An unequivocal and correct answer to this question cannot be given even today. Both drugs are similar to each other and belong to tranquilizers. They help relieve the disorder.
If based on customer reviews, grandaxin helps to get a visible result faster. After the first intake, a person has an improvement. Due to its mild effect, it can be prescribed even to older people. In comparison, afobazole does not begin to act immediately. And this period will be determined only individually.
On the other hand, with pronounced conditions and symptoms, its low effectiveness in treatment was revealed.
You need to understand that self-medication is by no means impossible. This can lead to serious consequences, as well as aggravate the condition. Therefore, before use, consult your doctor.
Afobazole and grandaxin are drugs (they are often called tranquilizers), which are widely used in neurosis conditions or similar symptoms. Today, the main disease is neurosis . When a patient wants to get help, he should contact his doctor for a referral to a special department. There they will conduct a conversation with a person, establish a diagnosis and prescribe the necessary medication.
In most cases, neuroses appear based on stress . Sometimes they accumulate for a long time, and then immediately turn into a big problem. Their main characteristics are the presence of fear or a constant feeling of nervousness.
A person feels unprotected and uncomfortable. Such patients can be identified immediately, because they stand out from the rest of the mass. Thanks to such drugs, you can remove any symptoms and restore normal condition. But both grandaxin and afobazole can be addictive. What you need to know about them even before the appointment or application?
The medication should be equated with anxiolytic . This is a modern tool that allows you to remove any manifestations of anxiety and discomfort. The drug does not affect the development of weakness and cannot be addictive, even after prolonged use. It is produced in tablets, which are presented in 2 doses. This allows you to carefully choose the right one for yourself. With it, you can eliminate nervousness, irritability, apprehension of the bad, as well as concern.
The medicine begins its immediate effect on the fifth day after the start of the course of treatment. It can be used for no more than 1 month, because this should be discussed only with the attending specialist. After cancellation, the condition will persist for several weeks.
The drug is absorbed through the intestines. It quickly leaves the body and it is almost impossible to get an overdose. A drug is prescribed for the following pathologies:
- Oncological diseases.
- Alcohol poisoning.
- Premenstrual condition with pain and much more.
Tranquilizer is contraindicated for children of minors and during pregnancy. An undesirable effect can have in the case when there is intolerance to some individual components.
It is a daytime sedative that has a mild effect . The person who accepts it does not feel any changes. The drug is widely used for neurosis, as well as problems with the nervous system. In this case, very often the appointment is made to drug addicts and alcoholics.
In a short time, it helps to remove intoxication of the whole body, tremors and chills. It is usually used for the following diseases:
- Vegetovascular dystonia.
- Neuroses and similar problems.
- Violation of the heart.
- Premenstrual conditions that are accompanied by pain.
After 8 hours, the medicine is completely excreted from the body. Thus, it does not accumulate and it is impossible for them to overdose. This is almost the main advantage for many patients.
It can be taken only by children after 14 years of age and only by prescription. If there is an allergy to the components or pregnancy is present, then it is better to avoid the use of this medication.
If we talk about common features for these two representatives of tranquilizers, then we need to list the following:
- Both afobazole and grandaxin can enhance the effect of any tablets . Therefore, you need to be careful and read the instructions.
- The presence of side effects . In each drug they are. If you incorrectly assign a proportion or neglect the conditions, then you can harm your health.
- Both medicines can be used with alcohol.
- Both medicines do not reduce attention and concentration.
These are the main features that are characteristic of both options.
Comparison and differences
If we talk about the distinctive features, then two drugs have them. These include:
- Both drugs act differently . Afobazole has an effect after a while, and grandaxin immediately.
- Different time for excretion from the body . But, at the same time, both drugs are excreted, which eliminates the possibility of an overdose.
- Side effects vary.
- Afobazole is dispensed without a prescription from a pharmacy. This can not be said about grandaxin.
- The price for afobazole is 400 rubles , and for grandaxin it is 2 times higher. Afobazole is not recommended for children under adulthood, and grandaxin can be used after 14 years.