What if increased renal blood counts? This question will be answered by a qualified nephrologists. To be healthy, a person must periodically visit the clinic for tests and the doctor needs to examine the results of the data in order to spot any negative changes and immediately respond to them.
Why increase renal blood counts?
A lot of information can provide data of blood and if elevated renal indicators, the range of tests to assess the functioning of this body.
It biochemical data of blood can tell the right kidney with its purpose to cleanse the body of toxins. In most cases, kidney tests are the liver.
Assigned primarily if:
- There are kidney disease to monitor their function and to identify deviations. First of all it concerns those patients who are on the medical account with chronic pyelonephritis, diabetes, glomerulonephritis, high blood pressure.
- There are hereditary diseases associated with kidney disease.
- There were signs of kidney disease, which include swelling, lumbar and headaches, high blood pressure.
- Was appointed to powerful drugs that have a negative impact on the body;
- Pregnancy, during which the kidneys are working in emergency mode and can become inflamed.
What are the renal blood counts may rise?
In the renal indicators there are 3 main groups of data. This is the data of tests for creatinine, uric acid and urea. It is for their indicators to determine how the kidney works.
All 3 components are metabolic products, and with the help of the kidneys they are excreted from the body in time, unless, of course, the kidney’s healthy, but it’s worth it to give a weakness, as the concentration of these substances immediately significantly increases, then you can determine that a person is in renal failure. Especially the level of creatinine can be put this diagnosis, and diagnose the kidneys.
Creatinine is the end product in the metabolic process of the collapse of kreatinfosfata. It is the connection that is necessary in order to give energy to the muscles when they contract.
Creatinine should be carried out continuously, having a constant concentration, it is entirely dependent on the amount of muscle mass. This is why men have its amount is usually higher than in women.
Added age increases and the concentration of a substance in the blood. And when reading the analysis of this factor is taken into account. This is due to muscle atrophy.
Creatinine is excreted along with the urine, the reverse suction should not be, but if there is no pathology, it is filtered in the renal glomeruli and is removed as a useless waste material. If blood counts indicate that the high creatinine, thus violated the filtering of the kidneys.
In what diseases increased renal performance?
Increasing concentrations of this substance may indicate that there is a likelihood of such diseases:
- Chronic pyelonephritis in stage of polycystic kidney disease, kidney stones, renal artery stenosis.
- Of the disease occurring after taking the medicines, has a devastating effect on the kidneys, such as diuretics, penicillins, and many others.
- Gigantism and acromegaly, that is diseases associated with the endocrine system.
- Damage to the muscles. Occurs most often from physical impacts when falling, strong bruises, necrosis.
- Renal failure caused by haemorrhage and dehydration.
Creatinine level increases when there is strong physical exertion. First of all we are talking about athletes and bodybuilders. If the diet included large amounts of meat or foods with lots of protein, this stuff will be in the body more than the norm. Or people decided to starve, and the body began to use its resources, the protein, and their increased disintegration provoked an increase in creatinine.
Need to check creatinine occurs if it is necessary to investigate the functioning of the kidneys, or check up on skeletal muscle. Blood for laboratory studies you need to pass in the morning. Per unit concentration in the blood take micromol per liter.
If creatinine is elevated, you can feel it:
- pain in the lower back;
- the urine, it may develop too active, more than 2 liters a day, or almost not displayed, and there are protein and red blood cells;
- high blood pressure;
- strong edema;
- shortness of breath;
- constant fatigue;
For reducing substances in the blood usually prescribe those drugs that can restore the process of protein breakdown. If the increase is not so strong organ pathology is not observed, it is necessary to establish power, discussed the issue with the nutritionist. Attention must be given to drinking regime and sensible exercise.
Urea is a small molecule compound begins to rise from the meat diet or during starvation, renal failure, and from the same state as when high creatinine level. But there are a significant difference: the increased presence of urea says about the long-term pathological processes, and not sharp.
Appears urea when at the liver is a necessary process neutralization of ammonia, and filtered from the blood in the glomeruli.
Its quantity in plasma is entirely dependent on speed:
- own synthesis;
- glomerular filtration;
- renal perfusion.
It is of little toxicity, but there are derivatives of guanidine, and potassium ions, they pose a threat in terms of toxicity.
When the urea is increased, they begin to suffer tissue:
- the Central nervous system;
- subcutaneous tissue;
- parenhimatosny bodies;
- of the myocardium.
A large quantity of urea is accompanied by intoxication.
The reasons for its increase in the following:
- catabolic state;
- a lot of protein, which enters the body;
- bleeding of the stomach, when the absorption of proteins and amino acids;
Uric acid and cystatin S.
If blood counts are indicative of enhanced uric acid, most likely, the person has a disease such as:
- renal failure, chronic form;
- changes in the thyroid gland;
Indicators may rise, and after taking certain medications. Recently used in the analysis of cystatin C. It is still too early creatinine reacts on changes of the body, so is sensitive. The best quality is that he used to study in cases where patients are sick the liver, as in many diseases of the liver those cells that need to synthesize creatinine, die.