Symptoms can manifest themselves pieces of food remnants in the feces, as the stomach simply cannot process the result of poor digestion due to deficiency of hydrochloric acid. If this gastritis develops in the digestive system poorly digested or not digested proteins.
Reduced acidity is usually accompanied by symptoms of other pathological conditions of the digestive system in humans. The main reason, when it manifests a gastritis is atrophy of parietal cells or their improper functioning.
Even in the absence of additional disease is a big health problem causing a lot of inconvenience, affecting the stomach and interferes with the operation of the whole organism when you need prompt treatment. No acid or its lack of concentration reduces the protection of the body, and it can flow into the intestinal pathogenic microorganisms that trigger the development of diseases and inflammations.
Acidity is called the appropriate concentration of the enzymes produced by the body in juice. A unit of measure of pH. A special acid is produced by the parietal cells of the gastric glands. A condition in which the stomach and its pH is directly dependent on the availability and functions of the parietal cells, they produce acid. This parameter affects the process of neutralizing alkalis forming part of gastric juice. Signs of low acidity is found in 25% of cases have patients complaining of pain in the digestive area. Another way that gastritis, with the defeat which the stomach produces inadequate amounts of hydrochloric acid.
The first signs of decrease in pH is:
- unpleasant taste in the mouth, accompanied with nausea;
- heartburn after eating, rumbling in the abdomen;
- vomiting after eating or any medications;
- a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen;
- the allergies to some food groups;
- diarrhea or constipation.
After eating patients complain that they have much pull in the abdomen, a heartburn, rumbling and dull pain in the spot where the intestine. Poor protein digestion causes formation of breakdown products accumulating over time in the body and causing deterioration of immune function. This process affects the activation of pathogenic fungi and viruses.
In addition to the major visible signs of gastritis is indirect:
- the regular loss of skin by a fungus;
- the presence and active replication of parasites in the digestive system;
- acne on the skin all over the body;
- pronounced blood vessels in the cheeks and nose.
Symptoms and treatment are inextricably linked. To check the stomach and to perform a precise diagnosis can only be a doctor. Most often disease can be eliminated using medications of hydrochloric acid or of a substance that activates its production.
A therapist should only gastroenterologist. He prescribes suitable medications that treat uncomfortable symptoms and gastritis. Medications primarily help to balance the concentration of enzymes needed for proper digestion. Treatment of gastritis and recovery ratio of hydrochloric acid in medical practice is called substitution therapy.
The most commonly used medications for this are:
Treatment for a person with a low content of gastric secretion will be successful under condition of vitamin supplementation. Products based on vitamins and folic acid increase the activity of enzymes of the mucosa, but they will also eliminate unpleasant rumbling in the abdomen after a meal.
Organization the right diet and the right diet will help in a short time to cure the digestive system, to eliminate pathological symptoms and to establish its work and the body as a whole. Treatment of low concentration of acidity of gastric juice includes one important point is the compliance with the developed medical diet. The diet should have a stimulating effect on the secretory activity of the body and minimally irritating its mucous surface. During exacerbation of the disease therapy requires a strict diet, and already after remission is recommended just to try to give up foods that can cause symptoms of exacerbation.
The main rules in the treatment of low stomach acidity include:
- 1. Adherence to a fractional power is to eat small meals at least 6 times a day.
- 2. Diet will require a complete rejection of the use of foods which the stomach undergoes the process of fermentation is fresh pastries, grapes and whole milk.
- 3. Reject products that require a high degree of activity for their processing is sour cream, hard cheese and cream.
- 4. To avoid eating too cold or too hot food.
- 5. To unsubscribe from sharp spices and grilled dishes.
- 6. In the diet should not include legumes and foods which have a tough cellulose – turnips, radishes.
- 7. The rejection of the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Vegetables and fruits can be eaten only with careful peeling. Treatment forbids use of berries with small seeds, such as strawberries, raspberries or blackberries. It is also forbidden to smoke – Smoking will exacerbate negative symptoms.
By reducing the level of acid, when the acute signs of an infestation, we recommend the following diet:
- drink weak tea with milk;
- water with sugar and lemon;
- to eat the crumbs of white bread;
- butter in small quantities;
- eggs only soft-boiled;
- vegetable and fruit soups;
- the cooked meat;
- lean boiled fish;
- jelly and fruit drinks, non-acidic juices;
- mild cheese varieties.
With the development of complications of the disease diet will last no less than three weeks. This will reduce the activity of inflammatory process and relieve the stomach from pain. After remission of the exacerbation can be treated violation by stimulating the production of hydrochloric acid and increase acidity.
The concoction helps to treat low stomach acidity and relieve symptoms of the disease include:
- from branches of the buckthorn;
- from the leaves of blueberry, watches and psyllium;
- of finely chopped calamus root and rhubarb;
- from rose-hips, blueberries, cranberries and mountain ash;
- from bitter wormwood, St. John’s wort and yarrow.
It is recommended to apply aloe Vera or its juice – one teaspoon.
No less successful in helping to restore the stomach and to implement the treatment of lack of production of hydrochloric acid its walls of water, diluted honey. Drink it an hour before the main meal. You can also mix with butter in equal parts and take a tablespoon before eating.
An example of food for one day:
- 1. Breakfast: buckwheat viscous, coffee, diluted with milk, and a little low fat cottage cheese.
- 2. Lunch: easy vegetable soup with chicken broth, potato gratin with the addition of lean meat, jelly.
- 3. Dinner: lean fish, boiled potatoes, a small Cup of tea.
In between the main meals the diet allows you to make snacks of fruit.