Mattresses are created in such a way that different weight areas of your body are supported with different intensity: the heavier parts of the spine get a solid, strong support, and light standard.
Healthy sleep gives us strength for deeds of the day, so it is important to create all conditions for a pleasant rest. Its base is a good mattress. This product is able to support the spine in the correct position while keeping your health and even as one of the steps to correct existing problems with the musculoskeletal system.
Everyone knows that in the market there are many orthopedic models. How to pick the right one suited to you and your back?
It is important to pay attention to the comfortable filler layer.
Primarily for orthopedic materials include:
- Coconut coir is a stiff natural fiber hypoallergenic.
- Latex – natural moderately soft, extremely resilient and elastic material.
- Polyurethane is a modern, synthetic, durable material with different hardness levels.
- Memorex – innovative filler with memory foam and reinforced by the support of the entire musculoskeletal system.
If your choice over a springless mattress, pay attention to the presence of a special perforation or zoning, which is applied to the main reservoir of the filler and increases orthopedic effect of the product.
If you decide to buy spring model – it is worth noting design with block of independent springs. In it each spring is Packed in a separate pouch, whereby when pressure they bend all at once, and separately, depending on the weight of a particular part of the body. For example, under the cervical spine, the springs will SAG less than a heavy sacral. Thus is achieved the orthopedic support of the spine, which will be smooth throughout the entire sleep period.
This will provide you with:
- Restful sleep.
- Prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- Wellness effect.