (Take no offense, originals, the rest of the world still loves you.) So, put your chef’s cap on and get the party started!
Prep Time: 15 mins; Cooking Time: 15 mins; Serves: 2
- 2 large strawberries
- 3 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- ½ cup stevia
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
How To Prepare
- Beat the cream cheese, whipped cream, and stevia together.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice and fold them in with a spatula.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Scoop out the beaten cream and add it to a bowl or jar.
- Add the strawberry slices.
- Add another layer of the beaten cream.
- Top it off with a few more strawberry slices and some lemon zest.