Herpes can be transmitted through kisses, by airborne droplets, through unwashed hands, a common cup, one towel on all, etc. After the virus enters the body, it remains there for life.
Herpes virus for years, decades may not appear at all, because it is embedded inside cells (including nerve and blood cells), which is why the usual methods of immune defense do not work. In certain circumstances, when immunity drops sharply, the infection becomes more active.
Nasty bubbles on the lips can spoil not only your appearance and mood, but also your well-being. After all, the lip affected by the herpes virus begins to hurt and deliver a lot of discomfort. To date, there are no drugs due to which it would be possible to completely recover from infection with this virus. However, to cope with its manifestations can be very successful.
The most effective drugs against herpes simplex virus are the so-called nucleosides. In this case, antiviral drugs are used – acyclovir, herpevir and other tablets and ointments. These are drugs such as Zovirax, Fenistil Pencivir, Gerpevir, Acyclovir, Acyc, Virolex.
At the same time, doctors recommend adding a drug that stimulates the production of interferon – Kipferon, Amiksin, Immunal, etc.
These funds immerse the herpes virus in a state of hibernation – stop its reproduction. They accelerate wound healing without crusting. Remember that you must first lubricate the area around the sore and only after it itself, with a cotton swab. Indeed, in the place of the beginning “chickenpox” the concentration of herpes viruses is very high, and in this way you will not transfer them to other areas of the skin.
Time-tested folk remedies will help get rid of herpes and its unpleasant consequences in record time.
- Dip a cotton wool on a match into vodka and touch the herpes on the lips several times to make it dry.
- At the first signs of the disease, lubricate the sore spots with lemon juice, this will significantly weaken the manifestation of the disease.
- Vitamin C will help prevent the appearance of bubbles. Dissolve the vitamin tablet in a small amount of warm water and gently rub into inflamed places. This procedure is quite painful, but no bubbles will appear on the lips.
- In some cases, an ice compress helps prevent the occurrence of herpes. Within 20 minutes, remove inflammation from sore spots with pieces of frozen infusion of chamomile or calendula.
- If you don’t have any means at hand, use ordinary tea bags. Brewing and cooling the bag to body temperature for 20 minutes. apply it to the affected skin at least 3 times a day.
- Significantly relieve pain and relieve inflammation, galangal oil applied to the lips 2-3 times a day, grated potatoes or an apple.
- Herpes will help cure alcohol infusion of calendula, cooked in proportions of 1:10.
- To quickly dry the bubbles at least 3 times a day, lubricate them with a strong decoction of oak bark.
- Fresh violet juice, lubricate the affected areas 3-4 times a day.
- Lubricate the lesions with alcohol tincture of lemon balm at least 3 times a day. To prepare it, soak the leaves of lemon balm on alcohol for 5 days in a ratio of 1: 5.
- A compress from the balm of lemon balm prepared in the ratio of 1 tbsp will also help to speed up recovery. l herbs for 1 cup boiling water. After allowing the broth to stand for half an hour, apply to sore spots 2-3 times a day.
- A stunning result brings a compress of fresh juice from the stalks of tatarnik. When applying a compress to the lesion, it must be held until the wipes are completely dry.
- Kalanchoe juice, applied to sore spots at least 3 times a day, contributes to a quicker recovery.
- Herpes will heal much faster if 3-4 grains of small salt are applied to the “cold”.
The following ointment is also successfully fighting herpes. Take 2 tablespoons of yogurt, add 2 chopped cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of any instant coffee, as much honey and wheat flour. Stir everything well and apply a small amount of the mixture to the areas of the lips affected by herpes. After the ointment dries and falls off, apply a fresh portion. After 3 days, there will be no trace of herpes.
If you do not want to cook the ointment, then you can just rub the sore spot on the lips with a cut wedge of garlic. After this, you need to grease the sore with honey mixed in equal parts with apple cider vinegar.
However, remember that any treatment should be agreed with the doctor!